Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (53011 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by tungamaje: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Jubiliee:
Why no picture. All this sleeping eye propaganda will take us no where

I think this link can now calm your curiosity
https://guardian.ng/news/imo-police-confirm-arrest-of-herdsman-with-arms/
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by silverlord(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2019
martowskin1:

i no be one of those mumu from SE and SW.... i go pack am give u.... just pass, i use God beg u... with ur deep mind

your foolishness no be here... pack am give who? ode oshi
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
fuckerstard:
Where are the sack of bullets?
Wey the herdsmen?

So you want to tell me there is no phone to make a video or at least pictures. When everything scatter we go see who dey fool who..

I'm not supporting herdsmen attacks , but we need to use our brain to think..

HERE IS THE VIDEO, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU FOR SUPPORTING FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM TERRORIST, STOP PRETENDING, YOU MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO SPREAD YOUR TERRORISM EVERYWHERE.

https://www.facebook.com/Naijaloop/videos/1285783391581062/?t=17
Re: Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo by Alejobs: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.