Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (54891 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

People kill for money don't they? People marry for money don't they, young ladies marry old men with weak dead d*cks for money they know these men can't f*ck but they marry them for their wealth they satisfy their sexual urge elsewhere, young men marry irritating old woman for their money they know they can't give birth and this old women irritate them but they go ahead and marry then they satisfy their sexual urge with young women, it's part of life

These oloshos should never MARRY these men then, they should just have a few nights to have fun, and basta.... But if they indeed marry these old men (aka enter into a marital contract) then they should abide by this contract.... Or face the penalty.

No wonder so many of these oloshos die a painful death.... You want to marry into the bling bling life with granddaddy and think you can cheat/fukc around on these men, without paying the ultimate price (aka death)?! Ok o!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

These oloshos should never MARRY these men then, they should just have a few nights to have fun, and basta.... But if they indeed marry these old men (aka enter into a marital contract) then they should abide by this contract.... Or face the penalty.

No wonder so many of these oloshos die a painful death.... You want to marry into the bling bling life with granddaddy and think you can cheat/fukc around on these men, without paying the ultimate price (aka death)?! Ok o!
What penalty do they face? Untime price death? Don't these old men die too, let me tell you something about this world is a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough to get away with it
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by sweetilicious(f): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Don't judge her until you are in her shoes
Its unthinkable and totally unacceptable. You can't sleep with your husband's brother unknowingly. Their smell is not the same.This is balderdash.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

What penalty do they face? Untime price death? Don't these old men die too, let me tell you something about this world is a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough to get away with it

There is a huge difference between dying of old age AND being murdered or being disfigured with acid etc because you messed with the wrong dude.

The reality is that these women can either:
A) marry into these unfortunate Union, and live by the consequences of their actions
B) remain single and educate/work on yourself so that you can look at yourself proudly in the mirror every morning
C) mess with old men and face the consequences....

As I always say....if you want your daughters to work hard in order to educate themselves properly, show them this type of above rubbish story about uneducated women selling themselves to grandpas, but most importantly, if you want your sons to work just as hard and become somebody, show them the exact same story!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is a huge difference between dying of old age AND being murdered or being disfigured with acid etc because you messed with the wrong dude.

The reality is that these women can either:
A) marry into these unfortunate Union, and live by the consequences of their actions
B) remain single and educate/work on yourself so that you can look at yourself proudly in the mirror every morning
C) mess with old men and face the consequences....

As I always say....if you want your daughters to work hard in order to educate themselves properly, show them this type of above rubbish story about uneducated women selling themselves to grandpas, but most importantly, if you want your sons to work just as hard and become somebody, show them the exact same story!
There are thousands of women married to these old men out there they are cheating a living happily you, won't know

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Seahawk: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
There’s a lot in your response that doesn’t apply. I’ll skip those.

As for the good old sentiments/emotions/logic talk , I was expecting that. It doesn’t take two responses before a woman who doesn’t agree to live for the uplifting of unbridled male desires gets called sentimental.

Is there a sentiment bigger than lust/greed?

But he (and you) want a “logical” response from the women who’s lives are to be governed by these hormonal testosterone driven laws made by hormonal men. Talking about lawful and logical . Mtchew
MrBrownJay1:

Get your facts right.... Polygamy is much more an African way of life than it is a western one. If you wanna blame polygamy on anyone, blame it on yourself. This is our history, and so far as I know, polygamy is legal in Nigeria, while it is illegal in the west.

Are we talking of human being with a sound mind here OR puppets....?! You are talking as if anyone forces these women to join into these polygamous unions. Come on, you must be a comedian.

Bro, in the world that we live in today, we are only responsible for OUR OWN ACTIONS/DECISIONS... You (or I) can't come in here and expect everyone to do what you feel is the right way to live, BUT, if you willingly accept to go into any type of Union, then you should abide by it.... Aka by marriage law, by your religious law and, more importantly, by your COMMON SENSE law.

Now you are talking about the REAL issue here:
- women who are seeking to attain what they don't deserve...
- women who want to be who they are not, in order to please the joneses...
- women who want to copy-copy follow-follow what they see on social media and be trending with bling-bling and nonsense.
- Women who have NO education, NO value whatsoever but a warm Coochie between their legs but expect to be treated like they bring anything of value to the table....
- women of today who would gladly marry and fukc a donkey, if it has money, then turn around and blame the donkey for being a donkey.... And men like you would Have the audacity to blame the DONKEY?!
- women who, due to pressure (social/family/religious/friends), gladly go into these unions, and want to blame these old men, instead of blaming the real culprits here: their mother/father/pastor/imam/friends or simply THEMSELVES....

