Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Virgin Boyfriend/husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Boyfriend/husband (3867 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Coretalk(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
i over heard my co-workers today, apparently there's is this new guy in town. has a job,god-fearing, average looking but he is virgin.

how they know that he is a virgin i don't know but one of them was so sure of this, maybe she know him before. i don't know either. But
the moment she mentioned he is a virgin. They are seem to lose interest. Very strange to me considering the opposite effect  of hearing such news
have on us men.

my curiosity is now is do women like a virgin man?, (I mean one that hasn't done it before)

is being a virgin equate non-experience/non-fun?

Ladies, what's your take on this
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Me too im still a virgin. U can conduct a test on me
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by LouisThoru(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
How on earth will a woman say she wants a virgin man?
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by r231(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
toba:

Me too im still a virgin. U can conduct a test on me

me too grin grin
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 5:20am On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

How on earth will a woman say she wants a virgin man?

Why wouldn't a woman say she wants a man who's a virgin?
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2010
Wetin women want use virgin do?
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

Wetin women want use virgin do?

Why shouldn't a woman want a virgin husband? Men want virgin wives, so what is the difference? Last time I checked, being a virgin didn't apply only to women.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2010
Well all what u ladies need is a very good fccuk and i doubt if u can get dat 4rm a virgin guy who lack xperience.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

Well all what u ladies need is a very good fccuk and i doubt if u can get dat 4rm a virgin guy who lack xperience.

Your question makes no sense. If that's the case then the same applies to men as well. And just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean that they won't have any idea what they're doing in bed. After all we were all inexperienced at some point in our lives. No one was born with sexual experience. If men demand that a woman should be a virgin then why shouldn't women? This virgin thing is nothing more than a double standard.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2010
Neither does urs replies make sense at alk
If that be the case,then how are u goin 2 know if a guy is a virgin? since u said women also need a virgin guy.
abi blood go comot 4 he jthomas?
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

Neither does urs replies make sense at alk
If that be the case,then how are u goin 2 know if a guy is a virgin? since u said women also need a virgin guy.
abi blood go comot 4 he jthomas?

I never said that a woman 'needs' a guy who is a virgin. What I was trying to point out was, why is it ok for man to request to be with a virgin but not a woman? Not once did I mention that a woman 'needs' a man who is a virgin. I suggest you go back and re-read everything I wrote.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Why wouldn't a woman say she wants a man who's a virgin?

This question of urs is irrelevant. Dat was y i asked "wetin women want use virgin do?"
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

This question of urs is irrelevant. Dat was y i asked "wetin women want use virgin do?"

How is it irrelevant? It's the same as asking a man what does he want with a virgin. There's no difference. Same situation, different genders. Aside from that it is the same question for both sexes.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2010
I will not touch a virgin man----> to even get to the bf/husband stage. Yes, I asked him if he'll know how to be BAD not only in the bedroom, but anywhere I want it.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2010
'Kai' I thot u were intelligent.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

'Kai' I thot u were intelligent.

Who me? If it is me that you're referring to then that's on you, not me.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2010
Yeah i was referin 2 u ofcourse.I bet u still wouldn't see anything wrong if women start proposin 2 men 4 marriage.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

Yeah i was referin 2 u ofcourse.I bet u still wouldn't see anything wrong if women start proposin 2 men 4 marriage.

Ok so because you made no sense or point, that makes me unintelligent? Lmao, good for you you then. If you not being able to comprehend anything or make an actual point makes you feel good about yourself and your intelligence then good for you. And no, I see nothing wrong with a woman proposing to a man. There's no rule or law that says only a man can propose to someone.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Akinagirl(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2010
Nothing wrong with that either york. Come out of the 10th century.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2010
Akinagirl:

Nothing wrong with that either york. Come out of the 10th century.

Lmao
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2010
Suit urself.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by bkbabe97y(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2010
Hey Yorke, wuts with disgracing NY with that wack profile pic? negro u crazy or wut? Holding up 7 bills like u doing something. That might impress folks in your lil hamlet (or Inked Nerd), but goddamn. . . . . . yo, take down that pic for real or show some serious cheddar when trying to flaunt[b] OUR [/b]currency!  angry
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2010
[b]^^^ [/b]Smh tongue
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by slap1(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2010
What's Bk/babe doing here? Well, EzeUche was also here few days ago. . .
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2010
slap1:

I have no idea. I guess he's here to harass people undecided.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by bkbabe97y(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2010
slap1:

I'm just following inked around hoping she gone let me hit that . . . . nah mean? grin
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by 190: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2010
Sincerely speaking Im scared of virginz

But should i disvirgin one,

I dont think there is any thing on this green earth that would make

me leave her~
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm just following inked around hoping she gone let me hit that . . . . nah mean? grin

Lmao, damn your still on that? Anyway you won't be hittin' a damn thing with me ok?
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2010
B.kbaby or wateva u call ya name,go Bleep urself.If u want some money just go straight n ask.
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by bkbabe97y(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2010
yorke:

B.kbaby or wateva u call ya name,go bleep urself.If u want some money just go straight n ask.

Look at my profile, just a lil something to make u a lil sick! lol

I can replace the "EzeUche" with ur name, if u insist!
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by bkbabe97y(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, damn your still on that? Anyway you won't be hittin' a damn thing with me ok?

Lemme know when u want me to hit it and stop fronting!lol

Nah, just playing. how u been tho?

P.s: I really wanna smash that.lol Nah, lemme stop!
Re: Virgin Boyfriend/husband by InkedNerd(f): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lemme know when u want me to hit it and stop fronting!lol

Nah, just playing. how u been tho?

P.s: I really wanna smash that.lol Nah, lemme stop!

I'm good. You?

bk.babe97y:

Look at my profile, just a lil something to make u a lil sick! lol

I can replace the "EzeUche" with your name, if u insist!

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo @ profile pic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. / Is This A Real Man.... Yes Or NO / How Can I Tell He Is Enjoying It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.