Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections (7519 Views)

Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? / Why You Need To Stay Away From The NIV And Other Bible Versions / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
PresterrJohnn:

Amujale:
The truth is that its a con job invented by first century Roman aristocrats and highly educated ancient Arabian scholars trying to get us to believe in ficticious characters from inside their chosen and personal bibliographies.

All those Abrahamic religious text are not what they claims to be, instead they are bibliographies, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
The Quran is a FRAUD!

Let the words sink into the inner most condon of my brain and set me FREE as I read this text.

THE QURAN IS A FRAUD!

The quran is a compilation of plagiarized text from ancient religions and stories from around the world; the contents and characters of which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or simply altogether made-up.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
All Abrahamic text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin cheesy

Jesus on the next available transit to heaven.

See how CHRISTIANs blasphemed their "Lord and savior" and a local champion is here talking trash about Islam

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amujale:

Africans are the first people to arrive on planet earth.

The West Asian narrative is false.

A better way of putting it is that all Abrahamic religious text peddle fakery.

Assuming one wants to learn about history, then its either one study courses relating to history or read books written by genuine historians.

Abrahamic text does not contain real history. Its a massive charade.

Again,

"You're WRONG!!

You're a A RACIST!!

You thrive on HATE!!

You're joyful on where there's division!!

You're a sad, bored and depressed soul. I wish God's mercy on you!!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 2:19am On Jul 31, 2019
PresterrJohnn:

Amujale:

The truth is that its a con job invented by first century Roman aristocrats and highly educated ancient Arabian scholars trying to get us to believe in ficticious characters from inside their chosen and personal bibliographies.

All those Abrahamic religious text are not what they claims to be, instead they are bibliographies, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 2:28am On Jul 31, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuive.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Amujale:
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuive.

"You're WRONG!!

You're a A RACIST!!

You thrive on HATE!!

You're joyful only where there's division!!

You're sad, you're bored, and depressed!!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 2:47am On Jul 31, 2019
The Quran is a propagandist tool for the Islamic powers on the Arabian penisula, whilst the Christian Bible is a propagandist tool for the Roman Catholic church.

They are both invented as weapons of mass destruction.

Its all a massive charade.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Amujale:
The Quran is a propagandist tool for the Islamic powers on the Arabian penisula, whilst the Christian Bible is a propagandist tool for the Roman Catholic church.

They are both invented as weapons of mass destruction.

Its all a massive charade.

You LIAR

"You're WRONG!!

You're a A RACIST!!

You thrive on HATE!!

You're joyful only where there's DIVISION!!

You're SAD, you're BORED, and DEPRESSED!!

SOUR LOSER, YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Amujale(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2019

Whilst Africans are living in their glourious communities for thousands upon thousands of years, there was no people living in Asia.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Amujale:

Whilst Africans are living in their glourious communities for thousands upon thousands of years, there was no people living in Asia.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
You LIAR!!

"You're WRONG!!

You're a A RACIST!!

You thrive on HATE!!

You're joyful only where there's DIVISION!!

You're SAD, you're BORED, and DEPRESSED!!

SOUR LOSER, YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
Talk is cheap
Who guarded it, you or allah? Your Islamic source document always proove you wrong.

(Goat ate a copy of the quran)
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed1, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it (sunnah ibn Majjah 1944)

(verses of the quran cancelled)
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna;
he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Quranic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was: Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased.(sahih bukari 4:52:69).

Narrated Tawus:
Ibn 'Abbas said, "Allah's Apostle set out from Medina to Mecca and he fasted till he reached 'Usfan, where he asked for water and raised his hand to let the people see him, and then broke the fast, and did not fast after that till he reached Mecca, and that happened in Ramadan." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "Allah's Apostle (sometimes) fasted and (sometimes) did not fast during the journeys so whoever wished to fast could fast, and whoever wished not to fast, could do so."