What's next?! I sign a contract to work as a farmers, working 18hs a day under the sun for 30K Naira monthly, then turn around and blame the employer for giving me such a shitty contract (that I willingly read/accepted and signed), expecting by to be paid like a CEO, yet I am uneducated?!

Expecting a man to have his wife cheating on him, simply because he is FULLY HONEST about his marital desires, shows us all how you are not thinking straight on this issue and using misplaced sentiments instead.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Seahawk: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
It’s irrational because it doesn’t serve to grease your loins.

Show a man a school of thought that doesn’t aggrandize him and he sees something that’s illogical.

somehow:
Abi. some women and irrational thought process.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

There are thousands of women married to these old men out there they are cheating a living happily you, won't know

And there are equally twice that amount who died trying...or are living while being disfigured.

Seahawk:
There’s a lot in your response that doesn’t apply. I’ll skip those.

As for the good old sentiments/emotions/logic talk , I was expecting that. It doesn’t take two responses before a woman who doesn’t agree to live for the uplifting of unbridled male desires gets called sentimental.

I didn't even know I was talking to a woman.... But then again, your gender doesn't matter here, only common sense does.
But the fact that you are a woman makes it even worst for you because in a sense you are saying that if you ain't satisfying your husband, he certainly should cheat on you.

Is there a sentiment bigger than lust/greed?

If a man has a desire to have multiple wives AND can support them all emotionally/financially and physically. Who are you to call him greedy? That would be as crazy as saying that a man with multiple cars/houses is greedy because others can afford even one?!

I am sorry but I fail to understand your school of thought....so women are so dumb today that they can't think for themselves, thus are forced into these miserable polygamous Union (against their will) but then again, suddenly when they are not being sexually satisfied, they suddenly become strong minded women and decide to cheat....and you see absolutely nothing wrong with that?! Why don't they get strong minded and simply say no to these useless miserable marriage?!

But he (and you) want a “logical” response from the women who’s lives are to be governed by these hormonal testosterone driven laws made by hormonal men. Talking about lawful and logical . Mtchew

You can't be playing two side of this discussion.... You either say that women are weak human beings governed by men (thus they abide by these men's rules) OR you say that women are strong enough to decide what they want for their (sexual) life by cheating, but if that was the case they wouldn't be in such a miserable union with their grandpas, to begin with. You can't be weak And strong at the same time (whenever it fits your agenda). In my world, this is called being a hypocrite.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

And there are equally twice that amount who died trying...or are living while being disfigured.

I didn't even know I was talking to a woman.... But then again, your gender doesn't matter here, only common sense does.
But the fact that you are a woman makes it even worst for you because in a sense you are saying that if you ain't satisfying your husband, he certainly should cheat on you.

If a man has a desire to have multiple wives AND can support them all emotionally/financially and physically. Who are you to call him greedy? That would be as crazy as saying that a man with multiple cars/houses is greedy because others can afford even one?!

I am sorry but I fail to understand your school of thought....so women are so dumb today that they can't think for themselves, thus are forced into these miserable polygamous Union (against their will) but then again, suddenly when they are not being sexually satisfied, they suddenly become strong minded women and decide to cheat....and you see absolutely nothing wrong with that?! Why don't they get strong minded and simply say no to these useless miserable marriage?!

You can't be playing two side of this discussion.... You either say that women are weak human beings governed by men (thus they abide by these men's rules) OR you say that women are strong enough to decide what they want for their (sexual) life by cheating, but if that was the case they wouldn't be in such a miserable union with their grandpas, to begin with. You can't be weak And strong at the same time (whenever it fits your agenda). In my world, this is called being a hypocrite.
Like I said is a free world everyone is free to do whatever he or she likes as long as they are smart enough to get away with it
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Kylce042(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin after d sex she regained her sense choyiii stori dy dis contri plentiii sha! na so one girls say wen she be 17 one man rape am 3 tyms still give her coke she kolet drink lols

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Like I said is a free world everyone is free to do whatever he or she likes as long as they are smart enough to get away with it

Let me disagree with what you are saying as...A) so long as anything is against the law/illegal, I will always stand against it, B) the reason why so many people are dying today is because of your school of thought. I guess in your world, if your wife can cheat on you and get away with it (while giving you deadly diseases) then you have no problem with living with a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful woman, Abi?

