Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (9296 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
We have notice that several ladies here on nairaland romance section have claimed to be married, engaged, betrothed, in long term relationship, in partnership, in overseas relationship or about to do African introduction and some claim to be divorced and have 2 or 3 children, some are based in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia and maybe Kiwi land, we have been monitoring these Black and White sisters for sometimes now (7 months) and have come to the conclusion that they are all single (YES SINGLE), bored, majority of them frustrated, not too good looking, unhappy, dreamers (live their dream on NL Romance), searching, lonely and need a Real Man to hold them, funny they all cry themselves to sleep every night (Yes every night).

These ladies spend all their time on Nairaland romance section or the Nairaland dating section; they spend about 17 hours daily on Nairaland, this makes us wonder as they claim to be married, engage, dating or whatever, what time do you have for your marriage or relationship if you are on NL for 17 hours a day, most of them make suggestive comment to NL guys, some are here to hook fresh Black male, some Rich Black male, Some to hook strong Black male, (Nairaland Brother be ware), some of these ladies have asked me for my contact details, some added me on facebook, some have actually called my Landline (don’t know how they got the number) and below are the user names of some of these ladies and our final word is come out the closet so you can find Love and maybe marriage on Nairaland.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
No insult intended, if you need a man my sisters, please be bold and come out and say it, time wait for no Woman, this is the internet age, dont cry yourself to sleep everynight and type junk on Nairaland Romance section or dating angle everyday.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by r231(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
on your own
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry

Its spelled Googles black boy. . . am not the f[i]u[/i]cking search engine

When will you cretins start learning to spell my name right  angry
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ I know you did be around the corner, now you have claimed to be in a serious relationship and how come you always online on NL, dont you have time for your manfriend or toyfriend.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by googles: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ You think I use the whole of my life for some whamin' and bangin' ? undecided

Am always online because I can afford it, unlike your own cafe career.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MrCork21: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mr MOBO, YES SIR,  you said it best.  Nuff married women in Nairaland who are always chasing

me, (guess they afta my money).   They include: SA Goddess (5 kids), UjuJoan (7 kids), Inrk Neard (three plets) , SA

lady (one kids), Omolala (no kids)  and worst of all, MAMA gee (only 8 kids)

Queen Eve, also married with 6 kids only wants me for my good looks, & not my moiney.  Well I guess she gots  

taste
 smiley
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
shocked shocked mobo444 you are entirely on your own again!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Yorisb: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
Na you know oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mobo, what is my name doing there? u have started again, bah
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by dealordea(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
mobo at the big kasala final section again ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
Omolola1:

Mobo, what is my name doing there? u have started again, bah

Your name, well I am very worried, you claim to be in a relationship heading for marriage and you spend 17 hours a day online, what time do you have for your fictitious fiancée or man friend, those 17 hours tell me your are single.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by chiogo(f): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, that's it!!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
MOBO444:

Your name, well I am very worried, you claim to be in a relationship heading for marriage and you spend 17 hours a day online, what time do you have for your fictitious fiancée or man friend, those 17 hours tell me your are single.

Mobo444 now tell me who's this man you are referring to~ angry angry
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Omolola1(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Mobo, when did i ever tell you am married?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Akinagirl(f): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hmm. .Lol Ok,. whatever.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Okay Ladies,

I want to apologized for my mistake in this see what happened was Mobo contacted me and was inquiring about the taste of the cultural pusccy and I told him that I was going to send him several samples of international pusccy starting with London and end it with Indian pusccy.

He told me that he was going to pay me in pounds for my services and I told him that I have a friend who is a love-vendor and can get him all the PUSccy HE WANTS okay,

Last week was pay day and MOBO couldn't come up with the retainer money so the deal fell through as the result MOBO threatened my life and said that he would DESTROY my life and let everybody on Nairaland know that I am a fake.

Well, I see he KEPT HIS WORD cry

Forgive me ladies!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^

Have you sniffed Dried TABA (Snuff) again!!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
Have you sucked Mobo balls yet?
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
queeneve:

Okay Ladies,

I want to apologized for my mistake in this see what happened was Mobo contacted me and was inquiring about the taste of the cultural pusccy and I told him that I was going to send him several samples of international pusccy starting with London and end it with Indian pusccy.

He told me that he was going to pay me in pounds for my services and I told him that I have a friend who is a love-vendor and can get him all the PUSccy HE WANTS okay,

Last week was pay day and MOBO couldn't come up with the retainer money so the deal fell through as the result MOBO threatened my life and said that he would DESTROY my life and let everybody on Nairaland know that I am a fake.

Well, I see he KEPT HIS WORD cry

Forgive me ladies!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Queeneve this is so disgusting of you, to think I really taught you were a lady of substance, I must have overestimated you, you have shamed womanhood, you have justify everything evil about the Black Nigeria woman, I can’t believe you could actually use such word like pucccy, you have no dignity and this makes you the worst of the worst, you spend all your day here online on Nairaland and you think we won’t notice and come to the conclusion you are single and fustrated.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ How could you be so low and attack a fellow Black brother vocally, you may have missed your chance of marriage and a good relationship, please ladies be careful how you conduct yourself online.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by Yorisb: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
Who dey cause my man this Vexation  shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Psst Mobo,

I am not Black Nigerian woman, grin

Coming from you MOBO, I thank you!  Praiseeeee the llllllawwwwd!  Hollllllllleeeeeliaaaa!

SOMEBODY CATCH ME, (falling from the pulpit)
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
MOBO444:

Queeneve this is so disgusting of you, to think I really taught you were a lady of substance, I must have overestimated you, you have shamed womanhood, you have justify everything evil about the Black Nigeria woman, I can’t believe you could actually use such word like pucccy, you have no dignity and this makes you the worst of the worst, you spend all your day here online on Nairaland and you think we won’t notice and come to the conclusion you are single and fustrated.

Forget whatever queeneve tries to cut across

We know her husband prince (Check him out here) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523336.64.html

So it aint really her fault shes always online

She looking for the ideal man (190)
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Awwwww damn! I missed my chance of marrying a NOBODY from Nairaland?!!! Goooootdamn!

Oh well!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
In your FURRY AZZ DREAM, PUNK!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ You use to be a good girl Queeneve and i did admire you, you use to make good and matured comment, i dont know what went wrong or were we went wrong, i did not insult you in any way, i only noticed you and some otherladies were spending the normal than usual time on Nairaland, if you are unhappy with your marriage i can help and give advice, spending all day on Nairaland romance section wont help your failling marriage.
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^

seems you didnt check the link i gave you earlier

did they tell you that prince is complaining about queen'z

long hourz online, he (prince) is cool wiv it~
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mobo,

I have been the same since I joined Nairaland up to this day,

You must got me confused with another Queen, this is me all day long and I will NOT change for NO ONE,

GET IT RIGHT!
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by 190: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^ undecided undecided
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by queeneve: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mobo,

ALMOST ALL your threads about BLACK WOMEN has my name in it and YOU SAID YOU NEVER INSULTED ME?

I suggest you to put down the crackpipe and go advise yourself to TREATMENT, you clearly is BUGGIN
Re: The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) by MOBO444(f): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^Look you are not in any relationship Queeneve, no lady in a serious relatioship will use such words they way you have used them here, i am even ashamed to advice you cos i dont know how to start, you have cheap and little morals, you are very unladylike, i detest you, you are not a lady, you are a monkey lady, you have lied that you ave a Nigeria boyfriend and you spend all your time on Nairaland, you have failed Queeneve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

This Curvily Endowed Chic Will Give You Full Pleasure... But On ONE Condition! / Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? / Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.