Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21956 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
THA CHIEFOH IS BACK!!!!!!!  cool cool cool

OMO OKO? PAYEFELE?? where y' @ amma put ma foot in ur mouth so y'all can have a taste of "the feet" gitit "DEFEAT"

hIslander, where r ya cronies lets get this thing done and over with, once and for all!!!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
ChieFoH:

THA CHIEFOH IS BACK!!!!!!!  cool cool cool

OMO OKO? PAYEFELE?? where y' @ amma put ma foot in your mouth so y'all can have a taste of "the feet" gitit "DEFEAT"

hIslander, where r ya cronies lets get this thing done and over with, once and for all!!!

Hey you, small boy, do I know You?

Anyway, Neelsel Has no croonies( that's what you meant, right?)
Secondly, she does NOT exchange words with minors, especially those who have a difficult time mastering the English language.  My comments are reserved for old and grown folks. So please go and complete your yard tasks.  I have a few errands to take care of, but I will be back in two hrs depending on traffic. Now git,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
CRONIES - - -CORRECT cool

CROONIES - - -WRONG tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
BTW Y'ALL SHOULD LET IT SLIDE . . . cool

NOTHING TO BE GAINED FROM IT ALL . . . cheesy

CHIEFOH, ABEG FORGET IT ALL wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
ok, i  seeeee  shocked shocked shocked Big MaMa Crack Hore Hislander!!! why did u run now look whos calling who an instigator. . .  did i mention ur name in this all i asked was a question.

Never mind tho, im prepared cuz versatility is my individual characteristic, talk bout ma english?  too explicit for u? its understandable, i'll slap u with a dictionary just to hit u with verbs grin grin grin!!!

small boy?  might be little but i'll kick your ass when i spit ballistic angry angry angry  BTICH! angry I'll take u back to school like holidays were over!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2007
No Kitaun i tried, BUT ENOUGH SAID!!!!! angry angry angry   RIGHT NOW MY LIPS CAN BURST LEAD!!!! angry angry angry  THIS HIGHLANDER COCK SUCKIN PATHETHIC PATHOLOGIST MUST HAVE DRUNK SOME CHEAP WINE  TO THINK HER ASS CAN BATTLE MEangry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2007
omo iya mi jooo, ma binu, se o gbo, ti be wink smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
ChieFoH:

ok, i  seeeee  shocked shocked shocked Big MaMa Crack Hore Hislander!!! why did u run now look whos calling who an instigator. . .  did i mention your name in this all i asked was a question.

Never mind tho, im prepared because versatility is my individual characteristic, talk bout ma english?  too explicit for u? its understandable, i'll slap u with a dictionary just to hit u with verbs grin grin grin!!!

small boy?  might be little but i'll kick your ass when i spit ballistic angry angry angry  BTICH! angry I'll take u back to school like holidays were over!

I told you inmate I had errands to run. Now am back. Look under your sofa, there you will find the bitdh. YOUR Mama,  The biggest
LovePeddler in Nigeria.

Your stink infested asshole took too many cocks up your ass. Where do I know you from? You "dutty cup" come bring it on Mongrel.

The people here are all blind I now know, still wondering how they can be voting for  an uglyass monkey like yourself.  Come, you waste-of-labour-pain. 

You didn't mention my name you said? LIAR, you lying man-ho. oh! yes i suck clean healthy cocks, not the herpes infested one you have been hiding for months and refusing to take to your doctor.

BTW. Kit says he's a doctor, maybe he can get you some antibiotics to atleast calm it down since there is no cure for your disease.

@Dr.kat, I see you are back at your games. Wow I thought you learnt yesterday. Anyway, come and join your villager. I am waiting ooooo

Crone- an ugly withered woman ( like your pal's above mom)

Crony- a close friend, ( Kitaun the Dr. what's your point?)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
ChieFoH:

ok, i  seeeee  shocked shocked shocked Big MaMa Crack Hore Hislander!!! why did u run now look whos calling who an instigator. . .  did i mention your name in this all i asked was a question.

Never mind tho, im prepared because versatility is my individual characteristic, talk bout ma english?  too explicit for u? its understandable, i'll slap u with a dictionary just to hit u with verbs grin grin grin!!!

small boy?  might be little but i'll kick your ass when i spit ballistic angry angry angry  BTICH! angry I'll take u back to school like holidays were over!

Listen to your useless rantings. You sound like a Chinese in India. Please go back to school and beg your teachers to teach you how to utilise the english language and methodology to your advantage.