But most importantly, C) Wrong is WRONG no matter how you want to "pretend" to look at it (or whether people get away with it or not) ... But then, I guess in your world, wrong is now right.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Darlor55: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2019
ar u on drug or what?
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by bionixs: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2019
NOL2dworld:
I think there should be a law guiding the post of registered Nairalanders.

If the post doesn't break any rules and regulations of the website.. Why remove it

To the authorities it may concern.. STOP removing my kingdom advancement posts.

A lot are called but few are chosen, let those that will benefit from it get access to it..

STOP removing the gospel messages..
I am with you on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Larrylarex(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Wait, why is no one talking about the paedophile act? The man was 36 when he got married to a 17 year old girl!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by marriage1: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2019
A failed Marriage or Relationship is not because one of the partner is Cheating on the other person.
90% of failed Marriage or Relationship is not because the woman is fetish, neither is it because she took the husband's name to a prayer house or to a baba-lawo.
Is not because the wife can not cook well neither it because the woman could not give her husband a child(ren)

The failed Marriage or Relationship you have seen is more than what I mentioned above.
Marriage and Relationships failed because the man doesn't really know what the woman want from him.
Sex is not enough to keep a woman, your Money is not enough to keep a woman.

Now the question is, what does every woman want from her Man if not all this mentioned above?
Find out more sad
>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/what-does-every-woman-want-in-man.html?m=1
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by tsinzu: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2019
She is a liar
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Let me disagree with what you are saying as...A) so long as anything is against the law/illegal, I will always stand against it, B) the reason why so many people are dying today is because of your school of thought. I guess in your world, if your wife can cheat on you and get away with it (while giving you deadly diseases) then you have no problem with living with a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful woman, Abi?

But most importantly, C) Wrong is WRONG no matter how you want to "pretend" to look at it (or whether people get away with it or not) ... But then, I guess in your world, wrong is now right.
Do you know what our leaders, governors senators, president did to put them in that position? They cheated, deceived and even killed to get there, there are many billionaires and millionaires out there do you think they worked hard to make those billions without ever cheating someone, nothing will harm you as long as you see it coming whether you did something wrong or right it doesn't matter, what you might see as wrong another person might see as right, yes in my world My wife might cheat without me knowing, I have no power of her, I might not like it if I know about it but what can I do? the highest I can do is divorce her, you might disagree with me but in reality it is what it is, it's a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are strong enough and smart enough to get away with it, you talk about death everyone must die eventually whether you did right or wrong you must die, so death is not punishment cause good people die more often than bad people
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by bumzylongs: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2019
I wore my sisters skirt From warri to lagos thinking it was my T-Shirt.....Nonsense
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by mamajj17(f): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Don't judge her until you are in her shoes

My dear forget about Judgement, the Man no talk when he dey do am! Invariably, she heard the Man Voice undecided undecided Abeg na the Preek sweet oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by mozzking: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Seahawk:
She can sleep with whomever she wishes to.

He’s not faithful and he has the nerves to expect faithfulness even at 71 years old with his old peenis.
What a mor0n

fine girl shocked, anyways two wrongs dont make a right
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Burgerlomo: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2019
This woman must be related to the great Lie Mohammed cool

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by somehow: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Seahawk:
It’s irrational because it doesn’t serve to grease your loins.

Show a man a school of thought that doesn’t aggrandize him and he sees something that’s illogical.

How did he cheat on her?
Was she forced into marrying him?
Polygamy is not an offence in some religion which is indirectly covered by customary law
Why is she still married to him after 35yrs?
Why hasn't she left him?

I guess your "thinking " not wired to reason things these ways.
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Brainboxfid(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
tell them oo.. you can't just settle for anything if you know your worth.. but how will you worth anything if you can't Work? gone are those days full house wife exist oo
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Slimsly100:

Rederede!!! Basubasu!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

Do you know what our leaders, governors senators, president did to put them in that position? They cheated, deceived and even killed to get there, there are many billionaires and millionaires out there do you think they worked hard to make those billions without ever cheating someone

What you just wrote is very sad.... Instead of trying to copy the great people of this world, here you are trying to copy the demons of this world who gladly kill to attain rubbish success. VERY SAD INDEED!

nothing will harm you as long as you see it coming whether you did something wrong or right it doesn't matter, what you might see as wrong another person might see as right,

So suddenly, the definition of WRONG is now RIGHT, Abi? If I kill your children for money ritual, and get away with it, it's ok, right? If armed robber kill you to get away with your valuables, it's ok, right?
You are thinking in such a failed mindset because you don't put yourself in the victims shoes, nor on the LAW side. You are so desperate for money (like these deluded women who marry these grandpas) that you can't possibly think straight.

yes in my world My wife might cheat without me knowing, I have no power of her, I might not like it if I know about it but what can I do?

