Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) (25070 Views)

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by Mordecai(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Sterope:
The massacre happened during Buhari not GEJ.

GEJ is responsible for far worse. Like I stated z what did he do to those who killed the first Boko Haram leader?

It appears you are getting your timelines all warped. GEJ was not acting president when Mohammed Yusuf was killed. Yaradua was. Also, El-zakzaky's three sons were killed when GEJ was president, not Buhari.

Can you take out time and check these things out? As for the Chibok girls, GEJ was in denial, much to his shame. However, it appears you keep shifting the goal post. If you wish to discuss these issues, please educate yourself on the details. I really am not a history teacher.
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by therealpeace: 4:08am On Jul 14, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Persians were the ancient inhabitants of the location called Iran today. But the Arabs have since taken over. In this modern era, Iranians are arabs.
No you are wrong. Iranians are proudly persians...educated and intelligent unlike the Arabs

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by therealpeace: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2019
oaselemi:
Abeg what's the difference between this Shia Muslim and normal Muslim
Hezbollah and ISIS.
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by therealpeace: 4:24am On Jul 14, 2019
mvem:
peaceful ke!!!... They are because they are in minority... When their numbers grow you will know they are not peaceful... Iran and Saudi use many countries for proxy wars.. Saudi sees itself as defender of the Sunni faith while Iran sees themselves as defender of the shia faith. Iran tries to finance shitte sects around the world so that they can grow and have more presence. Saudi is afraid of this and tries to check mate Iran. It's all Saudi vs Iran.... Sunni vs Shiite.. They have hated each other for century. Nigeria is Sunni so Saudi would have cautioned the FG not to give the Shiites breathing space because with time they will dominate
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Tuareg, ISIS, Osama Bin laden, Alqadar, Darsh, Nigeria former leaders etc are all Sunni group. Only Shite group categorize as terrorist group is hezbollar, and it is more of a liberation group. I think Sunni islam is a curse to the world... people with slavish mentality, see yoruba moslems, they are ready to compromize the yoruba nation to the servitude of the caliphate. I still dont understand who annointed sultan of Sokoto as leader of Yoruba moslem, they have been subdued and subjugated, they are presently ahent of the caliphate to destroy the great Yoruba empire
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by mvem(m): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2019
therealpeace:
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Tuareg, ISIS, Osama Bin laden, Alqadar, Darsh, Nigeria former leaders etc are all Sunni group. Only Shite group categorize as terrorist group is hezbollar, and it is more of a liberation group. I think Sunni islam is a curse to the world... people with slavish mentality, see yoruba moslems, they are ready to compromize the yoruba nation to the servitude of the caliphate. I still dont understand who annointed sultan of Sokoto as leader of Yoruba moslem, they have been subdued and subjugated, they are presently ahent of the caliphate to destroy the great Yoruba empire
why do America and Israel fear Shiites which is Iran and liase more with Saudis who are Sunnis
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by mvem(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2019
oaselemi:
Abeg what's the difference between this Shia Muslim and normal Muslim
you mean shia Islam and Sunni Islam... better google it for better clarification
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by GuyFawkes: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Persians were the ancient inhabitants of the location called Iran today. But the Arabs have since taken over. In this modern era, Iranians are arabs.

Jeez you're so Wrong.
Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by Sterope(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
You are right actually. I got my timeline mixed up.
Mordecai:

It appears you are getting your timelines all warped. GEJ was not acting president when Mohammed Yusuf was killed. Yaradua was. Also, El-zakzaky's three sons were killed when GEJ was president, not Buhari.

Can you take out time and check these things out? As for the Chibok girls, GEJ was in denial, much to his shame. However, it appears you keep shifting the goal post. If you wish to discuss these issues, please educate yourself on the details. I really am not a history teacher.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) by Sterope(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cry me a River...do you want a big bowl for your tears?
therealpeace:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.