Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,364 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (36009 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
codemaniacs:

good luck to you too gringrin

just remember to choose light or fire when u grow old and 'pass on' because fire is also a form of light.

i thought you would had understand.
But just keep it in mind that where are the people that have dead.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Pls save all that Jesus trash for your fellow gullible, I'm not buying it.
It's not too late for you too to open your eyes and see through the SCAM.

i think its time you start respecting peoples belief even if you dont like it.

Why didnt call mohammed a trash you are just being foolish

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY GOD WILL NEVER COME DOWN TO PROVE HIMSELF TO MAN.
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW GOD AND HIS SON JESUS.

GOODLUCK.
AND ONCE AGAIN IS NOT BY FORCE LIKE ISLAM YOU ARE FREE.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
herich:

You're running from left post to right post bullshit.
Is slavery right or wrong?

slavery is not right.
But GOD did not come to destroy men. And their laws but to show them how to do right even with the law.

Dont you yourself know that the army themselves are just like slaves to the government so as we civilians to the president.

So that is why there is law so that no one suffers in the process.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
shineeye1:

Mr logical critic, please come and rationalise the miracle of healing from an incurable disease I received by faith in God after months of endless pains in my body!

I don't know bout your bullshit problem and it's non of my business.

Muslims destroyed Christian society like Turkey and established Islam, logically you can say your God was weak?
Same way the whites destroyed our traditional gods and established Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Which country do U live in.?? I hear this statement a lot that whites have abandoned all religion...and have u noticed once u say religion..what seems to come to mind is the christain God..when there are so many religion being practiced
media seems to portray that a lot, but it’s isn’t even remotely true....cos I was shocked when I went on confrence recently and saw whites going to church, and I mean a lot of them, learned whites..... in facts white preaching on the street in a temp of about -2degrees...giving out tracts..

It's a big fact that Christianity is fast declining in the west, even those who still have interest are less religious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
aseosa:

slavery is not right.
But GOD did not come to destroy men. And their laws but to show them how to do right even with the law.

Dont you yourself know that the army themselves are just like slaves to the government so as we civilians to the president

Quote from Bible, in God's take on slavery, in the old testament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
musicwriter:

You're the one talking fallacy, please. The crusades were about who shall convert who to occupy their land, and to say it was to capture Jerusalem is to be overly simplistic. Jerusalem was just the epicenter and Europeans would have thought once captured, the neighboring countries would convert. The war extended to any where from the western Mediterranean, Turkey, and Arabia. Sometimes, the Christians had an upper hand towards the Middle east, sometimes the Muslims had an upper hand towards Europe.

Eventually, Europeans failed because ultimately the Muslims didn't convert and ,therefore, were not defeated. To defeat you means to conquer your belief system. Whoever conquers what your ancestors believed, had made you a slave to what he believe. You need to take back your mind. God never told anybody to give you Christianity, rather it was invented and forced down on you by a human being like you. The purpose is to shutdown your critical, reasoning, questioning mind.

And if you say the British didn't force Africans to convert to Christianity, we can all agree that you don't know what you're talking about.

Precisely, you are completely accurate with your analysis.

Oil dey your head
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Because of the great carpet destruction of evidence in major African cities & libraries, we have been forced to believe Eurocentric versions of history, not anymore, our historians have now proven them as being fake, false and unreal.

Fake: Manufacturing history based from a fabrication of past events.e.g the historicity of Abrahamic text narratives.

False: Manufacturing history based on an incorrect perception of past events.e.g Christopher Columbus claim to have discovered America.

Unrealistic: Manufactured history based on impractical propositions and, or conclusions. e.g Eurocentric claims on the invention of literacy, Asiatic claims on the invention of numeracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
There is no story from Abrahamic text that can claim to being original, if it wasn't stolen, plagerized then it was often fabricated.

Name one out of any of the famous stories peddled by the christian bible, and let me proof to you that they lack originality.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
aseosa:

i think its time you start respecting peoples belief even if you dont like it.

Why didnt call mohammed a trash you are just being foolish

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY GOD WILL NEVER COME DOWN TO PROVE HIMSELF TO MAN.
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW GOD AND HIS SON JESUS.

GOODLUCK.
AND ONCE AGAIN IS NOT BY FORCE LIKE ISLAM YOU ARE FREE.

You are barking up the wrong tree, MOVE ON BRO.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
herich:

Quote from Bible, in God's take on slavery, in the old testament.

Deuteronomy. 15 :1
"" And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother, because it is called the LORD'S RELEASE.

