Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (36022 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by shineeye1: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Bastard, tell us the origin of the bible. Abi it dropped from heaven?

By your imbecilic move to quote me, you just confirmed your bastard status. You do not resemble any of your claimed ancestors. Tell us who truly born you - ashawoo pickin!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by tyup(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
kennyblack94:

Baba na scam..ain’t true..

all the best for you o

people like you would see beans and still call it Rice so I ain't surprised believe what you want
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheeseballs:
Lolz... If only this guy knew how he just proved the stupidity of he and his so called gods! It was because of this same stupidity that Almighty God was tired of that made him send the white men to come and enslave our ancestors and woop some sense into their heads since they do not want to stop committing the unspeakable. And yes we and the churches do push religion too far sometimes. Believe me, we dont have to always goto church for us be assured of heaven. The Bible says that wherever two or more people are gathered, he is with them.

A God that needs the help of the whites to come and tell (advertise) the blacks about his existence.
Same way Allah needed usman Dan fodio to come spray Islam to northern Nigeria, through jihad.

You guys need to be logical, rational, critical in your thinking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by shineeye1: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
herich:

A God that needs the help of the whites to come and tell (advertise) the blacks about his existence.
Same way Allah needed usman Dan fodio to come spray Islam to northern Nigeria, through jihad.

You guys need to be logical, rational, critical in your thinking.

Mr logical critic, please come and rationalise the miracle of healing from an incurable disease I received by faith in God after months of endless pains in my body!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olamilekan08(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
xpholico:
the Bible is not fiction, many parts of the Bible has been confirmed by history, science and archeology.

Thank you.

Many here that says the Bible is a book of myth or fiction probably haven't examined the Bible themselves.

If only they would set aside their prejudice, there are undisputed facts that the Bible talks about real people, places, and events and times.

The resource below is helpful for anyone who wishes to examine the Bible objectively.

Bible and history
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/history/

Bible and Science:
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/science/
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
aseosa:

About the slavery it was a normal thing in the olden days we even have it in our society now as so called "" house boyS"" and ""house girl"".
If you read the Bible verses well this so called slaves we're bought by their masters from their family.
There is Even a part in the old testament that make slaves been given rewards of either being freed or marrying wives or even taking over some properties of their masters.

It was a normal stuff.
That why the Bible has rules so the master doesn't maltreat the slave.
Or the slave to disrespect the master.

REMEMBER the Bible did not exist in the beginning of man but when GOD started using men like ABRAHAM and MOSES that is when people started to write the Bible.

So in those days there we're masters and slaves.
But the Bible never condemned them but gave rules so that everyone would be equal and also have equal right.

So pls read the Bible very well.

You're running from left post to right post bullshit.
Is slavery right or wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
McCoy662:

Yes. An average African believes in the sky daddy for almost everything. I have a roommate here in uniben, he spends more time praying than reading; he said he wants to make first class... Results have be released and he's just having a balanced D. That's an example.

If we can give the time and resources we give in to church to researches and studies, Africa will be a better place.

Whatever we fail in any attempt in Africa, we leave it for God, but the whites keeps trying over and over again until they succeed.

I know ur mind is smeared by internet junks, but it still won’t make me not tell u this, at least u can reason..
.Before any faith based belief came we have been backward... religion ddnt bring us here..go and read tru history, nature technically made us this way...
we are the “takers”of the world.because nature gave us everything in excess, good weather, lots of fruits, good soil with minimal biotic and abiotic stress, lots of animals tru out the year, in fact rocks and trees were so big to live under, the weather was almost generally hot, there was no need to technically think for better housing.
.we never really had weather reaching negative Celsius.
Have u ever stopped to think why the people on the side of the world with cold weather first thought about inventing refrigerator?? U think they were craving for cold water??
It’s simple.... necessity is the mother of invention. food is not always available, when winter came, fish disappears to the bottom of the lake, animals migrate..there was need to store the ones gotten during summer....nature made the whites fast thinkers, or they would have gone extinct, their environment was harsh and it was nessecity that made them grow faster. Religion or no television
All this development u are seeing in Europe and the rest of the world ddnt just come 50 or 100years ago...the blue print thinking had been made by the likes of Isaac newton a christain by the way, Archimedes, faraday.who are Christians by the way.. then, mordern scientist like Einstein arrived...u think plane just started flying...they are just applying principles and building on templates of 300yrs back....

