Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (21957 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 5:23pm On May 11, 2007
Cute-ass and omo-eko kiss kiss kiss
Good work my dears. . .I sincerely wish there are more contestants.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:28pm On May 11, 2007
chiegemba:

wetin u say make i do now "that discovery was funny" grin
LMAO, yes oh star01 aka shining bobo wink. well the discovery wasn't hard because star01 aka ayefele is always gonna be know, no matter how many username he has grin grin grin grin

busygirl:

Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss, well i wish the same to but but we got no more fine guys on NL wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adetife: 5:33pm On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

LMAO, yes oh star01 aka shining bobo wink. well the discovery wasn't hard because star01 aka ayefele is always going to be know, no matter how many username he has grin grin grin grin

The same person u kept referring to as being me - abi  tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On May 11, 2007
Adetife:

The same person u kept referring to as being me - abi tongue
I won't be surprise if this person is stra01 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, since your logo said Shinning star
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:42pm On May 11, 2007
@ chiegemba

Sweetie, have you voted?? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 5:43pm On May 11, 2007
coughingwalking in
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:45pm On May 11, 2007
damsol:

coughingwalking in

Darling after coughing, please dont leave without a vote wink

BTW where have you been, you need a chain or something??

But i'm happy you're here now cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 5:46pm On May 11, 2007
yeah,i did that already.newx wats up?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 5:51pm On May 11, 2007
busygirl:

Back at you darl kiss kiss

Thanks for the cheer, and like Omo eko said we actually wanted 10 of them, but we searched and searched and searched grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2007
@cute-ass; if i intend votin, i would vote 4 all d contestants u know. "Cos we r all beautiful in d sight of our creator"  wink
*we r all fearfully and wonderfully made* grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 5:56pm On May 11, 2007
@Adetife; is "Star" your twin? grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adetife: 6:20pm On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

I won't be surprise if this person is stra01 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, since your logo said Shinning star

LMAO - Nah u sabi, i see there's no convincing u!! sad

chiegemba:

@Adetife; is "Star" your twin? grin

If i was i'll be the one with the nicer attitude - Pls don't mind Omo_eko
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:08pm On May 11, 2007
@chiegemba
@Adetife; is "Star" your twin?
I will not be surpised if it's star or his twin brother/sister

@Adetife
LMAO - Nah u sabi, i see there's no convincing u!! sad
Are you related to star01 by any chance because am suspecting you two know each other cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by hotchic1(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2007
IBDat,Debosky n Femi, y d glasses ,take dem shades off n lets c ur faces anyway sha, let me go n vote
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 11:31pm On May 11, 2007
hot chic:

IBDat,Debosky n Femi, y d glasses ,take them shades off n lets c your faces anyway sha, let me go n vote

Whisper in ma ears when you're done voting wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by anusule(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2007
wherez my pic huh! sorry cant vote 4 any of them till i get my pic up here, still searching for a finr one wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by zigbo(f): 12:05am On May 12, 2007
i don tire to wait for all the pictures to come out completely but i guess i ve to keep waitin,while i'm waitn i won ask
fyne boys don finish for n.land?
jes 8 guys undecided ,oh wel mayb thats all n's got wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On May 12, 2007
zigbo:

i don tire to wait for all the pictures to come out completely but i guess i ve to keep waitin,while i'm waitn i won ask
fyne boys don finish for n.land?
jes 8 guys undecided ,oh wel mayb thats all n's got wink

Darling the time to vote is now, no more waiting. Those are the 8contestants, no more no less.(after you've voyed whisper the person's name into my ear, it will be delighted lol)

The poll cannot be modified, maybe next year they'll be more in number, by then the new generation folks would have joined nairaland grin

We really did search and search and search but remember not all have their pics on their profile, so we had to pick from what we had wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiogo(f): 12:10am On May 12, 2007
hmmm, i vote for chiefoh, then IBdat.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by zigbo(f): 12:21am On May 12, 2007
jes voted but i cant say lipsrsealed i dnt want to see any swelly heads.

@Qty how do i whisper it to u grin ? this is like d thread for girls where are all the guys *contestant or not* are they shy?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by bluesky4(f): 12:22am On May 12, 2007
hahaha r we meant to believe that Youngies pic is actually him grin grin

theres only 1 guy out of the 8 who was fyne, the rest are undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by zigbo(f): 12:26am On May 12, 2007
isnt that "youngies"

coordinators omoeko and cuteass wats happenin,u ve to investigate
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2007
zigbo:

@Qty how do i whisper it to u grin ? this is like d thread for girls where are all the guys *contestant or not* are they shy?

Dearie ma ears are right here, at your service wink

blue-sky:

hahaha r we meant to believe that Youngies pic is actually him grin grin
zigbo:

isnt that "youngies"

coordinators omoeko and cuteass wats happenin,u ve to investigate

No investigations, IT IS HIM, i'm 100% positive, i'm yet to prove it but i will in no due time. If you find him "fine", please do not waste the vote on someone else Cos it actually is him wink

blue-sky:

theres only 1 guy out of the 8 who was fyne, the rest are undecided

I'm dying to know who you have in mind. There's no one here, is there any chance on earth that i'll be let into your sectret world? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by bluesky4(f): 12:47am On May 12, 2007
well IF it is youngies, then yes, he is fyne.

its a secret who i voted 4 wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by anusule(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2007
wat secret? u told me u voted 4 me. huh?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 1:07am On May 12, 2007
These the best NL has to offer? undecided

How long is the competition running for?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 1:09am On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

These the best Nairaland has to offer? undecided

How long is the competition running for?

between a month and 2 wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 1:15am On May 12, 2007
You really should announce a closing date and time  wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 1:31am On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

You really should announce a closing date and time  wink

Thanks for the guideline dearie, we'll do so soonest. Just have to get in touch with my partner in crime thread wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by omogenaija(f): 1:46am On May 12, 2007
how come IB DAT is in the lead ? something isnt right undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 2:10am On May 12, 2007
How do you know who's in the lead and who should be in the lead?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by omogenaija(f): 2:11am On May 12, 2007
no comment wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / 2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.