Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83614 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
franchasng:
My dear Igbo ladies de fuckup wella!!

All you Igbo girls that date and marry anyhow; hope u are reading

You see Hausa man you date and marry!

You see Benue man you date and marry!

You see Yoruba demons you date and marry all because of money!

Their family history or lineage you don't even know!

In Igbo land it is a taboo to marry somebody without making thorough findings about his or her family background, their history!

You check if the family has mental illness history, epilepsy, sickle cell, or any deadly sickness and disease for your own good!

No Church in Igbo land will wed you without carrying out HIV and genotype test. Some even insist you go for fertility test too.

Igbo ladies wake up oh, stop dating every guy you meet in the city, use your head, marry your tribe to reduce risk involved.

Inter tribal marriage don't always favor women, it favors men more, so as an Igbo lady before you decide to date or marry any guy from another tribe, think it true, are you ready to take the huge risks involved

Think about the distance involved, if he kills you nobody will be there, and you know how Northern men and other tribes are wicked to other fellow humans, they have no respect for human life like the Igbo tribe where you came from, so Igbo ladies stop dating anyhow and marrying anyhow.

It is not a must to marry oh! Stay alive biko!

Most men from other tribes target Igbo ladies for their evil, avoid them at all cost!! Let them go to their women please it is for your safety please and please!!

Are you ready to endure the ups and downs

Igbo ladies wake up oh!!! angry

Where are all the Nigerian feminists and activists, this is what you guys should start a nationwide protest for and I will be glad to join in sponsoring the nationwide protest to sensitize Nigerian women, especially Igbo ladies who marry anyhow all because of money and stupidity!!

How can you marry a man or woman in this age and time without knowing their HIV status, na wa oh!!

How can you even be having sex without condom in this era as a single guy or lady, believe me this senator have spread HIV all over Nigeria, please jail this man asap!!

Make una carry placard, this man has infected so many innocent ladies with HIV, believe me as a senator in Nigeria, he must have infected at least 200 ladies with HIV and he deserves to be jailed for life if not murdered
!!!
my brother, nka dI kwa egwu. I am calling on our brothers and fathers , IPOB, Massob, Ohanaeze both senior and junior to discuss this in their various umunna meeting and put a stop to this once and for all. Enough is enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Avedonn: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives going for HIV test? A Northerner from Katsina state fell sick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexuals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!

What's so special about Igbo women?
is it their yam leg or beard.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by DECENCY3: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
His life history is unfolded in episodes;

Episode1--- he was in adult/sex shop

Episode 2---He displayed his slapping skills

Episode 3--Batterying and infecting his wife

Episode 4 --Slapping a journalist

Episode 5--??

He just won a title for himself THE SLAPPING SENATOR.

Patiently waiting for the next episode
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Gbukky111(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
noble2faith:
embarassed
how can I get the app to do this?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
amokeme:

My dear.. I worked in a state hospital in kano, during my time there, the men are always coming for their drugs, but the wives (yes, they still marry more than one and keep transferring it) have no idea the men are positive sef. Till it gets critical. It's so sad
I think say na only me see am.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Avedonn:

it doesn't matter. Stick to yours!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by RichardRandy: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
igbo fathers should sit up . What is all this inter tribal marriage I hear about. My dad sent me back to the east as soon as I finish secondary school. You dare not mention inter tribal marriage to my dad. fathers please protect your daughter's. Mothers too should caution and train their girls well. As for me, if it is not an igbo guy, dey chop am,no give me.

U are right.
I wish there will have ur mentality seriously it's becoming irritating how they settle with everything they see... And they are still getting insulted, being called "cheap" for it..
I have nasty stories to tell on this, but then I can't say that here.

Igbo gals and parents really need to be wiser
I don't know. sad

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by BigIyanga: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

False. May be he infected b4 started treatment. His viral load has be undetectable for him not to transmit to his wife

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
my brother, nka dI kwa egwu. I am calling on our brothers and fathers , IPOB, Massob, Ohanaeze both senior and junior to discuss this in their various umunna meeting and put a stop to this once and for all. Enough is enough!

Seriously we need a group or forum to discuss this. Something needs to be done, this thing didn't start today.
One of my old friends told me he that one day overheard 2 yoruba guys(one is hiv+) discussing in their native language how he will distribute it to igbo ladies., because he felt one of them have it to him(not knowing that some1 was listening from the window)
I was dead shocked.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by obyikye(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Justice for Che Che finally, everything was said as it was.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Avedonn: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
it doesn't matter. Stick to yours!

