Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story (1298 Views)

Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Adolak(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Omolola1(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2010
What i can gather from this is that the gurl has someone else.She does not want to die young so she has a back-up
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by 190: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2010
I dont get it,

why didnt u call her for the past 1month

and you claim you have been dating for the past 3yrs

How can i gurl you havent called in a long while (who i doubt you didn't ask out)

Just start tellin you on fone that she loves you,

How old is she? 12,

besides what this issue of madness you are talking about here.

I dont gerrit,please clarify further.

Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Adolak(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2010
Thanks couple.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Omolola1(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2010
Am sorry to say, you are not ok at all, that gurl has put you on a LONG THING!
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by 190: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Adolak:

Thanks couple. Omolola do you mean she has a back up? Cos am not happy as i heard it. 190, to love someone is the begining of madness cos u will always be thinking of her. She is an adult and i also. I did not call her 4 a month because i want to know if i can stay long wtout her.

so you decided not to call her just to clarify if yu can stay without her for that long

and she didnt call you too, and when you did she kept telling u she loved you over and over

(you both didnt have no fightz)

Well, **sighs** Na WA!
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by buccaneer7(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
WELL MY OWN IS CLEAR AND NEAT. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BUT IT IS BETTER TO SHARE YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGHT AS AN ENTITY TO DO AWAY FROM HER. EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS VANITY. EVEN IF YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR HER, IT COUNTS, IT IS PART OF THE LIFE. BUT IF YOU WANNA HEAR WORD. JUST FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING CALLED SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. THE WORLD IS CHANGING AND YOU HAVE TO CHANGE WITH IT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

IF SHE PLAYS GAMES WITN YOU PLAY IT WITH HER TOO OR LEAVE HER ALONE AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL. AND IF YOU ARE NEVER THE LUCKYY TYPE 4UCK AS MANY GIRLS AS YOU CAN FIND AND THEN SETTLE WITH ANYNE OF YOUR CHOICE AT LAST. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

LOVE AS WE IMAGINE DOESN'T REALLY WORK. IT IS ONLY IN FILMS AND NOVELS,  DONT YOU EVER FORGET THAT THAT GIRLS YOU LOVE IS NOT YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER'S DAUGHTER, EVEN FAMILY'S bleep EACH OTHER UP ANYWAY. CASE FILE CLOSED BEFORE I TALK OUTTA POINT. HEHEHE
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Adolak(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
Which long thing
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by buccaneer7(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
man manufacture his own destruction. i can see you helding towards that angle. yu don't need any help. we that you are asking when we face our own we are confused. buddy. play your game with the babe. would you like to keep her for the rest of your life? or you want to keep her for years and then move on later? that is a question you should ask yourself. then the ultimate question is, are you man enough(successfull financially) to start worrying abut a woman?
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Moralistli(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
71% of d 21st century babes believe that d meaning of love is just to verbally say, ''I LUFF U'' 9ce one!!,,,,,,,,,,,Tell her to 'tell it 2 d birds'!!!
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by deboski4u: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
i think i concur with bucaneer7, what do u want from her? do u want to marry her or just play around with her
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Ikedonn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Guy,forget about the girl.Is eighter she stand to gain something from you or she just want to fool you around and dump you.In other words,you know exactly what you want from her now fuc.k her and dump her later or go into relationship with her.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by md4real(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
Adolak:

This was a girl i never called or text for the past 1 month. I called her today, and told her that my reason for not calling her was geniue. Thats all i told her. I was expecting her to become angry but she did not. Instead she was telling me that she loves me and can never share my love wt anybody even if we depart. We chat a little and i wanted to go. She never wanted me to drop the call. She keep telling me that she never knows what keeps her to loving me. I have never bleep her since 3 years our relationship started, so dont say maybe i gave her a good one. Please does this means she really love me? i only love her partially because to love some1 is to begin madness and i am too young to be mad. Please drop something.
it simply means she is smarter than you. if she actually loved you, she would have make efforts in calling and texting rather than waiting and telling you those bullshits
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by rollyfemmy: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
From what you said, you did not call her for 1months. what do u want her to do, kill herself. More over, you said u hv be dating her for the past 3years now. She's use to you. do u call her everyday? Pls look for a proof before u start judging her. ok. put urself in her shoes, hw will you feel if she's making such comment about u. And then people with little or no experience are advicing u. You might end regretting if u make a wrong decision. Pls becareful the kind of advice u get. All the best.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by buccaneer7(m): 5:03am On Oct 13, 2010
@rollyfemmy

Examine my coments. They are valid and legit, You are only confusing the guy. We have been into situations like this before so even if he had said 10% of what happened there we knew the ending of the film already and we are advising him as we would have done being men. And i guess we are not wrong.

Check yourown self if you are those kind of guys that take excusses in other to justify your girl's bad behavious i think you should learn from whhat we have said here the better from you. (attack me all you want cuz i am expected a response from you, but it's nothing personall, just an advice)
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Adolak(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2010
Thanks all,
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2010
you do not plan to marry this gal so why are you concerned about her love for you?you do not call a gal for 1mnth and she still loves you instead of being glad you start asking for advice.I know the problem you are immature and do not knw how to treat women you are trying to avoid heartbreak and in the process you may lose something good.
she may not have any backup but just understands you better than you think afterall you said you been dating for three years and if she is dating someone else its because you are careless with her emotions and play games with her.
This is my advice pls leave her alone let her find someone worthy.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by yinqxy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
andromida:

you do not plan to marry this gal so why are you concerned about her love for you?you do not call a gal for 1mnth and she still loves you instead of being glad you start asking for advice.I know the problem you are immature and do not knw how to treat women you are trying to avoid heartbreak and in the process you may lose something good.
she may not have any backup but just understands you better than you think afterall you said you been dating for three years and if she is dating someone else its because you are careless with her emotions and play games with her.
This is my advice pls leave her alone let her find someone worthy.

case closed
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by DJA: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
Me think,you shuld concentrate on building a good future for yourself at this stage.You sound too young(not age wise) to go into any serious relationship.I am a mariage counsellor,so I can relate wt your need.U really need more dan one genuine and moral female friend(not sex intended partners) at this point in life to make you understand feminity n their peculiar sexuality.
This will be a good build up to your latter days of makin a true choice.All the best dear.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by Rocktation(f): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Lola is on point. She's got backup and does not really care whether you call her once every year or not. A sister can't wait on ya forever, you know.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by ksena(f): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
Adolak:

i only love her partially because to love some1 is to begin madness and i am too young to be mad.
hahahahhahaa LMAO,
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by gabriel4u(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
ma friend, since u ar nt ready 2 mari dat chick den free her.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Is it remotely possible to partially love someone
Why use the word love when you don't mean it.
It's either you love her or you don't.
Pay more attention to the game so you can learn how to deal with such situations in the future.
Re: Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story by biola44: 3:31am On Oct 14, 2010

(1) (Reply)

She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! / Astrology In Relationship / Should Women Wear Engagement Rings To Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.