Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (54890 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
The husband should forgive her, no one is above mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Princedapace(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
The man is selfish he has other wife's to attend to sexually so why won't she cheat on him undecided

No, if she couldnt cope with that, she should have divorced him..u cant be cheating under my roof. U are very much free to leave me.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by LZAA: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by princfred(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
How can this be, don't she know her husbands size?
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Poco are you here already? This gone be gud
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Like damn! The kinda cases they deal with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's so amusing cheesy
cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by mightyokwy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
The man is selfish he has other wife's to attend to sexually so why won't she cheat on him undecided
Rubbish. Why did the lady agreed to marry him knowing fully well that the man have other wives. She is lucky the man isn't diabolic, she for don get stock somewhere.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by somalianprince: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yeah kasy

Enugupikin:
afonja ajoka
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Godchosen1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nawa O...
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
I sort of believe the woman.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Cantonese: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
LilychiLily001:
A trader, Mrs Kuditat Ajayi, 52, told an Igando Customary Court that she slept with her brother-in-law because she thought he was her husband.

Ajayi’s husband, Akande, is seeking the dissolution of their 35-year-old marriage, accusing her of infidelity.

”I was in bed in the night when my husband’s younger brother came to the house my husband rented for me.

“I thought it was my husband who normally come to the house at that particular time between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. to play and sleep with me.

“It was after he finished making love to me that I realised that he was not my husband.

“When I queried him, he claimed that my husband had traveled that was why he came to have sex with me.

“I reported the case to my brother’s wife, who advised me not to tell my brother so that peace can reign in the family.”

The respondent said that her husband treats the children of the other wives better than hers.

The mother of four denied being fetish as claimed by husband.

Ajayi prayed the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of their marriage that she still love him.

The petitioner, Akande, approached the court to terminate his 35-year-old marriage accusing wife of infidelity.

He said that his wife was wayward and adulterous that her man friend was claiming paternity of one of their children.

“When I married her, I rented an apartment for her because I have other wives and I don’t want them to live together.

“I started hearing from people in the area that my wife was having affair with a man, initially I ignored it until her lover came claiming ownership of one of my children.

“The man eventually came to the house but I refused to open the door for him.

“When I questioned my wife, she confessed that the man slept with her but it did not result in pregnancy.”

The 71-year-old businessman said that his wife was fetish.

“I once caught her burying something in my compound, I accosted her and tried to remove what she buried there but I could not.

“I went out before I returned, she had cemented the place.”

He begged the court to end the marriage that he was no longer interested that the love he once had for her had faded.

The president of the court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, urged the two parties to maintain peace and adjourned the case until Aug.22 for judgment

Sources: https://horilines.com/post/i-slept-with-my-brother-in-law-unknowingly-woman-tells-court

Na waoh! Who opened the door when the man got there? The woman opened the door. Did her husband ever wear a mask on his face when he visited? No. Did her husband's younger brother wear a mask hiding his face? No. Who removed her clothes? She abi the man? Ok fake husband. The body weight na the same? No. So there was no discussion? greeting, etc? So the man just mounted and started riding? If she did not identify the man before he climbed, how did she identify him when
he disclimbed? By the way na the same rod and staff the two men get? Sotay she could not differentiate between the two instruments of work.

I put it to that woman that she is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! She was always emjoying herself with her husband's younger brother. She needs flogging.

The husband too, haba! Na only am be man? How many wives. If 5 women gather one man e fit survive? Just give them 3 hours.

Ok what about the fearless and cursed younger brother? His rod and staff must be sanctioned and decommissioned. He's.a very useless and worthless person.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Gforce2019: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Which kind unintelligent lies be dis?
Abeg, wetin consign me sef
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by silent10(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Judges gotta be the most entertained people in the world cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy you might be right.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Amuocha: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Comparing polygamy (which she gladly/fully accepted) with cheating is not only cheap, it is also very stoopid.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by somehow: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seahawk:
She can sleep with whomever she wishes to.

He’s not faithful and he has the nerves to expect faithfulness even at 71 years old with his old peenis.
What a mor0n
what made the man unfaithful?

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Don't judge her until you are in her shoes
which kind shubu sheka shoe?so you believed that yeye story. When the thing happen to your wife your eyes go clear
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Proudly Afonja. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Noblefirstlady: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seahawk:
She can sleep with whomever she wishes to.

He’s not faithful and he has the nerves to expect faithfulness even at 71 years old with his old peenis.
What a mor0n
Men are selfish and heartless.
The old fool has other wives and he sleeps with them, but he still expect the woman to wait for him even when she is in need.

Sometimes I get angry that I came out a woman.
Men would cheat and expect women not to cheat back.
Muslims are entitled to four wife. Imagine a woman waiting patiently for her own turn. What if she is really in the mood she has to wait for him to go round first, is this not wickedness!
Women are been cheated !!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Judges gotta be the most entertained people in the world cheesy

Lol, different ridiculous cases daily. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Comparing polygamy (which she gladly/fully accepted) with cheating is not only cheap, it is also very stoopid.
Polygamy itself is stupid why will a man marry those many wife's if he can't satisfy them sexually, a 70 yr old man for that matter

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
which kind shubu sheka shoe?so you believed that yeye story. When the thing happen to your wife your eyes go clear

My brothers, we see once in a while
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
mightyokwy:

Rubbish. Why did the lady agreed to marry him knowing fully well that the man have other wives. She is lucky the man isn't diabolic, she for don get stock somewhere.
The man too is lucky the lady is not diabolic she could have finished him u know

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, different ridiculous cases daily. cheesy grin
I tell ya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Joystark(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Honest mistake.
Could happen to anybody. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Vainglory: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cantonese:

Na waoh! Who opened the door when the man got there? The woman opened the door. Did her husband ever wear a mask on his face when he visited? No. Did her husband's younger brother wear a mask hiding his face? No. Who removed her clothes? She abi the man? Ok fake husband. The body weight na the same? No. So there was no discussion? greeting, etc? So the man just mounted and started riding? If she did not identify the man before he climbed, how did she identify him when
he disclimbed? By the way na the same rod and staff the two men get? Sotay she could not differentiate between the two instruments of work.

I put it to that woman that she is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! She was always emjoying herself with her husband's younger brother. She needs flogging.

The husband too, haba! Na only am be man? How many wives. If 5 women gather one man e fit survive? Just give them 3 hours.

Ok what about the fearless and cursed younger brother? His rod and staff must be sanctioned and decommissioned. He's.a very useless and worthless person.
No No No you don't understand. Nepa took light that night and it was very dark. The man came in and mounted without preambles. When they were done Nepa brought light. Oh la la. and the bubble burst.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Seahawk: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
See question

Is he faithful to her alone? Abi logic is foreign to you?
somehow:

what made the man unfaithful?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
There are still people living 17th and 18th century lives in today’s Nigeria...smh undecided
>
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Seahawk: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Honestly it’s for women who agree with put up with it.

Divorce the stupid man and move on.
Noblefirstlady:

Men are selfish and heartless.
The old fool has other wives and he sleeps with them, but he still expect the woman to wait for him even when she is in need.

Sometimes I get angry that I came out a woman.
Men would cheat and expect women not to cheat back.
Muslims are entitled to four wife. Imagine a woman waiting patiently for her own turn. What if she is really in the mood she has to wait for him to go round first, is this not wickedness!
Women are been cheated !!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by somehow: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seahawk:
See question

Is he faithful to her alone? Abi logic is foreign to you?

He's officially married to her and the other wives
So where did you pull out the ynfaithfulness mantra from?
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by demoBaba: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is like this Igondo court don't have any other cases than marital case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.