Where is our template in Africa to build on.....while we arrived to the table of development and novel thinking really late becos nature wired us differently.... all we needed to do was copy... please tell me... is religion the reason why we can’t copy or the bad leaders, evil thinking humans...who know how to copy tax from the whites but won’t copy allocation of 45% budget for research and development.....
Blame religion and Christianity all u want...but think deep down, we’ve been like this all along..
The evidence is right in the mirror, cos u that u are not enslaved by pastors or the Bible, please what novel idea have u come up with, what solution have u contributed, what exactly have ur atheist mind invented and given the world??
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by bizmania(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
The SLAVERS needed something to use to entice the sheep and they fabricated a storybook...
I'm still waiting for their miracle to make one regrow a LOST LIMBS.
Or
Maybe until we have a BLACK POPE...

MEANWHILE,
SEE fascinating quotes...
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Christ already warned us of people like you and this is no surprising at all. Your write up will only move those who are false worshippers and live in pretence. True followers of Christ already know who you are and what you're hiding under. Reveal yourself, satan. We know it's you. Get behind us, too!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2019
herich:

The whites you're talking bout have abandoned the religion they brought to you.

Which country do U live in.?? I hear this statement a lot that whites have abandoned all religion...and have u noticed once u say religion..what seems to come to mind is the christain God..when there are so many religion being practiced
media seems to portray that a lot, but it’s isn’t even remotely true....cos I was shocked when I went on confrence recently and saw whites going to church, and I mean a lot of them, learned whites..... in facts white preaching on the street in a temp of about -2degrees...giving out tracts..
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by BigBrother9ja: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2019
[s]
bizmania:

Christ already warned us of people like you and this is no surprising at all. Your write up will only move those who are false worshippers and live in pretence. True followers of Christ already know who you are and what you're hiding under. Reveal yourself, satan. We know it's you. Get behind us, too!
[/s]
Lol
Very senseless post.
Continue to live in ignorance and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by DedeNkem: 12:44am On Jul 19, 2019
He's absolutely right! Religion is a fallacy, it's all about power and money!

White churches in Europe are about 90% empty on Sundays, except in Rome! Europeans brought Christianity to Africa and now they've dumped it because they know it's b*ullshit!

The only churches that boom in Europe are owned by Africans, which are attended by Blacks. You only see whites in these churhes during special events they were invited by their Black friends!

Africans had their own religions before the colonial masters invaded! Though some were too barbaric that involved human sacrifices.

There are roughly 4,200 religions in existence today and each of them believes theirs is the right path to the "real" god. If god actually exists there won't be this massive confusion!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Kylce042(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2019
And where were our gods when the white people enslaved us? Ou r own gods must be crazy.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Toseenlove: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Grupo:

Are you truly a Nigerian lady? It's rare to find a Nigerian lady who thinks with her head. Many of them prefer the fairy tales in the Bible to reality.

Oya, come and marry me.

Infact I fell In love with Torress more when I checked out her Fb Page.....It's very hard to see a Shithole Gurl reason like this. Unlike most of them who reason with their Infested Infected eye of their body. She deserves someplace worthy than this Shithole. The gurl Is a rare gem.

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by NkemChukwudi: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2019
shineeye1:

By your imbecilic move to quote me, you just confirmed your bastard status. You do not resemble any of your claimed ancestors. Tell us who truly born you - ashawoo pickin!

See bad language from a bible totting imbec-ile, no different from their fake pastors, fake evangelists, fake Jesus and the fake useless God. Yeye almighty!

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TommyAnthem(m): 2:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Shame on him if he is not proud of his religion...I know he isn't a Christian.
MobilityExpress:

grin the guy is a Muslim that tries to impersonate a Christian. But it's so easy to see through his lies
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by nurusystem(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Bible is a book doctored by man,not by God, the book as no any heavenly protection, is too exposed, full of romantic verses.

