Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside (8266 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
iyam not talking of lepa skeletor.iyam talking of averably built ladies with flesh in the right places.no be say she go jus dey overblown like a baby whale cheesy

Na true o because even me like this that excessive lepa is also a turn off for me cheesy
If I wanted to phock a skeleton, I suppose know where to go na.
cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Sure.
One thing I normally ensure when toasting a gel is that I will make sure I present myself in such a way that you won't be expecting anything like mar... talkless of riage. So you will know as much as I do that we are just gonna be phock mates for a teffmporary period.
So I'm sure to marry a slim babe but any clean fat one wey enter road, motor go crush am cheesy
so u na hit and run guy grin grin grin grin i gbadu ur style grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
haha i get u grin fat is chubby and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is suicide

Kikikikiki let's end this thread here before them go say na we make one of these Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat NL girls go drink Sniper cheesy
Don't want to refresh trending topics later to see, " fat girl commits suicide." o
cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
so u na hit and run guy grin grin grin grin i gbadu ur style grin grin
Mhennn, how man go do na?
I no want any chewing gum love for this Buhari economy o.
And one thing with me is that no matter how cool a babe is, even if she is not too demanding, as long as you have the usual attention seeking habit which has almost become a prevalent syndrome among girls this days, I find it difficult to cope with you.
U sef kuku know what I mean...
I may not be consistent in calling especially when we aint together and even if you choose to be calling me consistently, I will always get tired of you.
I'm the type that always like one moment or two for myself only. Don't really know if it's good but that's the sort of person I am.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I can never have anything to do with a fat lady again. One that visited me last weekend just dey fart anyhow. Rubbish.
grin grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahaha for real? U don see any babe wey go dey as curvy as tiwa then when she marry she go come ballon up like eniola badmus? Me never witness any of such oo and if me happen to marry a lady wey get like tiwa figure and she start to dey add i will caution her b4 she go reach eniola badmus levelcheesy. There was this girl wey we grow up together . As as teen she was very skinny as in like bonga fish. Wen i saw her of recent wen she marry i marvelled at her new shape. She don drop two kids now and her hips and back don fill out but she no fat. She jus get like tacha figure. There is another babe dis one na my friend. She's very curvy as in flat tummy,hips with ukwu.if u see dis one u had think she's a model and na so guys dey die for her both on social media and off social media. Wen she show me her former pics bros i no believe my eyes. In her former pics she was looking so overweight just like this woman wey op put her pix. I ask her wetin happen and she tell me na exercise and change in diet na im she take reduce her weight.. That she consumes less junk nowardays and focus on her natural meals.babe is looking so cute with her nice figure. I dey respect babes wey dey take care of demselves and not dese fat lazy ones dat will be eating anyhow and sleeping anyhow. Na so dese orobos wen dem dey sleep dhier snoring go jus wake up a dead personcheesy. Men wey dey date very fat women are trying ooocheesy.
You are more experienced in this line..
I dey learn oo grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

The only benefit of dating a fat babe na d continously tight pussay wey you go henjoy.
The more you phock, the tighter it becomes.
Dated one during my NYSC days. This babe was so kind dat she doesn't even disturb me for anything and she's not the I want to eat indomie or suya type. Once she visits, she's ready to eat whatever I have to offer and as a badt guy wey be say if my prickkk stand, even if you cut am with cutlass e no go enter, na so I pound pussay soteyyy my next door neighbor wey d form Saint jump enter street begin look for babe.

God forgive me but even if fat gels ain't sweet for marriage, they're some how cool for phocking. As in, their pussay is too narrow to resist not some of this lepa wey deir pussay be like Atlantic Ocean grin

No wonder the Bible said, "narrow is the way that leadeth unto life."
Werey man. See as you misquote Bible now tongue
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
this one fat cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fuqman:
I can't deal with excess fat. She's fat.
Lol
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
dollyjoy:
na fat she fat. She no kill person grin
haha
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
eni4real:
Werey man. See as you misquote Bible now tongue

Misquote ke.

Explain how I misquoted it pls tongue
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

She's not fat jare.

She is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahacheesy as in ehn d fatness no be herecheesy. When i see d title of d thread i was thinking na one lady with curvacious behind dey cause commotion not knowing say na one fatty bobo dey cause commotion with her weightcheesy. If my wife or babe dare add this type of unnecessary weight she will start jogging with me every early morningcheesy. No negotiations whatsoever for her. She must burn d tin offcheesy.
Hahaha
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Misquote ke.

Explain how I misquoted it pls tongue
Too much pun dey worry you shocked
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I can never have anything to do with a fat lady again. One that visited me last weekend just dey fart anyhow. Rubbish.
Hahaha
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
eni4real:
Too much pun dey worry you shocked
How is the topic of discussion related pun?

From misquote Bible to too much pun?
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Passmaga3:

Lwkmd
Lol
But that's the truth. There's a difference between fat and being faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
eni4real:
I dey learn oo grin
grin
eni4real:
I dey learn oo grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

You don't get it at all?

'Narrow is the path'.. . has nothing to do with female genitals.. or any joy you derive from the tightness!!

That is why i said "too much pun dey worry you"! cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Kikikikiki let's end this thread here before them go say na we make one of these Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat NL girls go drink Sniper cheesy
Don't want to refresh trending topics later to see, " fat girl commits suicide." o
cheesy
grin
respect80:

cheesy
haba nau just ordinary yarnings wey we dey yarn about orobo chicks go come make one dey tink of suicide? e never reach like dat nau

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
grin haba nau just ordinary yarnings wey we dey yarn about orobo chicks go come make one dey tink of suicide? e never reach like dat nau

You never can tell bro.
Don't underestimate the power of the suicide demons who are on the loose these days.

More Nigerians have committed suicide between 2015 till date than they did between year 2000 and 2015
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Mhennn, how man go do na?
I no want any chewing gum love for this Buhari economy o.
And one thing with me is that no matter how cool a babe is, even if she is not too demanding, as long as you have the usual attention seeking habit which has almost become a prevalent syndrome among girls this days, I find it difficult to cope with you.
U sef kuku know what I mean...
I may not be consistent in calling especially when we aint together and even if you choose to be calling me consistently, I will always get tired of you.
I'm the type that always like one moment or two for myself only. Don't really know if it's good but that's the sort of person I am.
Lol
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage / An Abode For All. / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.