Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (53014 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Herdsmenson: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Evans should stop this nonsense Na.

Leave our peaceful herdsmen
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
I bet Igbos won't visit this thread
They just love yorubas so so much
Eku Ife o

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by BlackCrainte: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Political propaganda!

Every criminal suddenly became an herdsman in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by RichBoy247: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari and I together forever. I stand with Buhari, but I am afraid that if Buhari does not give orders to the security agencies to shoot at sight any herdsman seen with gun, then this crisis may consume Buhari. By then he will be standing alone because I too would have abandoned him.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by papaput2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Imo people at times hmm...what do you mean your community people living in fear in there own land... ohaji egbema people are u sure u got this story correctly don't believe it
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
That's okorochas legacy about to consume Imo state.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by babzo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pictures or videos will greatly help
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by puresaint(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is Evans with them?
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by timota(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
AkeNathan:
I knew it.

Caught by locals.

It would have been over-looked by our armed forces if they first caught sight of him.

This insecurity is getting too much.

Buhari sack the Minister for Interior affairs, and your defence minister. We are retrogressing. You come from military background but i wonder if it was the same military that trained ruthless Obasanjo that also trained you
u can't compare ,obasanjo was a three star general while buhari would not reach WO2 if his wace is not seen
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by DameB(f): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some people will soon start shouting it's a set-up. Bubu restrict your men and the cows to the north
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by desmond2pk: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Its getting home
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Basher8583: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/herder-caught-with-sack-of-bullets-in-imo/amp/

Lies lies and lies. Even the picture is a big lie. Im not expecting much from someone like the op that lives his life like a gangster

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by SilasNwude: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Political propaganda!

you can run but you can't hide
Benekruku CXLVII are you done threatening me?
back to sender is all i wish you
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by SilasNwude: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Political propaganda!

[/s]
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Abogwara: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
The herdsmen should not play with fire.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by BlackCrainte: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:
you can run but you can't hide
Benekruku CXLVII are you done threatening me?
back to sender is all i wish you
[/s]
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by pyro62(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Photos or it's a lie
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Fidelismaria: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kill the bastard

Burn him
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by kunmiiii: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the sack of bullets for goodness sake!

All these unfounded allegations aimed at heating up the polity to rile up the emotions of the gullible will surely consume the perpetrators!

The media has been hijacked by some elements of divisive rule and political jobbers to further their propaganda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by SilasNwude: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by disloman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by truthstands20: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Every Governor that loves his people should as a matter of urgency strategize on how to keep his people safe. Buhari will never do so. They should wake up...and see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
the shithole is on a cliff edge!...

nig is sitting on a keg of gunpowder!
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
AkeNathan:
I knew it.

Caught by locals.

It would have been over-looked by our armed forces if they first caught sight of him.

This insecurity is getting too much.

Buhari sack the Minister for Interior affairs, and your defence minister. We are retrogressing. You come from military background but i wonder if it was the same military that trained ruthless Obasanjo that also trained you

There's are no ministers. How sack ministers when he doesn't have ministers?
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Truthsbitter: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
We know it's a lie.

Fulani with sack of bullet given to him by the people of owerri.

Every fulani man even the innocent ones will be victims of these lies. They should just go back to their region and live in peace
Please tell your brother president to help do the campaign, they should move to the vast lands that belongs to them or if they want to change geographical locations they should say it and maybe they can go east and easterners takes the north.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by kareemkamil(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mumu post, where is the picture.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by mindtricks: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
judgementyard:
Do all that is necessary to safeguard lives and prosperities that was intrusted to you.
Don't wait for the police,they too get their orders from you know who!

Whatever you do may more or less amount to nothing if your rivals weapons are far superior to yours. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Ojiofor: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
When it finally happens(God forbid) the brown toothed bullion van thief will start calling Evans.
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Quorax: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by karashita: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
judgementyard:
Do all that is necessary to safeguard lives and prosperities that was intrusted to you.
Don't wait for the police,they too get their orders from you know who!

Exactly.Imagine herdsmen shooting sporadically to make a statement,then apologising.Apologies should not be accepted.They should leave your environment asap.They are bad news.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by johnaruson(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
No pictures no stories
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by ZikaJay(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
May God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.