Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22083 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

dude was that the bread winner in your family, so sad the fortune yall leaned on, has loomed in the lack of destrution, better don't follow his foot step or else your ending might/will be devastating

dude what about your OXFORD DICTIONARY, your father/neighbour lent it or what, am still curious ohh, abi u don return am to the owner, so pathetic

I have  to condescend for your shallow brain's comprehension.  grin grin grin

I have been reliably informed Oyenusi is your uncle, so don't shift him to be. I come from a family of intellectual geniuses. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
@islander
  please.tell the guy what u made of, am sure he tryin to find his way to AMERICA through u, better don't fall to his charm, he's sometimes dangerous

GOD BLESS AMERICA(COUNTRY FREE OF SUCKERS,MINGERRINGS,WANKAS,NITWITS, )qualities of FYWWAKA
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

@omo eko
its quite unsual today, didnt u notice this dude lost his DICTIONARY, hahhahahahhahahhaha
Na so i see am ohgrin grin grin, he think na english we go chop. cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I have  to condescend for your shallow brain's comprehension.  grin grin grin

I have been reliably informed Oyenusi is your uncle, so don't shift him to be. I come from a family of intellectual geniuses. cheesy cheesy cheesy
SO SAD my dear, aint willing to hurl hostily words on u, but u seem to hit the wrong track, now u sober and flattered with my words, i told punk, i said amma retire ur steak ass.so sad its so early, dude ur genaration is no where to be found in the AGENDA OF PROSPERITY
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
[center][size=20pt]fynewaka na YAHOO BOY AKA 419

ISLANDER WATCH OUT SO HE DOESN'T SCAM YOU

Ayefele abeg call EFCC to come and arrest this scammer [/size] [/center]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

Na so i see am ohgrin grin grin, he think na english we go chop. cool cool

lol, hahhahahhaha  omo u wicked men, ENGLISH no be like BURGER NOW, its for the nigerian AMERICAN RESIDENTS, not illerate NIGERIAN RESIDENT.HHHHHHAHHAHA
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

@omo eko
its quite unsual today, didnt u notice this dude lost his DICTIONARY, hahhahahahhahahhaha

I know you like it because I have come to your level. I need to speak simple English for you and I must confess I'm finding it difficult.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
@STAR01

IS IT ANY RUMOUR THAT U ALONGSIDE NEELSEL AKA ISLANDER AND OMO EKO ARE THE DAFTEST FELLAS ON NLAND? undecided

U R SIMPLY A LOST CASE OF IGNORAMUSIA cool

@ISLANDER

U NEVER LIKED ME? DID I PAY U ANY MIND?

HELL TO THE NO? COS UR RANTINGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THAT OF AN ANT!!!

QUES LA TI MAS? grin grin

@OMO EKO

IS YARDUA DIE? grin grin grin

I MUST COMMEND FYNEWAKA FOR MAKING SURE U GOT SOME REAL EDUCATION, SPELL CHECKER IS GOOD FOR U, SE O TI GBO? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
@omo eko
 i already said it all, FYNWEKA,CHIEFOH,AND KITAUN, they all finding the way to AMERICA, cos their life is miserable,
 first of all they can to me, i resisted them, am sure u where next which u did the same too, now they think ISLANDER , will be a weak action to vecture their CHARM on, not knowing she's so smart to be scammered,

THANK MY GOODNESS WE LEARN EVERYBODY, FRON SUCH LIKE FYNWEKA,CHIEFOH AND KITAUN, more to come soon i think
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
@kitaun

Why don't you mind your fucking damn business angry angry angry angry, baba i got no time for you today so FU CK off and continue sucking on FYNEWAKA COCK. GAY ASS
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Pops,
It's que las ti ma, Lo siento papi no hable bueno espanol?? cry cry cry

You remembered that time you came on my YIM spitting crap about making peace regarding one of your heifers? Boy I was laughing so hard, I almost got thrown off campus.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE,  I don't need NLDERS for friends. I have made a few and they are tucked away for life. To the masses, f.cuk off and get lost.

Oh!!!! Kituan, I just ordered a cane with your initials, c'mon won't want you falling down when those joint pains kick in now.

Draftest you say? Did your pally Fynewaka loaned you his dictionaryAnyway not at all surprized. They say, birds of a feather flock together. I just added " rant" also.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
@kitaun
  i entertain people that take cares for friendship, they daft?, if so u must be first to be recognised
fynewaka:

I know you like it because I have come to your level. I need to speak simple English for you and I must confess I'm finding it difficult.
hahhahahhahahahhahhahah, so hilarious dude, so so funny, tell me another thing, i aint in anyway flattered with your words, trust me,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

Draftest you say? Did your pally Fynewaka loaned you his dictionaryAnyway not at all surprized. They say, birds of a feather flock together. I just added " rant" also.
hahahhahahahhaha, girl this is the third time am falling off from my customised pimped couch, abeg no make me die young oooooo
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

lol, hahhahahhaha  omo u wicked men, ENGLISH no be like BURGER NOW, its for the nigerian AMERICAN RESIDENTS, not illerate NIGERIAN RESIDENT.HHHHHHAHHAHA

An acute case of multiple personality disorder. I cry fro people like this, I must confess, this Nigerian has gone haywire. Please someone save him.