Narrated Nafi:
Ibn 'Umar recited the verse: They had a choice either to fast or to feed a poor person for every day, and said that the order of this Verse was cancelled.(sahih bukhari 3:31:169-170).

You claimed that your quran is 'perfectly preserved' but your hadith says otherwise. Who do I believe, you or your Islamic source documents? If you want more proves that your quran is not complete, i will do that for free.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
You can copy and paste trash as much as you want. Truth doesn't need to make noise to convince others. Truth manifested by statistics cheesy

Only empty religion makes the loudest noise despite their propaganda. As you can see from a statistic Christianity is going down in Nigeria like nose diving aircraft. grin

And in Sha Allah CHRISTIANITY will continue to go down no matter what Kumuyi does. No matter what Adeboye does. No matter what Oyedepo does. No matter what TB Joshua does. No matter what all those fake miracle pastors do, CHRISTIANITY will forever go down.

A false religion is bound to evaporate.

There is no need to engage you in back to back debate. Let truth speaks for itself. Ododo ti de iro pamo. Truth has come... Falsehood vanished.
So by your logic the higher the population the more real Islam is? This logic does not make sense.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
Who guarded it, you or allah? Your Islamic source document always proove you wrong.

(Goat ate a copy of the quran)
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed1, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it (sunnah ibn Majjah 1944)

(verses of the quran cancelled)
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna;
he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Quranic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was: Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased.(sahih bukari 4:52:69).

Narrated Tawus:
Ibn 'Abbas said, "Allah's Apostle set out from Medina to Mecca and he fasted till he reached 'Usfan, where he asked for water and raised his hand to let the people see him, and then broke the fast, and did not fast after that till he reached Mecca, and that happened in Ramadan." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "Allah's Apostle (sometimes) fasted and (sometimes) did not fast during the journeys so whoever wished to fast could fast, and whoever wished not to fast, could do so."

Narrated Nafi:
Ibn 'Umar recited the verse: They had a choice either to fast or to feed a poor person for every day, and said that the order of this Verse was cancelled.(sahih bukhari 3:31:169-170).

You claimed that your quran is 'perfectly preserved' but your hadith says otherwise. Who do I believe, you or your Islamic source documents? If you want more proves that your quran is not complete, i will do that for free.

you like quoting fabricated and controversial stuff. Quran is the only authority. If Quran is saying A and Hadith is saying B, which do we believe?. Our methodology is we use Quran if hadith conflicts with it. Hadith can never sit in judgement over Quran laelae. So this are just stories written by people who had selfish interest. They would fabricate Hadith and claimed a companion or wife of prophet said it to make it sound reputable. What a load of crap!

This is how you know it is fabricated. Look at the first which claimed goat ate copy of Quran . Which paper? Paper did not even exist. Quran was written on different fragments or particles which included bones. Paper was not one of them. Goat don't eat bones. Besides this story did not trace back to the prophet himself. And according to Bible, no one can tell story better except oneself. So only prophet muhammad (saw) could validate this but he didn't say anything about it.

Your Bible says in John 8:18 King James Version (KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Which means only Allaah and prophet could validate this fake story but they didn't. So it is fake story. Not only that but the rest. I know how evangelical Christians work. They love to quote trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
So by your logic the higher the population the more real Islam is? This logic does not make sense.
good news is you didn't dispute this fact. If it doesn't make sense then tell us which of the many CHRISTIANITIES is correct according to Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
there is only one version of Qur'an which is arabic Qur'an. Those different translated Qur'an are not versions but translations of the meaning of Qur'an. Those translated copies are not Qur'an.

