Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair (27334 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Does the electoral law permit the transmission of votes through the server?
why was money budgeted for it and where is the money?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by adanny01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
bigpicture001:

This man is a bloody liar...even if the results are not meant to be read off the INEC server..that doesnt mean you didnt transmit reult electronically....

[b]You asked all APO1's to transmit [/b]results into that card reader adn sent to a particular code....

We know you are not leggally bound to use the result..but its done anyways to crosscheck result that would be physically transported to ABJ for announcement so that they are not manipulated....

Simply admut the truth....liar!

The transmission is not APO 1's duty, it is the duty of the PO.

The accreditation data was sent to server but not results. They didnt activate the app which the result would have been sent due to the fact that the electoral law prohibits electronic transmission of results.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
this useless boy call garfield1 stop liking or sharing my post
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

why was money budgeted for it and where is the money?
That one is a story for another day not for the tribunal.for now atiku has lost

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Juliusmalema or osagyefo my child

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

That one is a story for another day not for the tribunal.for now atiku has lost
ehen? anyway I don't take you and your likes serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Ijaya123: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
which must also pass through a server....same reason your sent sms messages can be retrieved from network providers if need be.

PDP should then approach the network providers for retrieval, if they insist on the server since INEC has no server to provide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by sirusX(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
nzeobi:
why then did you budget for server?.

Can someone help me ask our oga at the top
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
This mans lie will eventually put him in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by tuniski: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
The result Atiku downloaded was only a "specimen" from the test INEC was carrying out on the server.

By the time his hackers realized it was only a specimen result, Atiku had paid all his lawyers and the story of going to court was out in the newspapers already.

His lawyers can't refund him, but they assured him they could pull the case.
Hehehehehehehe
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by objobj: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Monday60655:
Yakubu you are number one liar in the whole world. I wish thunder will just strike that mouth you use to lie.
I participated in the 2019 general elections as P.O (Presiding Officer) and all my result were transmitted to the server because INEC provided us wife Username and Password to the server, and I transmitted all my result into the server successfully.
Why can't you as a national figure be bold to say the truth.
The username and password INEC provided that I used is still with me.

Tell atiku to use you as a star witness na
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Philinho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
35824L:
Atiku is sinking deeper and cumming faster grin
You better shut it there
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by tuniski: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
You just have to bear with some folks. They only want to win argument not deepening conversation.

On top of that many just ooze foul language. Pele jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by elldeb101(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ijaya123:

PDP should then approach the network providers for retrieval, if they insist on the server since INEC has no server to provide.
That is not the point....It is just the blatant lie from this man that is worrisome.... In-fact, Presiding Officers during the election were given username and password to login into a portal to send their polling unit results to the server. You can confirm this from them if you know any. The question is.... why is he denying it?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by GoodGovernance: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
SocialFinance:
Atiku Don suffer.

Inec deleted server Reno

I have never this term in 30+ experience in IT. How can you delete a server?

Inec server is for voter register and accreditation. No results was transmitted to any server because inec does not have server for result collation.

This is however too difficult for Atiku an ordinary diploma holder, so Reno the criminal swindle him

No pity forAtiku,

Thanks for this great piece.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by agabusta: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
story.....Common sense in IT should tell us that the use of card reader (which was made mandatory) required a central server where data was stored and retrieved to verify voters details. IF a server was not used, where then was the card reader accessing their data from? Except he is saying that it was not used to send results..which is also a lie because most APO claimed to have sent the result from their polling units to headquarters electronically.
It would have been better if he just said the result on the server was not used because it was inconsistent or any other lie..not this one he is saying.

You interviewed most of them personally right?

Be sincere, in your own polling unit were results transmitted?

If yes, were party agents on ground allowed to confirm from the card readers what was transmitted corresponds to the actual results?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by brightalo17: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Femeto:
Prof Mahmoud Yakubu you are a thief.But you collected money to prevent Cyber attacks in the budget for the elections,you also collected 1.5billion naira for servers.
Mr Judge. So all this you typed here now has proven that election were transmitted through server?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by bigpicture001: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
adanny01:

The transmission is not APO 1's duty, it is the duty of the PO.

The accreditation data was sent to server but not results. They didnt activate the app which the result would have been sent due to the fact that the electoral law prohibits electronic transmission of results.

You talk with confidence as though you built the server.....

APO1 handles card reader....PO do transmission, yes, but lots of PO' s testify to transmitting results....

Now a server link surfaces...if your so tech..y not trace its digital footprint nd stop being emotional....cuz the tech guyz around me has confirmed its a footprint from INEC server
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by oruma19: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria is not mature enough to be going to courts, let's use our shrines and see whether these idiots will be telling lies. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Ijaya123: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
elldeb101:
That is not the point....It is just the blatant lie from this man that is worrisome.... In-fact, Presiding Officers during the election were given username and password to login into a portal to send their polling unit results to the server. You can confirm this from them if you know any. The question is.... why is he denying it?

Let Atiku lawyers argue that in court if they have all the evidences. That should not be rocket science.

This argument is meaningless on social media and public forum.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

You just have to bear with some folks. They only want to win argument not deepening conversation.

On top of that many just ooze foul language. Pele jare.
this garfield1 boy is not reasonable. he loves disturbing reasonable comments with his blind support for buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by elldeb101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ijaya123:

Let Atiku lawyers argue that in court if they have all the evidences. That should not be rocket science.
I agree with you
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

this garfield1 boy is not reasonable. he loves disturbing reasonable comments with his blind support for buhari
Kid,what half-reasonable comment are you even adducing? Better get used to the upcoming loss of Atiku

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by elldeb101(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
agabusta:

Be sincere, in your own polling unit was results transmitted?

If yes, were party agents on ground allowed to confirm from the card readers what was transmitted corresponds to the actual results?
You are missing The point. Why is he denying the use?
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Kid,what half-reasonable comment are you even adducing? Better get used to the upcoming loss of Atiku
guy go and look for your likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Cajal(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
PDP IS EATING ATIKU DEEP
ADELEKE AND FAMILY ARE REGRETTING NOW

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by GoodGovernance: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
agabusta:

Be sincere, in your own polling unit was results transmitted?

True talk.Cyber security is very important.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
bigpicture001:

You talk with confidence as though you built the server.....

APO1 handles card reader....PO do transmission, yes, but lots of PO' s testify to transmitting results....

Now a server link surfaces...if your so tech..y not trace its digital footprint nd stop being emotional....cuz the tech guyz around me has confirmed its a footprint from INEC server
That is another angle apc lawyers have used to kill the server issue.legally,only p.o are supposed to transmit and any other transmission done by any other staff is illegal and cannot stand in court.we are not arguing whether a server existed but attacking electronic transmission legally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

guy go and look for your likes
As you can see child,children are not here.run along
Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by Femeto: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
brightalo17:
Mr Judge. So all thy this you typed here now has proven that election were transmitted through serve?
That one is left for us to find out.All I know is Yakubu is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair by garfield1: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

ehen? anyway I don't take you and your likes serious
But it pained you to the marrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.