Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21951 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:17am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

Of course - or can i update the others as well? LOL

LOL . . don't mind silly me, sleep is playing a fast one on me . .

send your latest pic to - - - - - - -, and i'll do so immediately wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Sexyabby(f): 5:21am On May 11, 2007
1)IBDAT
2)Youngies
3)Ferlie
4)Jbuoy
5)Debosky
6)Tmoni
7)ChiefOH
coolFemi
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:23am On May 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

1)IBDAT
2)Youngies
3)Jbuoy
4)Debosky
5)Tmoni
6)Femi

Darling be so kind to honour us with your precious vote on the poll wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2007
@cute ass,omo eko
will i be soliciting for my BOO,to be added, now i see yall are BIASED
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:25am On May 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

1)IBDAT
2)Youngies
3)Jbuoy
4)Debosky
5)Tmoni
6)Femi
I like your list  wink but i think Tmoni should come before Jbuoy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:26am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

@cute ass,omo eko

Not at all dearest, next year isn't a bad idea. 8 Nominess . .and 8 nominees we got wink
And the poll can't be modified, you were just some minutes too latecry , thats all!!

Omo Eko:

I like your list wink but i think Tmoni should come before Jbuoy

Her order of preference darl kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:26am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

@cute ass,omo eko
I can't modify the poll  sad sad sad, it's only seun that can do that. But i can send him an email or u can send it yourself to put your name on the list wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Sexyabby(f): 5:27am On May 11, 2007
@cuteass, I just did lol
@omoeko,hmmmm maybe lol and I actually thought dat all d boys on nairaland are ugly
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 5:28am On May 11, 2007
one boy that i don't like is winning

lol grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

Not at all dearest, next year isn't a bad idea. 8 Nominess . .and 8 nominees we got wink

girl please, i will be out there takin care of my business, if this canT be the right time, then i will rather register for MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, oh sorry i mean my boo
Omo Eko:

I can't modify the poll sad sad sad, it's only seun that can do that. But i can send him an email or u can send it yourself to put your name on the list wink
NEVER MIND
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:33am On May 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

@omoeko,hmmmm maybe lol and I[b] actually thought that all d boys on nairaland are ugly[/b]
Well i thought the same thing too oh, but out of 80,000 memeber we were able to pick 8 cheesy cheesy cheesy

maree7:

lol grin
I don't know how IBDat is winning oh grin grin grin, hopeful by tomm there will be some changes tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:38am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Well i thought the same thing too oh, but out of 80,000 memeber we were able to pick 8 cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAO grin grin

Half bread is better that none, in this case 8/80,000 = 1/10,000 bread LOL grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:39am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

LMAO grin grin

abi oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Sexyabby(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

LMAO grin grin

Dats a shame lol
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

Dats a shame lol
i wonder how awful u look @ the back of the computer
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:48am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

Star plz stop all this nonsense, i want this thread to be well organize wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Star plz stop all this nonsense, i want this thread to be well organize wink
i know, didnt have the intention of makin it a mess, but i dont think any member should make that Kinda statement, its hostile, u know what am sayin?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2007
*peeping*
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 5:57am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

I don't know how IBDat is winning oh grin grin grin, hopeful by tomm there will be some changes tongue

Why all this hatin (from a Judge!!!) - I have the right mind to protest - LOL

maree7:

lol grin

I love u too  tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Sexyabby(f): 6:13am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

I knew it was u,star01 or watever ur name is and for ur information I look pretty at d back of my computer and why do u care so much about my comment.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

I look pretty at d back of my computer and why do u care so much about my comment.
yea right, well am done with you, no more yabbing, keep doin ur thin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:18am On May 11, 2007
fe_mi:

*peeping*
baba plz stop peeping tongue tongue

IBDat:

Why all this hatin (from a Judge!!!) - I have the right mind to contest - LOL

Am not hating oh but cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sexyabby:

I knew it was u,star01 or watever your name is and for your information I look pretty at d back of my computer and why do u care so much about my comment.
Abeg ignore star, don't let him ruin your mood wink

@Ayefele aka Star01
Plz no more Argument  grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

so what do u want me to do
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 6:21am On May 11, 2007
@Ayefele aka Star01

hahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2007
fe_mi:

so what do u want me to do
a vote could make a difference
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:24am On May 11, 2007
@femi
Yes oh Ayefele is right wink you should vote

chiegemba:

hahahahahaha

abeg stop laughing cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2007
have done that already
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am not hating oh but cheesy cheesy cheesy

But WHAT? - If u say it i can ave u brought up on charges!  grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 6:27am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

But WHAT? - If u say it i can ave u brought up on charges! grin
what charges
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:27am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

But WHAT? - If u say it i can ave u brought up on charges!  grin
Abeg leave me joooooo grin grin grin and don't you sleep for london
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by IBDat(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2007
I get bad case of insomnia embarassed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 5:01pm On May 11, 2007
abeg stop laughing cheesy cheesy.

wetin u say make i do now "that discovery was funny" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.