Op is only being a clown and jealous.
Why are you talking as if you are not a true muslims? Haven't you heard of the Hafs, warsh, doori, etc quran? These are variants arabic qurans with differences. I have educated you on this before.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
You like quoting fabricated and controversial stuff. Quran is the only authority. If Quran is saying A and Hadith is saying B, which do we believe?. Our methodology is we use Quran if hadith conflicts with it. Hadith can never sit in judgement over Quran laelae. So this are just stories written by people who had selfish interest. They would fabricate Hadith and claimed a companion or wife of prophet said it to make it sound reputable. What a load of crap!
I quoted sahih bukhari and sunnah ibn majjah and you said they are 'fabricated and controversial stuff'. So you are aware that your hadith is filled with 'fabricated and controversial stuff' but yet you keep quoting it to validate you points. This is called HYPOCRISY. Islam is filled with 'bait and switch' strategy, depending on the circumstance a muslim find himself. It is intellectually dishonest to validate an argument using a particular book, when it suits you, and call same book 'fabricated and controversial stuff'.

Empiree:
This is how you know it is fabricated. Look at the first which claimed goat ate copy of Quran . Which paper? Paper did not even exist. Quran was written on different fragments or particles which included bones. Paper was not one of them. Goat don't eat bones. Besides this story did not trace back to the prophet himself. And according to Bible, no one can tell story better except oneself. So only prophet muhammad (saw) could validate this but he didn't say anything about it.
Stop lying bro, there are papers during the time of Mohammed. It is called 'scroll' in the Jewish and the Arab world at that time and are not like the type of printing papers we have today. Uthman compiled the quran as a single book and sent 7 copies to difference provinces under Islamic rule. This project was concluded less that 40 years after to the death of mohammed (Sahih Bukhari vol. VI:509, 510).

Empiree:

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Which means only Allaah and prophet could validate this fake story but they didn't. So it is fake story. Not only that but the rest. I know how evangelical Christians work. They love quote trash.
if you can condemn your own hadith as being 'fabricated and controversial stuff', what legitimacy does Islam has as a true religion? Over 80% of Islamic teachings, laws and practices are in the hadith and not the quran. Thid should give you a course for concern.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
good news is you didn't dispute this fact. If it doesn't make sense then tell us which of the many CHRISTIANITIES is correct according to Jesus?
I have no time going back and forth on a statistic provided by the america's CIA. The fact is that religion is not included in our national census so I wonder where CIA get their estimated figure from. As I said earlier, it is a subjective conclusion that the demographics of Nigeria's religious affiliation is 50% (Muslims), 40% (Christians) and 10% (others). There is no any available data to validate this claim.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
I have no time going back and forth on a statistic provided by the america's CIA. The fact is that religion is not included in our national census so I wonder where CIA get their estimated figure from. As I said earlier, it is a subjective conclusion that the demographics of Nigeria's religious affiliation is 50% (Muslims), 40% (Christians) and 10% (others). There is no any available data to validate this claim.
Story story... But if this data was attributed to muslim authority you would be different.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
My question is, why are you being dishonest?. It is not news to muslims and non-muslims that Hadith is secondary source of information in Islam. And you are well aware Hadith contains valid information and fake ones.
true2god:
I quoted sahih bukhari and sunnah ibn majjah and you said they are 'fabricated and controversial stuff'. So you are aware that your hadith is filled with 'fabricated and controversial stuff' but yet you keep quoting it to validate you points. This is called HYPOCRISY. Islam is filled with 'bait and switch' strategy, depending on the circumstance a muslim find himself. It is intellectually dishonest to validate an argument using a particular book, when it suits you, and call same book 'fabricated and controversial stuff'.
Again, chain of narrations is Hadith did not link to the holy prophet Muhammad (saw). This alone makes the Hadith questionable.

All versions of the hadith are based on the following chain of narrators:

‘Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr ibn Hazm, from ‘Amrah bint ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan, from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her). The isnaad ends with her and does not go back to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah upon him).

The hadith was taken from ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr by a number of narrators and their narrations are as follows:

It was narrated by Yahya ibn Sa‘eed al-Ansaari. His version says: It was revealed in the Qur’an that ten definite breastfeedings are required (to establish the relationship of mahram), then it was also revealed that five definite breastfeedings are required.

