Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? (23410 Views)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by LordPsalm(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:
rubbing cream, using soap, using perfume can take you to hell. I tell you brethren desist from these evil things, the devil uses these things to draw Gods people to hell.
will u keep quiet. Where is it in the Bible?
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Olarewaju89: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin you are mad

If there is hell everyone dey go there. With all d suffering wey dey earth u think we no go rebel if them put us in hell Na to plan with devil overthrow God na
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2019
0temSapien:
Nothing can take anybody to hell because Hell doesn't exist. God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Olorun etc. did not make a place of fire for anyone after death. Places like hell were made by the minds of the first created beings like Jehovah, Allah, El etc in those days, but the light of God Almighty has quenched all such illusions. If you die, you go into other realms and continue the exploration of the universes.

Read the Book of Universal History for details.

You may also read this:

No one asked u to be introducing ur Satanic books here.. The Op asked a question based on the bible and as a christian.... No be only universe u go explore u go wander for eternity angry
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2019
dairykidd:

No one asked u to be introducing ur Satanic books here.. The Op asked a question based on the bible and as a christian.... No be only universe u go explore u go wander for eternity angry
I don't have any satanic book. If you call it Otemic book, perhaps it'll be alright.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 15, 2019
0temSapien:
I don't have any satanic book. If you call it Otemic book, perhaps it'll be alright.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

No thanks not interested in ur alien, Ufo, mind travel, psychic & multidimensional bullcrap
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2019
dairykidd:

No thanks not interested in ur alien, Ufo, mind travel, psychic & multidimensional bullcrap
It's more of histories of the universes than mind travel. Try it out first, your god won't get angry at you.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by xproducer: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2019
OP, your underlying point is correct... outward appearance has nothing to do with being given salvation by GOD, by His grace in the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

However, when one is truly a believer, the inclination to overdress / over-accessorize (and even under-dress)... I believe should reduce, especially per holy scriptures as:

"Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel" - 1 Peter 3:3-4

verse 4 points out...

"rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God."

Peace and blessings

--------

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by thinksquad(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Joyfulguy:
Haha... and all your GOs are flying private jets which are more costlier than these things. Who is deceiving who? What I see is a legalistic man and someone who fail understand the scripture properly. Mind you no one has been justified by the law but by faith Galatians 2:16 and check out Colossians 2:20-21, no believer is under any physical ordinances. Also see Jesus teaching in the gospel said these in Matthew 15:16-20. Lastly, if actually not putting earrings and other beauty articles could make someone go to heaven there wouldnt be any need for Jesus to come and die. People can keep away from these things and make heaven. Jesus died for the sins of the world not material adornments. And the sin here is the sin of unbelief. If gold and silver are abomination the streets of heaven wouldnt have them and Solomon wouldnt have used them to beautify the temple of God. Mediate on these things and remain bless in Christ!
if you want to fly private jets go to proverbs and study how to be wealthy . Thank me later.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
0temSapien:
It's more of histories of the universes than mind travel. Try it out first, your god won't get angry at you.

I know what ur talking about... Two weeks ago i started getting involved in all the bs lies and practices and last week Monday I lost #3.5M that i have been working on because i forgot myself in all that trash. Now exactly a week later u people want to come again.. Not this time, i'm not trying out anything. I don't even want to know how the material is never... bye bye angry
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
dairykidd:

I know what ur talking about... Two weeks ago i started getting involved in all the bs lies and practices and last week Monday I lost #3.5M that i have been working on because i forgot myself in all that trash. Now exactly a week later u people want to come again.. Not this time, i'm not trying out anything. I don't even want to know how the material is never... bye bye angry
You lost 3.5bn NGN for reading a book? How come others don't lose money for doing same? It's solely yourself that should be blamed for such negligence. I didn't lose a dime when I was reading mine.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mabelenena(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2019
koyyess:

False! They don't talk like that. Read his comment again.
JEHOVAH WITNESS DO NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN AND HELL
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by koyyess: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mabelenena:
JEHOVAH WITNESS DO NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN AND HELL
I said read his comment again. Simple!
Has he not told you already that he isn't one of them?
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joyfulguy: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
thinksquad:
if you want to fly private jets go to proverbs and study how to be wealthy . Thank me later.
Thank you for what? I know already, the difference is that I am not like your greedy GOs who are manipulating your minds and construing it in a way you dont have your own say again. They make you live under bondage but live freely in aristocratic manner. No earrings, but the buy big big vehicles. Always pray this prayer in Ephesians 1:17-18 it will definitely help you come out their bondage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning? / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.