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by ajl: 3:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. I laugh at Nigerians who study small Literature, Philosophy, Law, and think they've become too woke and the next thing is for them to begin throwing jabs at the Bible and then becoming atheist.
Alas most of them are in one secret cult or even more. Who are they worshipping or getting favors from, if spiritual powers don't exist? It's a senseless platitude to continue over repeating the statement that the British used Christianity to colonize people. How come they didn't do much of evangelical work in Arab countries, but still colonized them all the same?
Mention one country including China that 'banned' religion that respects human rights. None. They only banned formal religion and replaced it with state and their leaders being the god. In North Korea, citizens are mandated to hang the portraits of their Supreme Leader in their homes and bow to it in reverence. That's a pseudo religion!
Are you saying the Chinese are not a member of the United Nations whose sub-agency came up with the definition of 'human rights' ?

Spirituality and religion are two different things.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by glamorousbluice(f): 5:20am On Jul 19, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Not everybody that redicles the holy buybull is atheist, its the sad reality, some are deist, pantheist and even more.
Thanks for teaching me.. I never knew that

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by blindjustice13(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2019
kennyblack94:

Young man Religion doesn’t win war
The Jews were defeated by Hitler a Christian,The Japanese defeated Chinese who are confucianists.
Muslim defeated Christianity in Turkey..why didn’t this people abandon their religion? Because no great civilization have ever succeeded without spiritual backbone indigenous to them..
Religion doesn’t win rather technology and military tactics...
you are contradicting yourself boy. The Christians in turkey are now Muslims ,which means they abandoned their former religion. And you when say indigenous,are you trying to say Islam or Christianity is indigenous to turkey?.

Also i want to know what makes you think only when a religion is indigenous ,that is it when they will succeed,because before the invasion of white people ,the so called indigenous religion believed in killing twins because they were evil,buried seven humans with their king and other barbaric practices ,so tell me boy, is this how your ancestors were thinking of building civilization?The things we call culture and tradition was born out of the thought process of few individuals and some of those ideas turned out to be skewed and barbaric because of our mindset.

The earlier you realize that the problem with Africans in general is not the religion but the mind set and orientation the better for you.The average mindset of the Nigerian is set in taking ,taking even if it spoils,even if others dont get, but other innovative countries put inventions out there to solve human problems before thinking about the money.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by riczy(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Xbee007:

No, it was meant to petrify women and children. Hearing the description of hellfire alone will give you serious nightmares.
dt hell fire teaching is totally unscriptural!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by gurdphree(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=herich post=80407881]

The whites you're talking bout have abandoned the religion they brought to you.

I do not recall seeing a black POPE...open your eyes man. God is good and His mercy endureth forever!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by shineeye1: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

See bad language from a bible totting imbec-ile, no different from their fake pastors, fake evangelists, fake Jesus and the fake useless God. Yeye almighty!

Transfer your belly of bile to Satan your lord and master!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by onlyforchrist: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
solite3:

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 7:7-8 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, 6-12 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The bible already prophesied it a long time ago.

The spirit of the antichrist is working more than ever before gathering people (woke) against God.

Psalms 2:1-6 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Jesus is coming soon!!!

make e dey come, we dey wait am bros. Las las u go wait tire.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Waksdabos(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Don't read or listen to every opinion or ideas shared! It can corrupt your sane mind.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by obinnawhyte(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Dorischuks:
Ikhide Ikheloa, popularly known as Pa Ikhide, has criticized Africans for still believing in the Bible and the 'White man's God.

The literary critic said the Bible "is a great work of fiction" and "a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children, and the vulnerable."

He wrote on Facebook:

"Unpopular opinion: The bible is a great work of fiction, a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children and the vulnerable. It is homophobic and racist and to the extent that white slave hunters prayed over captured warriors from West Africa with the bible before they were shipped off to be slaves, it boggles my mind that an African would look at that bible and not hiss in disgust. Their God looked away during the middle passage as millions of Africans perished during the slave trade. We had our own religion before the coming of the white man. What is wrong with us? We are our own slaves. Onugo of my people lives in me.

"Open your eyes. Nonsense.

"Good morning."