This was narrated by Imam Muslim in his Saheeh (no. 1452) and others. We may note that this version does not say anything about the story of the goat or tame sheep eating any of the pages of the Holy Qur’an.

It was narrated by Imam Maalik (may Allah have mercy on him). His version says: Among that which was revealed of the Qur’an was the ruling that those ten definite breastfeedings are required to establish the relationship of mahram, then that was abrogated and replaced with five definite breastfeedings. When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) died, this was among the things that were recited in the Qur’an.

This was narrated by Maalik in al-Muwatta’ (Kitaab ar-Ridaa‘, hadith no. 17), and via him by Imam Muslim (1452) and others. We may note here that the report of Imam Maalik from ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr also does not include any mention of the story of the goat or tame sheep eating anything of the Mus-haf. Rather one sentence is added to it at the end: When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) died, this was among the things that were recited in the Qur’an.

The third version of the story, without wasting my time posting it says, it is odd and in conflict with the first two above. So scholars considered weak or fabricated. Here is nothing like a goat or sheep came in and are part of Quran. Load of crap

if you can condemn your own hadith as being 'fabricated and controversial stuff', what legitimacy does Islam has as a true religion? Over 80% of Islamic teachings, laws and practices are in the hadith and not the quran. Thid should give you a course for concern.
All major practices in Islam and rulings are mentioned in the Qur'an and elaborated by Hadith. Which means the first source of Islam Quran sits in judgement over Hadith. Hadith is subordinate and no matter how controversial is can be it is far more better times 100 over Bible. I know this is what's really paining you. Kpele undecided

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
Why are you talking as if you are not a true muslims? Haven't you heard of the Hafs, warsh, doori, etc quran? These are variants arabic qurans with differences. I have educated you on this before.
if you think I'm going back to this you must be in Disneyland

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
Story story... But if this data was attributed to muslim authority you would be different.
I am not interested in the body or organization that makes the claim but the source of the data used to reach the conclusion. A simple research methodology requires a data to draw an inference which CIA never did or never had. If you can provide the source data CIA used it will be better.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
I am not interested in the body or organization that makes the claim but the source of the data used to reach the conclusion. A simple research methodology requires a data to draw an inference which CIA never did or never had. If you can provide the source data CIA used it will be better.
but why are you concern now after you already claimed population doesn't matter or not a proof?. Why are you now struggling to establish accurate data?. Take your protest to cia field office WosinTon cheesy

Islam dominates in Nigeria, period.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
but why are you concern now after you already claimed population doesn't matter or not a proof?. Why are you now struggling to establish accurate data?. Take your protest to cia field office WosinTon cheesy

I am not concerned to establish which religion is the largest in Nigeria but the truth. If Islam is the largest religion in Nigeria it makes no difference in the current socio-political order. I am only interested in the truth and not in an unverifiable claim. When you provide information like 50% (Muslim), 40%(christian) and 10%(others) I can call that information an hadith because it is more of a gossip without any factual evidence to validate that claim. Where did they get the data to arrive at that 'accurate' figure? If you dont know just say 'I dont know'.

You said Islam dominate Nigeria, how? Your claim can be right if you say Islam dominate the core Northern states of Nigeria, being occupied by the Fulanis and the Hausas. You are talking as if you grow up in Ghana.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:

Let's keep to this issue: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
I am not concerned to establish which religion is the largest in Nigeria but the truth. If Islam is the largest religion in Nigeria it makes no difference in the current socio-political order. I am only interested in the truth .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
I
You said Islam dominate Nigeria, how? Your claim can be right if you say Islam dominate the core Northern states of Nigeria, being occupied by the Fulanis and the Hausas. You are talking as if you grow up in Ghana.
as you can see muslim dominated core north and hover SW/SE