The important question IS: is it RIGHt?!

the highest I can do is divorce her, you might disagree with me but in reality it is what it is, it's a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are strong enough and smart enough to get away with it,

Again bro, I don't know the type of life you live OR that you will ever teach your kids, but in my world, life is not about all the wrongs you can get away with OR the crimes that you can commit without getting caught....life is about living a rightful life where you can look at yourself in the mirror every morning and be proud of the person you see.
But hey, to each their own I guess

you talk about death everyone must die eventually whether you did right or wrong you must die, so death is not punishment cause good people die more often than bad people

You can write all the LIES you want on NL, to feel better about your poor choices in life. It's all on you... And if you believe that more people doing good are dying than people who are doing bad, therefore doing bad is now something RIGHT, then good luck bro.

Btw: if a person doing good dies unexpectedly, then it's an unfortunate accident, if a person doing bad dies, it will be because it's a direct consequence of their ill actions...aka they deserve it.HUGE DIFFERENECE!!
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What you just wrote is very sad.... Instead of trying to copy the great people of this world, here you are trying to copy the demons of this world who gladly kill to attain rubbish success. VERY SAD INDEED!

Well as sad as it sounds it is what it is am not trying to copy anyone I live my life and do whatever I feel is right in my eyes

So suddenly, the definition of WRONG is now RIGHT, Abi? If I kill your children for money ritual, and get away with it, it's ok, right? If armed robber kill you to get away with your valuables, it's ok, right?
You are thinking in such a failed mindset because you don't put yourself in the victims shoes, nor on the LAW side. You are so desperate for money (like these deluded women who marry these grandpas) that you can't possibly think straight.

Like I said what might be right for me might be wrong to another person, if you kill my children for money ritual, I will say you are wrong for killing my children but to you who killed my children you did it for your own benefit so you will feel you did the right thing it's a personal belief

The important question IS: is it RIGHt?!

So I repeat what might be right in my eyes might be wrong in your eyes

Again bro, I don't know the type of life you live OR that you will ever teach your kids, but in my world, life is not about all the wrongs you can get away with OR the crimes that you can commit without getting caught....life is about living a rightful life where you can look at yourself in the mirror every morning and be proud of the person you see.
But hey, to each their own I guess

People do things other people might consider evil and wicked, but to them that did it they look in the mirror and they are proud of their wickedness

You can write all the LIES you want on NL, to feel better about your poor choices in life. It's all on you... And if you believe that more people doing good are dying than people who are doing bad, therefore doing bad is now something RIGHT, then good luck bro.

Btw: if a person doing good dies unexpectedly, then it's an unfortunate accident, if a person doing bad dies, it will be because it's a direct consequence of their ill actions...aka they deserve it.HUGE DIFFERENECE!!
What's the difference like I said death is not punishment ill actions or no ill actions death is death , I don't know how to use this platform well like you quoted my every Statment , I could have given you answers word for word about my personal beliefs and the questions u asked up there
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by lovemaths(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaaaa! sad sad cool sad
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bro Deepfeel
Is cheating/raping/killing/stealing right in your eyes?! I am not asking you about what other people may do or not, but what YOU think of these acts...

A killer/cheater/rapist/thief fully well know that what they are doing is WRONG, but they do it anyway because they have ulterior cheap deluded motives. Many cheating people could divorce and find their happiness elsewhere, but because of money/deceit etc, they think that their partner would be stoopid enough not to find out, and thus go on to cheat. Same with the lazy thief who don't see any value in HARDWORK and therefore desire to fraudulently attain/achieve what they don't deserve, while law abiding citizen work hard to get what they got.

We were all born with the knowledge in our DNA of what is RIGHT or WRONG, and just because some people decide to do wrong, doesn't change the facts at hand. They choose to do wrong for their selfish agendas, not because wrong is now suddenly RIGHT. That's why they are quick to blame the "devil" when they are caught.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Bro Deepfeel
Is cheating/raping/killing/stealing right in your eyes?! I am not asking you about what other people may do or not, but what YOU think of these acts...

A killer/cheater/rapist/thief fully well know that what they are doing is WRONG, but they do it anyway because they have ulterior cheap deluded motives. Many cheating people could divorce and find their happiness elsewhere, but because of money/deceit etc, they think that their partner would be stoopid enough not to find out, and thus go on to cheat. Same with the lazy thief who don't see any value in HARDWORK and therefore desire to fraudulently attain/achieve what they don't deserve, while law abiding citizen work hard to get what they got.

