Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31674 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by advanceDNA: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

They all want ready made

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by talented321: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
They of opinion that married men are responsible' oga women are just confused.

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
You want make hunger kill dem,abi.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by fourboys: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Married men dey easy to manipulate and dem dey spend well on sidechic

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Osashalom: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
They are now sure of your economic power. They are trying to add you to the list of their donors knowing fully well that you won't complain if they cheat on you since you are also cheating on someone else with them.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Karlifate: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2023
1:
They believe you must have attained a certain level of financial stability, before you take up the role of a provider called "husband"

2:
Women want want other women have.

This comes to play when you're even in [dating/courtship] relationship, gals that won't look at your direction when you're not hooked with a woman will suddenly be interested in you.

Also, women will rather share a high-value man, than be saddled with a faithful, broke dude.

3:
Having seen how their mother and/or married women around them manipulates or manipulated their husbands, they'll use you as a specimen till they also find their own long-term provider called "husband"

4:
Because the married man has a lot to lose, especially if he's a titled man & well-respected among peers, groups & family members.

Anytime you don't succumb to their will after they successfully hook you, they'll pull up the blackmail card cheesy

5:
Etc...

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Savedday2: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

You have a serious mental problem!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by talented321: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Truth is bitter
Savedday2:

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Olarewaju89: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
undecided

Some Girls Are Not Looking For a Relationship, They're Just Looking For Dataship, Airtimeship, Foodship, Walletship and moneyship

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by LaSenior: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
cheesy

Longer throat

They want easy Life

They want money money money

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Curious346: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Society is gone . Poverty is main reason

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by vastolord4(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
cheesy it's also the other way round. Married men are attracted to both single and married women!
Some Men that have a particular type of stereotype.. that's a natural magnet! You might be alone in the park and some ladies might be looking at you smiling, or you just leaving the restaurant alone and a beautiful woman walks up to you and says "you're handsome please let me have your number" and i wear my wedding ring o!. and I ask myself, what if my wife sees this! Could this be my fault? Someone walked up to my friend and collected his phone and said "you're too quiet for my liking, your type are bad boys" ladies and gentlemen, I off there and then!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Padipadi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cos they wanted ready made food. Greed and longthroat of women for ready made men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Faber(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin

IconicR come and answer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nazgul: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Call it survival instincts. Cos broke married men don't cheat, maybe they do but it would mostly be with their dirty uneducated underage maids.

For a married man to keep a beautiful young girl outside his home as his permanent side chick, means he's loaded with cash and ready to lavish it on the said girl. Girls know this that's why they go for them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by libertyfather(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
married men no dey do anyhow, no dey break heart cause the relationship not base on seriously one just fling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by IyaTola: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Women love value, but they also love the path of least resistance. So instead of sitting down with a single man for months/years and figuring out if he’s valuable or not, it’s easier to wait for another woman to do the ground work for her. She can assume the man is a decent provider and probably “well trained” when it comes to taking care of his woman. For them it’s like getting a fully trained dog vs getting a puppy you have to train from scratch. It’s significantly easier and she can swoop in and enjoy the fruits of someone else’s labor.

Also, women are constantly in competition with each other. So if they see another woman who they’re jealous of or insecure about, taking her man (even just for the night) gives her an ego boost knowing that she “1 upped” that woman. So a lot of times it’s not about that man, but proving to herself that she’s “more valuable” than his wife.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by opera1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's greediness and Majority of them are looking for what to eat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Omoawoke: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abeg girls need to answer this question.

It’s a serious something

10 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
The question should be why are some married men attracted to single ladies undecided

To me , it's the married men that are disturbing we the single ladies ..

If I should reject their advances , I can't say same for other ladies , nobody wey no like free money ..
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by stano2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Women get wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
No Faults, Their bills are...
Ona ati je , ati mu ni.
Relationship became Poverty Alleviation programme

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by MarketDispatch: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Subsidy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by OGwales(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Because most married men are captives, tired with their marriage life and wants to go back to their youthful days.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by NairaLux(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yuy

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Freelancerr(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ignore them, only focus on your partner.

✌️

11 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by inoki247: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol Married Men dey give dem rest of Mind...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.