Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (50062 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol, I won't advise you to do dogs, u look like one too, even you need to be fed,u are starved,now I ask again, y will a local starved dog like me want another local starved dog like me, lmaoooo,
LOL.... Thanks for accepting the fact that you are a dog. So what is ur specific name? Bingo or lucky?
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
This lady Nigeria feminist will attack you ooh how dare you to tell them to reply their DM ?don't you know in Nigeria after our girls finished claiming feminist and when age is no more on there side they will remember age is just a number,they will be looking for one small boy to become their husband,carry your advice we Nigerian feminist don't need your advice, we must be equal with men we want government to allow us to work as a night security too so we can fight robbers too ,

U funny oo... grin
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by SaucyBenks(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2019
I dm u I just wan shift your pant.. Shikena
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Solsix(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..
Will they listen

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Kharol1234: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2019
mascot87:

Awon wéré dey o
i don laugh tire chai yoruba swt to use insult pesin ooo
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Katier00(f): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This could be us if only you send a PM first.
she replied a DM, she didn't send one
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Judolisco(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.
can u just imagine
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Cannicus: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?

A chatterbox cool

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

LOL.... Thanks for accepting the fact that you are a dog. So what is ur specific name? Bingo or lucky?
anyone is cool, and am sure u have taken my advice, local starved dogs should look for fed one,I don't want you dropping dead on the streets,lmaooo, I care u know, caring me, so how have u been managing dog? hahahah

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Honeysweetest:
anyone is cool, and am sure u have taken my advice, local starved dogs should look for fed one,I don't want you dropping dead on the streets,lmaooo, I care u know, caring me, so how have u been managing dog? hahahah

U and that icausetrouble guy should share DMs, meet up n fu¢k some sense into urself n leave us alone wt ur silly disguised romance...

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

U and that honeysweets lady should share DMs, meet up n fu¢k some sense into urself n leave us alone wt ur silly disguised romance...

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

U and that icausetrouble guy should share DMs, meet up n fu¢k some sense into urself n leave us alone wt ur silly disguised romance...
No dear,will u advise a local starved dog like me to hook up with another local starved dog?think of this, is not fair to humanity

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by starbuck(f): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2019
eddieguru:
keep thinking of rituals until you clock forty, if you like don't respond to your DM.

As kwa the cheat I am na undecided undecided... Anụ ọhịa, Continue dming married women till you meet your doom
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Aboguede:

You are saying that you are just a reliability

I don't know why u people like to use igbo languages in ur shameful communications
keep quiet, should we start talking of our hard works?sit ur ass down, who beg you igbo defender
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided
She said "Just be open-minded" , not "Be stupid" .

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by DANIEL5050(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know why most Nigeria girls are so proud and very full of themselves... Later on, they will be running from pillar to poll looking for any man at all to call their husband... cheesy
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by ebonyggurl(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

See your own picture like that of starving local dog

Dude undecided that's just harsh undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by duni04(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2019
A man who has the time to go on Twitter to start swipping around pictures and sending messages to random women based on appearance or maybe the amount of skin they show, do you think he will stop after marriage? He will see a more attractive girl on Twitter to DM or one that will show him more skin.

4 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by obembet(f): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Let me start replying all my dm
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Dude undecided that's just harsh undecided
Did you read what she wrote about guy's look?
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by ebonyggurl(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Did you read what she wrote about guy's look?

Yea I did. She made a simple comment. That some of the guys who send women dms are not that attractive...which is true sometimes. Doesn't give you the right to call her a starved dog undecided
Not cool mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yea I did. She made a simple comment. That some of the guys who send women dms are not that attractive...which is true sometimes. Doesn't give you the right to call her a starved dog undecided
Not cool mehn
But look at the DP of someone calling some guys unattractive. Tell me what she looks like
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by GeneralPula: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

But that doesn't remove the fact that you look like a starving local dog. First, I don't do dogs, not to talk of a starving one.
Guys that do dogs, over to you

You became childish by posting her pic.

4 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by ebonyggurl(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

But look at the DP of someone calling some guys unattractive. Tell me what she looks like

Beauty, to a very large extent, is subjective. Just cos you don't think she's pretty doesn't make her ugly. Plus there's freedom of expression for the people on this forum. If you don't like someone's comment, just ignore...instead of shaming them the way you did. She didn't call your name and say so and so is unattractive

4 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by UncleJudax(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.
grin grin
Na marriage be the work...for some ladies grin

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by abiolamitodun(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2019
that shit is common among ladies...and something I noticed is that once u msg them..gbam ur pics is the next thing..if ur not good looking or ur not perceived to be financially OK from ur look...bro..ur on ur own..

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
abiolamitodun:
that shit is common among ladies...and something I noticed is that once u msg them..gbam ur pics is the next thing..if ur not good looking or ur not perceived to be financially OK from ur look...bro..ur on ur own..

What would they be doing with him if he isn't goodlooking or financially okay?

Is a man who isn't financially okay ready for marriage?

Talk true, if babes start putting their pictures on NL, will you go the one that isn't goodlooking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by francisduru: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Only works for ladies
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
GeneralPula:

You became childish by posting her pic.
Thank you.... Old man
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by abiolamitodun(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What would they be doing with him if he isn't goodlooking or financially okay?

Is a man who isn't financially okay ready for marriage?

Talk true, if babes start putting their pictures on NL, will you go the one that isn't goodlooking?
actually...one will like the good looking ones...but it's choice...one of my friend said my babe wasn't good looking those days...boh u know what...the case is reversed nw...boh what happened to a step step at a time...hmm...
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Onyenna(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..

When you dm a lady, she goes straight to your pictures, if your pictures are catchy she flows if they aren't she wouldn't reply after few plensantaries.

At first I used get angry and delete them, I became matured I don't do that anymore. They will eventually see the girl I finally get married to (beauty and brain).

But is better you approach a girl in person, because one smallie wen non even reach you go use you shine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.