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by true2god: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:
as you can see muslim dominated core north and hover SW/SE
Do you still believe that there is only 1 version of the quran? Do you still believe that there are no changes in the quran and the quran is still the same as Mohammed dictated it to his sahabas? Do you still believe that there are no ayah missing in the quran? Do you still believe that that surah alfathiha is part of the 7th century quran? If you do, you have been scammed by the Arabs.
Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by Empiree: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
true2god:
Do you still believe that there is only 1 version of the quran? Do you still believe that there are no changes in the quran and the quran is still the same as Mohammed dictated it to his sahabas? Do you still believe that there are no ayah missing in the quran? Do you still believe that that surah alfathiha is part of the 7th century quran? If you do, you have been scammed by the Arabs.
after you can't refute the fact that muslims are the majority you retorted to this. We read same Quran worldwide

Re: Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections by sagenaija: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Empiree:

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

This Hadith teaches us important lesson. Look at bold is exactly what's happening. Every nation invades and attacks Muslim countries. They called us terrorists and steal resources.

Look at the underlined says number of Muslims will continue to rise. Or what's the meaning of numerous?. Check your dictionary. You still think Prophet muhammad (SAW) is a false prophet after showing you this obvious prophecies?. Think again, sir
Empiree:
you like quoting fabricated and controversial stuff. Quran is the only authority. If Quran is saying A and Hadith is saying B, which do we believe?. Our methodology is we use Quran if hadith conflicts with it. Hadith can never sit in judgement over Quran laelae. So this are just stories written by people who had selfish interest. They would fabricate Hadith and claimed a companion or wife of prophet said it to make it sound reputable. What a load of crap!

Which means only Allaah and prophet could validate this fake story but they didn't. So it is fake story. Not only that but the rest. I know how evangelical Christians work. They love quote trash
You twist and turn things at will. When you think it will serve your purpose, you'll claim that Koran is the only authority. When Koran alone will not serve your purpose, you'll run to the hadith. You therefore make statements without clearly considering the implications of such statements. If Koran is the ONLY authority, then it simply means there is no recourse to ANY other "authority". ONLY means - alone; without any other.

But we ALL KNOW that Moslems DO NOT rely ONLY on the Koran. Herein lies the hypocrisy of Islam and Moslems. At the end of the day ANYTHING goes in Islam. Koran, hadith, mysticism - name it, are all found inside the cesspool of Islam.

To attempt to win an argument you can claim that the Koran was whole during the lifetime of the prophet. If the next argument wouldn't fly with that you run to ' it was written on different fragments or particles which included bones'. So, like I've said over and over again - islam speaks ALWAYS from both sides of the mouth.

A simple question to debunk you is this:
Do you not have things in the hadith that are not in the Koran which Moslems practice today?

Now on Islam reverting to being something strange, and retreating between the two Masajid:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Haraira that the messenger of Allah said:
Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange, so good tidings for the stranger.
“Islam began among a few individuals, then it spread and prevailed, then it will reduce in numbers until there are only a few left, as it was in the beginning”

In Sharh Saheeh Muslim, Al-Nawawi quoted al-Qadi’Iyad as saying concerning the meaning of this hadeeth. It says in Fatawa al-Lajnah al-Daimah, 2/170
The meaning of this hadeeth is that Islam began as something strange, when the messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called people to Islam, but no one responded except a few here and there. At that time it was something strange because its people were like strangers amongst others and they were few in numbers and strength of their enemies who persecuted the Muslims … ….
The Islamic state was established and Islam spread … …
So the enemies of Islam found a way in and they colonized their lands, humiliated their people and treated them badly. This is the way in which Islam returned to being strange as it was in the beginning.

See these for confirmation:
http://sunnah.com/muslim/1/279
http://islamqa.info/en/45855

Now,who's the clown, Empiree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding And Receiving The Grace Of God / Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? / Insight Into Michael Jackson's Earth Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.