Omo Eko:

[center][size=20pt]fynewaka na YAHOO BOY AKA 419

ISLANDER WATCH OUT SO HE DOESN'T SCAM YOU

Ayefele abeg call EFCC to come and arrest this scammer [/size] [/center]

This Imbecilic slowpoke has opened another vista to her ignorance.

These dramatis personae remind me of the Byzantine epoch that was created to Hitler.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fynewaka UGLY MONKEY

I will be back for your retarded ass grin grin grin hopefully your credit will not be done by then!!!!!!Cheap ass cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
I'm off bye. 2 morrow
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I'm off bye. 2 morrow

I will be waiting with bells on, Mafia.

@Oldman Kit,
ONLY a bat wouldn't have know that Islander is Neelsel. so you can quit pasting my usernames all over your cesspool.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

An acute case of multiple personality disorder. I cry fro people like this, I must confess, this Nigerian has gone haywire. Please someone save him,
if u make what i make in two weeks am pretty sure ur family is rescused from poverty, dude make best of use of the little change u gat, i invest in nigeria no doubt, a home is always a home, but SCAVENGERS like u should be executed from the society, b4 its polluted with ur viral infestion which is highly contagious
fynewaka:

I'm off bye. 2 morrow
hahhahahhaha, am still amazed, so sad KITAUN u called ur sudden friend,, wasnt he accusing u of using numerous IDS?, boi u need an upgrade, choose the kindA  hoimes u mingle with, most of them are punks and lunatics, which describes who KITAUN is
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2007
@islander
my mission is now complete on either side, WILL BE OFF IN SOME MINS
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2007
@STAR01

U MAKE ME LAFF!! grin grin

I DON DEY TRAVEL EVER B4 UR SORRY ASS WAS BORN!!! cool

SO WHAT THE PUNKERS ARE U TALKING ABOUT? undecided

DO U THINK ITS EVERY ONE U SEE ONLINE OR WHEREVER THAT LOVES BEING IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY SLAVING AWAY? undecided

AM HERE IN NAIJA AND DOING MY THING cool

IF U AINT PROUD ABOUT UR COUNTRY GO F*CK ISLANDER WHO FEELS NAIJA IS SH*TTY AND BE DONE WITH IT!! tongue cheesy

OMO ALE TO N FI OWO OSI JU IWE ILE BABA E !! angry

@ISLANDER

AM SURE U AINT TRYING TO ACT THE TUTOR, I WOULD QUICKLY ADD;

NOT ON YOUR MISERABLE LIFE WOULD U HAVE THE GUMPTION TO CORRECT ME cheesy cool

IMAGINE THE GRAMMATICAL DYSFUNCTIONS U DISPLAY IN SPURTING UR BUNKUM undecided embarassed

@OMO-EKO

AM I SURPRISED?

U NEVER WILL CHANGE!!!

U WOULD ALWAYS BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NL!
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I'm off bye. 2 morrow
chai, boi is that u on ur profile, hahahhahaha, dude u look like remains of RAY CHARLES
 THE girl, UR MUM?DONT LIE, nuthin but the truth, tell me now
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

[b]@STAR01

You MAKE ME LAFF!! grin grin

SO WHAT THE PUNKERS ARE You TALKING ABOUT? undecided

DO You THINK ITS EVERY ONE You SEE ONLINE OR WHEREVER THAT LOVES BEING IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY SLAVING AWAY? undecided

aint disputing the fact, but u bragging u travel everywhere, buddy quit playin, oh oh sorry, so u call GAMBIA,SENEGAL,COTE DVOIRE, international,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@STAR01

You MAKE ME LAFF!! grin grin

SO WHAT THE PUNKERS ARE You TALKING ABOUT? undecided

[b]@ISLANDER

AM SURE You AINT TRYING TO ACT THE TUTOR, I WOULD QUICKLY ADD;

NOT ON YOUR MISERABLE LIFE WOULD You HAVE THE GUMPTION TO CORRECT ME cheesy cool

IMAGINE THE GRAMMATICAL DYSFUNCTIONS You DISPLAY IN SPURTING UR BUNKUM undecided embarassed

[

Let me instruct you as I did your bulling buddy. When you come at Neelsel, make sure you have proof to back up your claims, if Not cierra la boca sucia.
Now again, my life is as filled and rewarding as can be. when I close my beautiful eyes at nights, my conscience is at rest knowing I didn't cheat anyone out of their hard-earned cash( poor thing you feel any remorse yet?)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Kitun gramps,

please go get your subject and verbs to agree before you come in my face throwing grammatical warfare at me, Foolish man.
You should be planning for your grandkids college fund, instead you are here mingling with young people.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
@STAR01

EVEN IF NA LOME, NA TRAVEL U HEAR?