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/literary-critic-ikhide-ikheloa-criticizes-africans-still-believe-bible/
Fool's talk....you're blabbing bullshit confidently...the same African, Nigeria religion that encouraged the killing of twins, human sacrifice, poverty, dirtiness and very poor hygiene, etc..... Christians are very peaceful and accommodating if not you wouldn't be blabbing bullshit like this, I wish you can try that with Islam
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by mrox4d(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Please,do you really mean that the owner of nairaland can keep queit and watch this happening, remember we serve the same God. As for you that posted this just to grab people's attention, i will like to advise you to read the book of John 1:1...it says in the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word was God meaning the letters,writtings,language of the holy book (bible) may differ or change to suit our understanding but the content or meaning which is the word can never change. No wonder the word of God says heaven & earth shall pass away but my word will remain..
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by mrox4d(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Please christians don't allow the devil to decieve you the same way it decieved Adam and Eve...have faith in the word just like Noah, Abraham, Job, Daniel, (Shedrack,Meshack and Abednigo)& Jesus in the bible did...and u saw how they were delivered from the hands of the devil. I am not suprised because we live in the end times when strange things are happening, so tell me among the ten comandment in the bible which of them is bad, is it prostitution,killing,lesbianism,armed robbery,fornication that we should practise...if so do you think you will be alive today...mind u the bible is not only a written record of man's relationship with God but also a delivery weapon against principalities,powers and spiritual wickedness in high places..EPHESIANS 6:12
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TrajansKong: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2019
YoungLionken:

With all that the Europeans brought, we would not only be ungrateful, but also foolish to reject their religious beliefs and /or still believe gods that failed us when we needed them the most.
YoungLionken, in this tableau of atrocities do you recognise that terrified kneeling child praying to the god of the European sadists?

Look closely, my friend...

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TrajansKong: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
bizmania:

You are dodging the question.

Which of the quotes and instructions on slavery FROM THE HOLY BIBLE are incorrect, and how are they incorrect?
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by onlyforchrist: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
THE ONLY THING OUR SO CALLED ANCESTORS BEQUEATHED AFRICA WAS POVERTY, SICKNESS, BACKWARDNESS. SOME OF THOSE THINGS WE ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH TODAY IN AFRICA. SO WHAT ANCESTORS ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT?

That's the history you were fed with. if you care to read, Africans were advanced in civilization before the Europeans. Your history was stolen, rewritten and push down your throat. I hope we start discovery our true identity. Christianity is a hoax.

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by musicwriter(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Daviddson:
FYI, this statement is fallacy. The Crusade was not a jihad to convert non Christians to Christians. It was a war fought by the Catholic to take BACK Jerusalem from the hands of the Arabs who had seized it through the Ottomans. And did British missionaries ever force Africans to abandon their traditional religion? The answer is no. That's the difference between the Christians and the Muslims.

You're the one talking fallacy, please. The crusades were about who shall convert who to occupy their land, and to say it was to capture Jerusalem is to be overly simplistic. Jerusalem was just the epicenter and Europeans would have thought once captured, the neighboring countries would convert. The war extended to any where from the western Mediterranean, Turkey, and Arabia. Sometimes, the Christians had an upper hand towards the Middle east, sometimes the Muslims had an upper hand towards Europe.

Eventually, Europeans failed because ultimately the Muslims didn't convert and ,therefore, were not defeated. To defeat you means to conquer your belief system. Whoever conquers what your ancestors believed, had made you a slave to what he believe. You need to take back your mind. God never told anybody to give you Christianity, rather it was invented and forced down on you by a human being like you. The purpose is to shutdown your critical, reasoning, questioning mind.

And if you say the British didn't force Africans to convert to Christianity, we can all agree that you don't know what you're talking about.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TrajansKong: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
THE ONLY THING OUR SO CALLED ANCESTORS BEQUEATHED AFRICA WAS POVERTY, SICKNESS, BACKWARDNESS. SOME OF THOSE THINGS WE ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH TODAY IN AFRICA. SO WHAT ANCESTORS ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT?
White Chizoss has bleached your mind and soul shocked shocked!!

What 'so-called ancestors' are YOU really talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dressing Modestly Pays / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.