Verse 9
"" Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the LORD against thee, and it be sin unto thee.""

Verse 10
""THOU shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him because that for this thing the LORD thy GOD shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand into.

Verse 11
""FOR the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.""

Verse 13
""And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty.""

AND YOU CAN EVEN READ MORE RULES AND POLICIES OF GOD ON SLAVERY.
GOD NEVER WANTED TO DESTROY MAN RULES AND REGULATIONS.
BUT TO GIVE HOPE TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFER THEM.
IT TRUE THAT IN THE OLD TIMES GOD WAS VERY STRICT.
THAT WHY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD WHEN THE JEWS SAY "" AN EYE FOR AN EYE OR A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.
BUT WHEN HE SENT HIS SON TO MAN.
JESUS CLEARLY TOLD THE JEWS TO ALWAYS FORGIVE.
THATS WHY JESUS ALWAYS PRAYED TO GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON MAN.
AND WHEN JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS.
GOD MADE HIS GRACE SUFFICIENT FOR US.
AND GOD IS ALWAYS SLOW TO ANGER.
BUT GOD IS WHO HE IS.
HE CAN NEVER CHANGE.
THE SAME GOD THEY CALL THE LAMB.
IS THE SAME GOD KNOWN AS A CONSUMMING FIRE.
SO GOD IS MERCIFUL ONLY TO DOES THAT SERVE HIM.
BUT DON'T FORGET THAT GOD SAID HE WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHO HE WANTS TO HAVE MERCY ON.
AND IT IS BEING SEEN IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED . PEOPLE THAT WERE HOLY.PEOPLE THAT WERE WEALTHY THAN US.
BUT GOD HAS KEPT US ALIVE TO THIS DAY.
IF WE SAY THAT ALL THE BAD PEOPLE WERE MEANT TO DIE.
YOU AND ME MIGHT HAVE BEING DIED BY NOW.
BECAUSE EVERY ONE IS A SINNER.
EVEN THE SO CALLED POOR MEN DO Sin.

Like many will say "" NOBODY HOLY""
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

You are barking up the wrong tree, MOVE ON BRO.

Sorry but I think they are many more people to save to .CHRIST than you who is being ignorant.
As JESUS said.
I think is time I dust my foot at you ignorant mind.
And go to meet people who are ready to receive the WORD OF GOD.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Shepherd00: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
McCoy662:

Yes. An average African believes in the sky daddy for almost everything. I have a roommate here in uniben, he spends more time praying than reading; he said he wants to make first class... Results have be released and he's just having a balanced D. That's an example.

If we can give the time and resources we give in to church to researches and studies, Africa will be a better place.

Whatever we fail in any attempt in Africa, we leave it for God, but the whites keeps trying over and over again until they succeed.
And you who do researches and all what not, post your result.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by YoungLionken(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
TrajansKong:

YoungLionken, in this tableau of atrocities do you recognise that terrified kneeling child praying to the god of the European sadists?

Look closely, my friend...

When you want to solve a problem, always start from the elementary level..

What do you have to say about our ancestors who were kings and chiefs, who sold them as slaves to the Europeans?

When the owner of a clothing linen refuses to remove it from the floor, it would be mistaken for a rag by visitors...
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Daviddson(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
musicwriter:

You're the one talking fallacy, please. The crusades were about who shall convert who to occupy their land, and to say it was to capture Jerusalem is to be overly simplistic. Jerusalem was just the epicenter and Europeans would have thought once captured, the neighboring countries would convert. The war extended to any where from the western Mediterranean, Turkey, and Arabia. Sometimes, the Christians had an upper hand towards the Middle east, sometimes the Muslims had an upper hand towards Europe.

Eventually, Europeans failed because ultimately the Muslims didn't convert and ,therefore, were not defeated. To defeat you means to conquer your belief system. Whoever conquers what your ancestors believed, had made you a slave to what he believe. You need to take back your mind. God never told anybody to give you Christianity, rather it was invented and forced down on you by a human being like you. The purpose is to shutdown your critical, reasoning, questioning mind.

And if you say the British didn't force Africans to convert to Christianity, we can all agree that you don't know what you're talking about.
Christianity didn't originate with Western Europe or Britain in particular. The first set of Christians were Asians. So think again. Knowledge travels. Are you saying the Indians and Arabians conquered Europe through their arithmetical inventions that the whole world has now adopted?
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Daviddson:
Christianity didn't originate with Western Europe or Britain in particular. The first set of Christians were Asians. So think again. Knowledge travels. Are you saying the Indians and Arabians conquered Europe through their arithmetical inventions that the whole world has now adopted?