BTW, U NEED TO ASK AROUND, I AINT 1 OF THE PEEPS U GONNA TELL SH*T ABOUT TRAVELLING TO COS U DONT FIT THE BILL, U ASSYLUM ASSHOLE!!! tongue grin grin

@NEELSEL

TRY MAKE SENSE PLS!! shocked

UR LAST POST SEEMED LIKE U HAD TAKEN A FAST DOSE OF PARAGA . . . LOCAL GIN IF U WANNA KNOW?
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2007
Dr. Kit Enough of this already!! stop allowing these peeps to rile you up so easily.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@NEELSEL

TRY MAKE SENSE PLS!! shocked

UR LAST POST SEEMED LIKE You HAD TAKEN A FAST DOSE OF PARAGA . . . LOCAL GIN IF You WANNA KNOW?[/b] grin grin
I don't drink crap. I have award wining gin, beers in my parts.  I won't waste my good 98 overproof ethanol on you. You are a disgrace to all grandfathers,
Now as I was saying. make sure you put that 419 money to good use. I heard the prisons here are terrrible. Well then again you can strike a deal and be someone's bitch,  Any way you slice it, your deeds shall surely catch up with you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
THE ISSUE HERE IS SIMPLE; cheesy

WHY WAS ISLANDER PISSED AT FINDING OUT THAT KITAUN AND FYNEWAKA WERE/ARE FRIENDS? shocked
[b]
BLOODY INSTIGATORS!!! ALWAYS WISHING TO SEE CYBERWARS . . .NICOMPOOPS!!
tongue grin

ONLY FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE NEELSEL GO PARANOID OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS!!!

THE FACT IS; WE HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE MONTHS AGO cheesy, EVEN WHEN SOME SAW US AS ENEMIES HERE tongue, WE WERE 2GEDA ON SOME ISSUES, EVEN WITH RAZORR, SO WHY THE SUDDEN ERECTIONS AND LIBIDINOUS INFLAMMATIONS BEING EXHIBITED HERE?
shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

[b]@STAR01

EVEN IF NA LOME, NA TRAVEL You HEAR?

BTW, You NEED TO ASK AROUND, I AINT 1 OF THE PEEPS You GONNA TELL SH*T ABOUT TRAVELLING TO COS You DONT FIT THE BILL, You ASSYLUM ASSHOLE!!! tongue grin grin
hmmmmmm, ASSYLUM ASSHOLE?, getting words from the dictionary is easy, using them is the most difficult part, am prolly sure u been dieng all ur live to meet up with my success, which can never be possible pending the 10years left for u, buddy, plan for the kids and the unborn, so they dont curse u when u down decaying in the grave
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
[
debosky:

Dr. Kit Enough of this already!! stop allowing these peeps to rile you up so easily.
ur fella is here to get ur steak back, *dude did u call for back up*
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

T[b]HE ISSUE HERE IS SIMPLE; cheesy

WHY WAS ISLANDER PISSED AT FINDING OUT THAT KITAUN AND FYNEWAKA WERE/FRIENDS? shocked

BLOODY INSTIGATORS!!! ALWAYS WISHING TO SEE CYBERWARS . . .NICOMPOOPS!!
tongue grin

ONLY FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE NEELSEL GO PARANOID OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS!!!

THE FACT IS; WE HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE MONTHS AGO cheesy, EVEN WHEN SOME SAW US AS ENEMIES HERE tongue, WE WERE 2GEDA ON SOME ISSUES, EVEN WITH RAZORR, SO WHY THE SUDDEN ERECTIONS AND LIBIDINOUS INFLAMMATIONS BEING EXHIBITED HERE?[/b] shocked

Now I know lost of memory really settling in. ROFLMSAO,  I am NOT at all worry about you and Fynewaka pops. Was I surprized? Yes, since for months I was almost "blinded" by the amount of vile he flooded my YIM with concerning you.

NOW PLEASE don't make it seems that my hatred for you has anything to do with you and Fynewowo. Because it doesn't.  

I look and admire people before I generalise. And you waste-of-prenancy, never came close to my liking. So whether you were still foes with Fynewowo or not, I would have still been at your ass.

Sometime ago you came to a thread and posted gabage about me, knowing fully well that I would not have been able to respond. Well guess what? I have been planning for your ugly ass since December. Now you afforded me the opportunity, let's get this thing popping dumbo.

Nimcompoops you say? AWWWWW,  call your poppa( opppps, sorry you never knew who he was eh? lo siento))
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
@isl;ander
POP LOCK IT DROP IT, hhahhahahhaha, dont intimidate the dude, am sure his pants if full of passed out and urine, so sad, starting a battle u can't back up

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.