Absolutely!!!

only the rejected like the HIV senator goes after those muscular obese Igbo women.
Thou he tried sha cos he still choose one of lucky ones that escaped being muscular and having disgusting beard.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Avedonn:

Absolutely!!!

only the rejected like the HIV senator goes after those muscular obese Igbo women.
I still maintain that it doesn't concern you in anyway so stop whining

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pls the write up is damn long, who can interpret for me Biko?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Avedonn: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
I still maintain that it doesn't concern you in anyway so stop whining

Of cos it concerns me cos you make it sounds as if Igbo women are special.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Mapoka: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Imagine the number of girls and boys who will not sleep this night because they had unprotected sex with senator Abbo recently?
Choi! They will cry through out this night. God be with them.

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by modsfucker: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
may my Jesus forbid! Northerner? See as fear catch me. Ndigbo, save me pls

God will never forbid marriage... We have lots of Hausa/Fulani, Igbo/Yoruba and Hausa/Yoruba mixed breeds, It's high time we experiment Igbo/Hausa hybrid and see the end result.

So, asa nwa anom Abuja, let's do it.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by MyGeneration(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Avedonn:

that woman with the yam leg and beard is finer than everybody in ur generation both born, or unborn

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yes I am.

Why are trying to get into my DMs?
fx45:
Are you the gang leader?

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by CharlesJok3r: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Somebody should just give this modafvcker a bullet in the head before he start beating and infecting more innocent ladies out there with HIV/AIDS...
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by yusuf0876(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
I think it's high time Nigeria divides... the real issue which needs to be addressed; ensuring the man pays for his atrocities and right justice are served to his victims, some people went off the issue calling Igbo sisters not to marry any tribe,is this how we all gonna leave together??
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Exodora: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
See fine woman , how she ended up with this gentile baffles me.
Seel height , see beauty even though the picture was taken then ooo.
Why kwanu ehhhhhhhh ,why waste all this beauty on this uncircumcised fool.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
igbo fathers should sit up . What is all this inter tribal marriage I hear about. My dad sent me back to the east as soon as I finish secondary school. You dare not mention inter tribal marriage to my dad. fathers please protect your daughter's. Mothers too should caution and train their girls well. As for me, if it is not an igbo guy, dey chop am,no give me.
my sista you are getting it all wrong!
It is not the tribe but the individual! There are angels as well as demons in every tribe.

I read somewhere in the article that when they were dating he used to frolick around politicians.
If you ask me the girl and her parents failed to do thorough background check on the guy or they were blinded by guy influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nezero(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2019
When did he start putting relaxer in his hair?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Zikora1000(f): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2019
modsfucker:

God will never forbid marriage... We have lots of Hausa/Fulani, Igbo/Yoruba and Hausa/Yoruba mixed breeds, It's high time we experiment Igbo/Hausa hybrid and see the end result.

So, asa nwa anom Abuja, let's do it.
liar. You just spoke igbo. Biko stop pulling my legs
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Fourwinds: 2:36am On Jul 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives going for HIV test? A Northerner from Katsina state fell sick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexuals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!
i am pleases with what u wrote... Women need to learn...that simple life and marriage is better than what u just read women... Those who have ears let them hear

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by noble2faith(m): 2:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Gbukky111:
how can I get the app to do this?

Download it from google play or do it online.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by JubrilBuhari: 3:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Avedonn:

Of cos it concerns me cos you make it sounds as if Igbo women are special.
They are very very special.
That's why people all over Nigeria are running after them.
They are far better achievers than any group of women in Nigeria, including your pudah sitting illiterate, jobless and senseles women.

Have ever heard of Igbo man marring aboki woman? It rarely happens unlike you lots than run after Igbo women. A former president of Nigeria from your area is even married to an Igbo woman from Asaba. grin
Atiku's favorite wife is Igbo woman from Onitsha. cheesy

So tell me, if Igbo women are not special why then are the best of you (not counting an under-achieving frustrated loser like you) running after Igbo women?

As an Igbo man the last thing I will do is to go to North for marriage. God forbid evil!
Igbo women are so special to me.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by jumobi1(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2019
He won’t live long. Suicide or murder awaits him.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by KogitesolarLTD(m): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2019
What a wicked world?

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by fx45(m): 4:11am On Jul 09, 2019
cococandy:
Yes I am.

Why are trying to get into my DMs?
Is that how to respond to a DM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.