Mathematics is an African invention

Asia and Europe aquired the core of their knowlege of Art, Commerce, Science and Technology from Africa.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2019
All Abrahamic religions are false, fake and counterintuitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 6:26am On Jul 20, 2019
YoungLionken:

You're just trying to act intelligent, but you're actually not. It's total waste of time with you.

You can continue in your unnecessary hatred and unjustifiable bitterness against them, as it is fruitless.

No more mentions, ciao!

You are completely and utterly wrong here.

Anyone that understands history will agree with me that the main perpertuators of Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign was:

(a) European war mongers
(b) Christians missionaries
(c) Jewish missionaries
(d) Christian and Jewish crusaders
(e) Arabian crusaders
(f) Traitors and defectors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by YoungLionken(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Amujale:

That is a warped analysis of history.

Those that you refer to are the traitors and defectors of those days.

The blame lies squarely at the feet of all the early Christian, Islamic, Jewish missionaries, Crusaders and Eurocentric war mongers.

The traitors and defectors blame are diminished in comparrison.

The Trans Atlantic horrors was a Eurocentric project.

The only things the Crusaders and war momgers brought to Africa was negative stuff.

All the good stuff they claim to have brought with them was a lie, it was already ours in the first place.

You cannot give someone something that they already know to be theirs.

Its a false narrative that suggest Europeans brought civilisation to Africa.

Africa is a major influence for Asian and European civilisation(s).

You can't blame another man for your failures.

It's one thing to know, another thing to apply what you already knew. Like I said, natural resources were available, but the Europeans were able to harness and refine them in an advanced fashion. Yes they Africans knew but, did they use to their full potentials, no. Even this modern times, it's a shame that Nigeria will start producing pencils from next year, when advanced countries are anticipating on something much more.

Talking about war, none is innocent, the Benin kingdom, Ife, Oyo empire and a host of other African nations conquered as well, they pillaged the spoils of war which include livestock, human and other resources. Having the fellow African humans as slaves for odd jobs, just like what the Europeans did too(the Egyptians had the Israelites as slave for years before their liberation). So let's not see it as an evil masterminded by the Europeans alone. How do we know that we are originally from where we claim to hail from? My brother, we can't really tell.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by orisa37: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2019
Fictions are Imaginations borne out of the five Senses of the Human Minds.

Imaginations are feelings, thinkings and reasonings. These are Characteristics that make humans shine the LIGHT OF GOD, show GOODNESS and live the LIFE OF GOD in us.

All these are of God and The Word of God. So Fictions too are of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by herich(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2019
aseosa:

Deuteronomy. 15 :1
"" And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother, because it is called the LORD'S RELEASE.

Verse 9
"" Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the LORD against thee, and it be sin unto thee.""

Verse 10
""THOU shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him because that for this thing the LORD thy GOD shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand into.

Verse 11
""FOR the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.""

Verse 13
""And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty.""

AND YOU CAN EVEN READ MORE RULES AND POLICIES OF GOD ON SLAVERY.
GOD NEVER WANTED TO DESTROY MAN RULES AND REGULATIONS.
BUT TO GIVE HOPE TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFER THEM.
IT TRUE THAT IN THE OLD TIMES GOD WAS VERY STRICT.
THAT WHY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD WHEN THE JEWS SAY "" AN EYE FOR AN EYE OR A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.
BUT WHEN HE SENT HIS SON TO MAN.
JESUS CLEARLY TOLD THE JEWS TO ALWAYS FORGIVE.
THATS WHY JESUS ALWAYS PRAYED TO GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON MAN.
AND WHEN JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS.
GOD MADE HIS GRACE SUFFICIENT FOR US.
AND GOD IS ALWAYS SLOW TO ANGER.
BUT GOD IS WHO HE IS.
HE CAN NEVER CHANGE.
THE SAME GOD THEY CALL THE LAMB.
IS THE SAME GOD KNOWN AS A CONSUMMING FIRE.
SO GOD IS MERCIFUL ONLY TO DOES THAT SERVE HIM.
BUT DON'T FORGET THAT GOD SAID HE WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHO HE WANTS TO HAVE MERCY ON.
AND IT IS BEING SEEN IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED . PEOPLE THAT WERE HOLY.PEOPLE THAT WERE WEALTHY THAN US.
BUT GOD HAS KEPT US ALIVE TO THIS DAY.
IF WE SAY THAT ALL THE BAD PEOPLE WERE MEANT TO DIE.
YOU AND ME MIGHT HAVE BEING DIED BY NOW.
BECAUSE EVERY ONE IS A SINNER.
EVEN THE SO CALLED POOR MEN DO Sin.