I see another of my "profession haters" have join the cue. Too bad, for while you stay in your mud hut and hyperventilate, am making greens and living large.  I can send you something this weekend if you like. How much $US is 1 of your note again?

Now git puppy, I don't roll in fleas.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Iman3(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
ChieFoH:

ok, i  seeeee  shocked shocked shocked Big MaMa Crack Hore Hislander!!! why did u run now look whos calling who an instigator. . .  did i mention your name in this all i asked was a question.

Never mind tho, im prepared because versatility is my individual characteristic, talk bout ma english?  too explicit for u? its understandable, i'll slap u with a dictionary just to hit u with verbs grin grin grin!!!

small boy?  might be little but i'll kick your ass when i spit ballistic angry angry angry  BTICH! angry I'll take u back to school like holidays were over!

Too much hip hop music grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
kitaun:

omo iya mi jooo, ma binu, se o gbo, ti be wink smiley

De nada el feo abuelo.

I-man:

Too much hip hop music grin grin

Such a shame he wasted all his energy listening to such garbage rather than reading, maybe you should start with "Things Fall apart" (it's not such a difficult book and there won't be need for a dictionary)

And run you said?? Bat, Islander doesn't run from anyone, Go talk to your "bulling" buddies, they will inform you.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Chief of monkeys,
What happened, you mean all that f.ucking and sucking other mens' dicks and yet you still cannot afford a computer?  C'mon, don't tell me things are so bad in Nigeria.

Your nairas have been exhausted at the cafe cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. Anyway, I did tell you I was stepping out, you should have atleast saved 100 naira for my return. 

Yippeeeee!! I just thought of something. If you so indeed declare the winner of this Uglytest, I will send you a desktop. Dell has made them affordable, it would be like doing another citizen of earth a huge favour.  Now soliciting men on the internet would become so much easier for you. Hence you will contract AIDS faster and die, so that the other productive ones (myself included, thank you) can go on ruling the world,

Come back buoy me ah wait fo yo,  I cannot stay up too late. Have work tomorrow.Don't keep a lady waiting now.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
@islander
shut the Bleep up. smellin God forsaking bitch with a hole dat is rottening up due to weak infested piggy dicks of your dad in your hole every nite shocked
have given you enough grace BUT NOW AM READY FOR YOU
i promise you its gonna be bloody
AM DA DON OGB D MAGIC WONDA OF NIGERDELTA

never u insult my country angry ;DBITCH angry

i heard the other day ur PROSTITUTE mum was caugth sleeping with a pussy cat shocked grin.
too bad shocked i knew her sisters always sleep with bull dogs. cool how come ur mun graduated to cats, too bad
no wander she gave birth to derailed psycho, grin grin POOR CHILD.

besides about you and your DAD, grin grin
I'VE GOT ALL THE INFO EVEN PICS to show the public the kind of a family u grew up. no wonder you turned out to the way u did grin grin

U ARE INCARNATE OF A WITCH
I pray u die and rot in hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
ogbdcm:

@islander
shut the mess up. smellin God forsaking bitch with a hole that is rottening up due to weak infested piggy dicks of your dad in your hole every night shocked
have given you enough grace BUT NOW AM READY FOR YOU
i promise you its going to be bloody
AM DA DON OGB D MAGIC WONDA OF NIGERDELTA

never u insult my country angry ;DBITCH angry

i heard the other day your PROSTITUTE mum was caugth sleeping with a pussy cat shocked grin.
too bad shocked i knew her sisters always sleep with bull dogs. cool how come your mun graduated to cats, too bad
no wander she gave birth to derailed psycho, grin grin POOR CHILD.

besides about you and your DAD, grin grin
I'VE GOT ALL THE INFO EVEN PICS to show the public the kind of a family u grew up. no wonder you turned out to the way u did grin grin

You ARE INCARNATE OF A WITCH
I pray u die and rot in hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome smelly,

Show me where I insulted your country. And where have you been so long? I have been waiting for you.
Now do me a huge favour, go back and modify all that gibberish you just posted, then I will be able to read and comprehend what exactly you failed to say.

Also, My MOTHER( a stalwart in our community) Wished I could have said the same for the Village nappyheaded ho who had no choice but to bore you, since she was advised not to carry out another backstreet abortion.

