Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83615 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ndi war room

Wonyi and thothermes.

How far? Was his first wife a virtuous woman for staying with his philandering behind while watching war room and praying for him to bring his disease ridden self back to her?

LadySarah:
Sad story.What women Go through to keep Their marriages.A graduate at that.She must have been watching warroom. cool cool
God punish enduring a hellish marriage.
The day My neighbour used the husbandzs walking stick to hit his head the same way he had hit her with was the day he last hit her.
Nonsense and Its ingredients!
You changed your name but your stinking character remains!

8 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by ireneidiva(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
hush15:

honestly, i dont care bout what his sister inlaw said... So far she couldnt mention it earlier.... its inconsequential....
You guys have started this evil 'why now' talk again. If you read the article, you would gave seen where her family tried to intervene. They spoke up but nobody believed them until now that there is a reason to. Doubting Thomases like you wouldn't have believed.

15 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by shogsman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tecno66:
Who said? Even at, shouldn't he declare his status to the woman he wants to marry? That's wicked.

How can you be so sure he infected the wife and not the other way around.
The guy is obviously a d|ck but all the same social media testimonies are not accurate.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by seunmsg(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
This guy should just be locked up forever. He’s nothing but an animal.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by iluvdonjazzy: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
tomdon:

Sense is a bit far from you
you just heard the bitter truth, but for insulting me, may amadioha trike u there. idio.t
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
what if he infected before he knew about his own status and went on treatment without telling her,which means,she will be dying slowly right before his eyes while his own viral load is decreased. This case actually happened sometime ago with a couple,so its not new.
in 2004,he sued nigerian navy for discrimination.in 2009 he met the lady.... that's 5 years difference.an hiv patient could die within 5 years if not treated...u can conclude that he knew his status

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Many of them discover their status, start taking treatment and never tell their wives. Until the wives HIV turns into AIDS

Saw many cases like that when I was doing NYSC working in a HIV center. Very sad
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

15 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Many of them discover their status, start taking treatment and never tell their wives. Until the wives’ HIV turns into AIDS

Saw many cases like that when I was doing NYSC, working in a HIV testing and counseling center. Very sad.
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
The senator is using a fake name cos his sister in law said his name was Clifford ishiaku,not abbo.He might be using someone else's educational credentials.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by babeosisi: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Hear this loud and clear.
An HIV positive person on treatment can still infect people.I am horrified that people don't know this in 2019

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
shogsman:
Some part of this story doesn't add up,he couldn't have infected anyone if he was on treatment, the viral load would have already been suppressed.
u don't knowhis treatment history

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Acidosis:

Funny thing is that this man remarried. I just pity the new wife who came out in her husband's defence recently. Chances are she's very much unaware of his status and the previous travails.

Imagine the number of girls he must have slept with since he met this woman in camp. Chai! This guy must have infected at least 100 women.

I really hope his late wife married for love, not solely because oga Ishaku (now Senator) had plenty connections with Abuja politicians as far back as 2009.

they met during nysc...it could be love
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Imagine an igbo girl marrying this malnourished beast. The guy is nothing but an animal in human skin.

Sisipelebe come make I show you something in my room

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
ireneidiva:

You guys have started this evil 'why now' talk again. If you read the article, you would gave seen where her family tried to intervene. They spoke up but nobody believed them until now that there is a reason to. Doubting Thomases like you wouldn't have believed.
u don't need to reply him..such guys are potential rapists and STDs spreaders

11 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men are nothing but mad dogs roaming the streets. Reno please come and claim your fellow mad dog.
How exactly does he REPRESENT all Nigerian men??

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by eodavids(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
All things being equal, and if legal and moral justice are things to go by: that Elisha Abbo has not business in that hallowed-Red chamber

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Arysexy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
The bastard even look like HIV patient, plus her cream spoilt ugly face.

After watching that CCTV episode, I felt like punching him on the nose. Thank God I wasn't there, cos I for don catch HIV from his bleeding nose.

Stupid sinator

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by realstars: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Once an abuser always an abuser, this senator should be jailed once and for all. He is a rapist, he is a molester, he is thief, what else.
He is the evil beast among men, and second in command to the dear devil. He will be judge by men, then God

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tecno66:
The guy is truly violent. He has brought himself out to the public. His HIV status is now known to all. And the man is wicked. Imagine getting married to a woman without declaring his status. And I am sure a lot of girls who slept with him because of money without knowing his status will be lamenting by now. If he could marry a woman without declaring his status, I am sure he must have slept with countless number of girls the same way. Elisha is demon personified.

Did you also know that he was with three girls in that sex shop...
New hiv carriers

13 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
i'm just livid right now...
to the point of speechlessness angry

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bloggers didnt have to specify the tribe of the woman
Nairaland didn't also have to follow suit.
I dont know what you guys are trying to achieve with all his narrative
Hope it doesn't backfire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by adonis89(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
All i can say is gals mind who u follow , mind wat u suck, mind wat u let into u, not everything u c, pia pia pia u put ur mouth suck.. Likewise men. So many walking corpse are out there

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by seedsower(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Spirit of the late wife is hunting & hurting him.

Your sin will fish you out las las.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by motionarena: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
if this senator continues in his role

Then Nigeria is finished

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by koyyess: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Types of males that are not suitable for matrimony and politics. Even if such people 'pretentiously' repent in the future, avoid them like a plague.

Drunkards

Gamblers

Polygamists

f@ggots

pedophiles

Rapists

Violent animalistic brutes

Walking and talking animals

Etc

That boko abbo must leave office and walk the walk of shame back to his village before having his head rolled on the floor. angry

As for his late wife, sorry but I don't feel sorry for her.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Techsunny: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
I blame her family for allowed that useless aboki wasted their beautiful daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by wonder233: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
There would have been lots of clean responsible guys asking that girl out, but no, typical Ibo girl looking for a man that will solve all their financial problems as well as that of their family, she settled for the HIV woman abuser.
There are many Ibo girls in such financial marriages, constantly being beaten and treated like every other piece of domestic furniture.
*Spits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Techsunny: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Imagine an igbo girl marrying this malnourished beast. The guy is nothing but an animal in human skin.

Sisipelebe come make I show you something in my room
I blame her family to allowed useless aboki wasted their beautiful daughter.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by tsinzu: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
They won't do anything to him finally
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by godwon01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
In ideal society, this man is finished politically and everything. See the stigma.HIV. Who knows how many men and women he must have infected with anal sex and normal sex. There are a lot of them in our society . It is nemesis following him up and down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Neddstark: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
I'm not saying this man is innocent.

But, me, I can never tell on a Nigerian newspaper's story. Two of my personal people have been victims of journalists misquoting them and misinforming the public about them.

If you've ever been blackmailed by a journalist -on a national scale- you'll fear and hate journalists.

There is an article as far back as 2004 where he claimed to be HIV positive

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Mrpojj(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Beremx post=80051129]God knows how many women he must have infected with HIV. Chai!! shocked

Rest well dear [/quot

A lot na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.