Like many will say "" NOBODY HOLY""

Your long epistle didn't still answer the question.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Jerkules: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Very senseless post.
Continue to live in ignorance and stupidity like my family members
undecided
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungLionken:

You can't blame another man for your failures.

Firstly, i dont consider myself a failure.

Furthermore, i am correctly blaming other people for their failures.

I am correctly laying the blame on the early Asian and Eurocentric Crusaders for the evil they took part in on the continent.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungLionken:

Talking about war, none is innocent, the Benin kingdom, Ife, Oyo empire and a host of other African nations conquered as well, they pillaged the spoils of war which include livestock, human and other resources. Having the fellow African humans as slaves for odd jobs, just like what the Europeans did too(the Egyptians had the Israelites as slave for years before their liberation). So let's not see it as an evil masterminded by the Europeans alone. How do we know that we are originally from where we claim to hail from? My brother, we can't really tell.

Are you trying to justify the Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign?

You ignorance knows no bound.

There is no one that can successfully justify those evils.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by YoungLionken(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Amujale:

Firstly, i dont consider myself a failure.

Furthermore, i am correctly blaming other people for their failures.

I am correctly laying the blame on the early Asian and Eurocebtric Crusaders for the evil they took part in on the continent.

You're just trying to act intelligent, but you're actually not. It's total waste of time with you.

You can continue in your unnecessary hatred and unjustifiable bitterness against them, as it is fruitless.

No more mentions, ciao!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
YoungLionken:

No more mentions, ciao!

You are completely and utterly wrong here.

Anyone that understands history will agree with me that the main perpertuators of Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign was:

(a) European war mongers
(b) Christians missionaries
(c) Jewish missionaries
(d) Christian and Jewish crusaders
(e) Arabian crusaders
(f) Traitors and defectors

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TheAk(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=TrajansKong post=80405094][/quote]
everyone has a dark side but granted i associate with mine far more than most.that was my horribly failed attempt at a joke but i still believe people out there think like that and as consequence very few people in our society posess the cognitive abilities needed to keep themselves in check BY themselves
(side note)being a teenager can be fustrating especially when your level of mental awareness cant even be understood by most people so even if you see OBVIOUSLY DISASTROUS problems coming from miles away and offer reasonable solutions most adults tend to ignore you('cus,you're young what do you know?)its worse when the problem hits hard just the way you said it would and you just have to suck it all in because an "i told you so" moment would be very insensitive at that point.try dealing with the amount of morons i deal with and you won't be able to escape a few murderous thoughts.
my point is that I CAN keep my anger in check by myself,but how many others can?
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
All Abrahamic religions are false, fake and counterintuitive.

Eventually, Africans will realise that its all a massive charade and rid the continent of these liars and fakers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Niflheim(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
The bible claims that children are gifts from god......................................

I would like to present some of America's most famous serial killers............................THEY WERE ONCE KIDS!!! GIFTS FROM GOD!!!!

(Only a foolish book, written by a brainless baboon will claim that children are a gift from god)!!!

1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TruthinAction: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
jidenna21:
He made a very good point. Religion has failed totally. It divides more than it unites. This why China banned this nonsense called religion their country is more peaceful than all these stupid African countries

Without Christianity, this present world we are living in will not be habitable. There was a time the world pass through a period of the dark age. This was when Christianity was almost non existence because of persecution.

The relative peace we enjoy today is because of Christianity. The devil's operation is limited because of our presence. The moment we are raptured, those left on earth will face the worst situation of all time.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
aseosa:

slavery is not right.

Dont you yourself know that the army themselves are just like slaves to the government so as we civilians to the president.

LoL that's why the god could tell them it is abomination to eat crayfish but couldn't tell them it is an abomination to own slaves. It even gave them permission to enslave non Hebrew people. What a wonderful god you serve.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
TruthinAction:

Without Christianity, this present world we are living in will not be habitable. There was a time the world pass through a period of the dark age. This was when Christianity was almost non existence because of persecution.

The relative peace we enjoy today is because of Christianity. The devil's operation is limited because of our presence. The moment we are raptured, those left on earth will face the worst situation of all time.

This is how you know people who get their history from Hollywood movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.