My dad (RIP) the respected Architect. Wished your goat herder dad could have attained what he attained. One day when you have gained enough money I will take you the islands to visit some of his structures. Now fool, what do you have on me Nada

You pray I die and rot in hell? Grow up dog, you sound like those rejected bananas we discard every Thursday at our port, since England refuses to take them.

My sisters: Ok. The Nursing Director, The Principal or the Diva?? They are all happily married and financially stabled

Now please dog-tone sucker, if you have nothing better to say to me. go back and read the posts before I have to send you into an early retirement.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
u bore me!!!
your sis. the NATIVE DOCTOR with the shrine at ogbogidi, married to one leged CHIMP.
HAHAHA!!!

WAKE UP grin grin grin grin
tell the whole world DRAINED DAD dieing in the shrine grin grin grin
or does the thot of him and what ou both have been thru make u cry cry cry
soory dear,
dats how the cookery crumbles grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
ogbdcm:

u bore me!!!
your sis. the NATIVE DOCTOR with the shrine at ogbogidi, married to one leged CHIMP.
HAHAHA!!!

WAKE UP grin grin grin grin
tell the whole world DRAINED DAD dieing in the shrine grin grin grin
or does the thot of him and what ou both have been through make u cry cry cry
soory dear,
that is how the cookery crumbles grin grin

Educate me dummy. So you people have shrines too, Lord ah ginne die. Well I thought it was just the yahoo yahoo boys I should fear, now this is a whole new aspect that needs to be added to my already long list.

dieing?? what is that??

Anyway, get Kitaun or Fynewaka to teach you some grammar, am really having a terrible time trying to figure how what exactly your hands are "stuttering" to write.

OK. Let's hope you have enought Niara, because I am about to run a Virus protection on my lappy. Don't go anywhere Shrek, I will be back,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
piggy LovePeddler, i wonder what kind of my waist their hard earned money carrying such a dirty slot. angry
well maybe ur price is next to nothing cos thats what ur worth.

PIGGY LovePeddler ISLANDER tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
ogbdcm:

piggy LovePeddler, i wonder what kind of my waist their hard earned money carrying such a dirty slot. angry
well maybe your price is next to nothing because thats what your worth.

PIGGY LovePeddler ISLANDER tongue

slot? what or who is that?

waist or waste?

man am not getting paid for this? I can see Synonyms and antonyms are your worse nightmares. Que la ti ma el feo perro( What a shame ugly dog)

Ok, remember I told you not to go anywhere. Heading downstairs, while my virus runs, need to move my truck. Yes mongrel I drive an Escalade. Too bad I cannot take you for a ride, the uglyness on your hedious face may just shatter my windscreen.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2007
dry, u are so boring , cant you do better than dis.
common escalade dats what ur making mouth with. am even sure u saw in a mag or u have a toy escalade car ur dying daddy bought for u, to compensate you for all the nights he molested you. quizzing ur peanut sized bursts, while u were busy sucking up his pencil sized dick

anyway check out ma MAYBACH in my profile. its ma ride you are welcome to ride with me. so can have a feel of a car.

ON SECOND TOT, no tot u cant ride with me, what would people say dat am with an ashewo, no ISLANDER i get rep no protest ehh!!!
better luck next time tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
ESCALADE  shocked shocked shocked from where? how? when? which? WTF?  why are u lying? we need proof pls
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
ogbdcm:

dry, u are so boring , can't you do better than this.
common escalade that is what your making mouth with. am even sure u saw in a mag or u have a toy escalade car your dying daddy bought for u, to compensate you for all the nights he molested you. quizzing your peanut sized bursts, while u were busy sucking up his pencil sized privates

anyway check out ma MAYBACH in my profile. its ma ride you are welcome to ride with me. so can have a feel of a car.

ON SECOND TOT, no tot u can't ride with me, what would people say that am with an ashewo, no ISLANDER i get rep no protest ehh!!!
better luck next time tongue

You are the laughing stock of Nigeria.
where did you purchase your "Maybach?"( in the Delta. The militants there manufacture them now?) ROFLMAO,

Told you whimp, my dad was a Gentelman, wished I could have said the same of your village drunk. Too bad you never knew who exactly was your dad, since your Nappyhead ho of a mom was too busy disvirgining all the little boys in her coup.

Anyway you are boring me with all your horrendious spelling and grammar. Go read some Dr. Suess " There's wocket in my pocket"  may be an excellent choice for you. Being that your old ass is still stuck at Piaget's Sensori-motor stage. If you have not improved by the time am done dinner, don't speak to me Smirgel,

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.