We were all born with the knowledge in our DNA of what is RIGHT or WRONG, and just because some people decide to do wrong, doesn't change the facts at hand. They choose to do wrong for their selfish agendas, not because wrong is now suddenly RIGHT. That's why they are quick to blame the "devil" when they are caught.
Like I said wrong or right is a personal belief, yes we might have general religious, traditional social laws that might mark certain things as right or wrong
But like you said we were all born with the knowledge of right and wrong yes I agree to a limit cause a person who choose to do what everyone generally sees as wrong think himself as a unique person who do things differently from everyone they consider themselves smarter and stronger than everyone
Example
If I choose to smoke weed cannabis and all types of hard drugs cause it makes me feel good but there is a law that ban these substances cause they feel taking them is bad for me but to me who do drug is not bad cause I feel good doing it
So if you ask me about my personal opinion of what I feel about cheating killing and raping I will say its wrong cause right now I see no reason to say they are right, but if I am hooked in a situation that will make me cheat kill and rape for my personal satisfaction, I will say its right to do so as long as my personal belief is concerned
And if am caught I will accept my faith as someone who is different from others cause am unique from everyone
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Like I said wrong or right is a personal belief, yes we might have general religious, traditional social laws that might mark certain things as right or wrong
But like you said we were all born with the knowledge of right and wrong yes I agree to a limit cause a person who choose to do what everyone generally sees as wrong think himself as a unique person who do things differently from everyone they consider themselves smarter and stronger than everyone
Example
If I choose to smoke weed cannabis and all types of hard drugs cause it makes me feel good but there is a law that ban these substances cause they feel taking them is bad for me but to me who do drug is not bad cause I feel good doing it
So if you ask me about my personal opinion of what I feel about cheating killing and raping I will say its wrong cause right now I see no reason to say they are right, but if I am hooked in a situation that will make me cheat kill and rape for my personal satisfaction, I will say its right to do so as long as my personal belief is concerned
And if am caught I will accept my faith as someone who is different from others cause am unique from everyone

Bro always remember, WRONG IS WRONG, however you want to look at it. Just because you decide to do something wrong today, does NOT mean it suddenly became right to do these wrongful acts, it just means you decided to disregard your common sense thought process to solve whatever selfish issue/needs you had in your life. It will NEVER EVER be right to Steal, it will NEVER EVER Be right to cheat, it will NEVER EVER be right to lie, it will NEVER EVER be right to rape, it will NEVER EVER be right to Kill, no matter how many people do it for their selfish agenda.

Right or wrong is not a personal belief, can never be....
Re: I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court by Deepfeel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro always remember, WRONG IS WRONG, however you want to look at it. Just because you decide to do something wrong today, does NOT mean it suddenly became right to do these wrongful acts, it just means you decided to disregard your common sense thought process to solve whatever selfish issue/needs you had in your life. It will NEVER EVER be right to Steal, it will NEVER EVER Be right to cheat, it will NEVER EVER be right to lie, it will NEVER EVER be right to rape, it will NEVER EVER be right to Kill, no matter how many people do it for their selfish agenda.

Nature itself proves my school of thought that says it's a free world do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, look at the animals in the jungle, some do the killing while others wait on others to kill for them to steal from them, or fight them off to take over the meal,
A leopard will kill, a lion my chase the leopard away and take over the meal cause the lion is stronger scavengers like volunteers and foxes bush dogs etc are thieves in the jungle
An alpha lion marks his territory with a lot of lionesses under him when he starts getting old and weak not able to defend his territory a stronger lion still in his prime will fight him off and take over
Whether right or wrong is a personal choice to do either of them
Some soldiers were stranded in the desert hungry and thirsty for weeks they were actually shooting birds and drinking their blood and eating the flesh to survive, it came to a point birds weren't coming anymore
Some couldn't take it anymore and decided the right thing to do is suicide
Others said no it's a bad idea,
Those who chose suicide as the right thing to do shot themselves and died, the ones that said suicide wasn't the right option ate the flesh of those who committed suicide to survive,
Right and wrong is a personal belief what might be right for me might be wrong for you

A man can be satisfied with just one woman but for his own selfish reasons he marries five, the women themselves can go for an average man but for selfish reasons they marry for the money

The world is a jungle only the smart and the strong survive, the dull and weak people are just existing
My school of thought, is a free world you can do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it
My personal belief love kindness love is the best gimmick in life, these things can been faked to get what you want the easy way, women use them a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.