Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (35914 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by boddy4real: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer):

said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

God is Mighty and MUST be respected…………It doesn’t matter whether you are a believer or not……..what matters is that we all were created by God and must bow before Him.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Aaronsrod: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kay25:
If the bible was not in Africa do you think Africa will still have been better?

Tell them o!

Without centuries of rape, genocide and slavery how could any blackman ever make Heaven.

But now we have the Bible.

Truly, our ancestors did not die in vain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Divit(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
CrestMan:
So says a man infested with demons!
How can you explain what you've never experienced? He is not the first neither will he be the last to be influenced by demons in order to utter 'trash' about God and His Word. We all know how they end except they give their hearts to Jesus Christ smiley wink

Wee you keep kwaet!? angry

People who still see Jesus as God are the most foolish set of people. Even the Jews and the Israelis you all look up to doesn’t accept him as one.

6 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Divit(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Tell them o!

Without centuries of rape, genocide and slavery how could any blackman ever make Heaven.

But now we have the Bible.

Truly, our ancestors did not die in vain!

grin grin grin
I still dey laff

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by KrystosCJ(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
People are always quick to bring down Biblical narrative just because Christians are accommodating and not violent.

Why not try this with Islam? Post it that their Quran is a work of fiction.

Even on Nairaland Seun has decided to protect their religion yet exposed Christianity to barge of insults

RUBBISH Rubbish RUBBISH
AM not a big fan of stupid people but you are exceptional

My brother I admire your thoughts on this. The word of God cannot be silenced by the voice of man, no matter how "enlightened" he thinks he is. As for the founder of NL, I hope he adopts an impartial stand and ensures that the beliefs of all are truly respected.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

You are quoting the very book that is being contested to justify its truth? Are you serious?

What do you mean.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Divit(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
*you mean our ignorant ancestor made agriculture simple? With what tools if I may ask?
*You mean they created an even system we're there were no rich or poor? I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY THAT THEY CREATED A SYSTEM WERE EVERYONE WAS EQUALLY POOR
*You mean things are too expensive and there is no progress, REALLY? I BET YOU ARE TYPING ALL THIS ON YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE. PLS UNDERSTAND WHAT PROGRESS REALLY IS.

Bro, that dude is right. During the days of our ancestors, there are little to few beggars. There’s no oppression as we see today.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Divit:

Sure. Africa will be better ten times coz there won’t be all this so called religion departments (Zionist, cherubim, deeper life, Jehovah witness, etc).

Countries that are atheistic are far more better and blessed.
and America that believes in the bible is the best of all.....challenge that
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by 0temSapien: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Not Jewish folklore. The Bible is the only surviving book on African history.

The Bible is black history book.
It's like you've not read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xbee007:

Please, have you or any of your relative been to the afterlife and back?

It amazes me when I hear people ask this kind question as if we are still at Abacus computer age......
Have u asked yourself this question how come you will be on your bed sleeping in Abuja and see yourself in Lagos doing something or the other? U will call it dream and Nature right? That is to tell you Life is beyond the physical, Life is spiritual.. You are a Spirit Being that Has a Soul and live in a body. The difference between you and a spirit u can't see is your body. The body is what gives you the right to live and operate in this world. Think!! God is the author of Nature. JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!

CHECK AT DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Aaronsrod: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
omipatoranking:
pls abeg sum1 shud elp me n answa dis questions dos pple dat dnt bliv in God nd d bible can dy explain hw dy wer created,how d earth was formed d mystery of d univers existence itsef or dr jst bunch of gambia cows dat has bin brainwashd by scientific explanations by d so calld scientis or books wich dy seem to bliv it rubbish

Precisely!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TheAk(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Grupo:
Every sane man knows that the Bible is nothing but a clever work of fiction meant to entertain women and children.
that might be true but it's a neccesary evil,its morals and its threats of eternal punishment keep some people in check.i'm actually speaking from experience,do you know how many people i would have fed otapiapia by now if i wasn't sacred that hell might be real?so even though it might be a nasty form of manipulation its one i'm willing to accept,if it makes people abstain from vices because they think they'll roast for eternity if they don't i don't see why we can't let it stay for a little longer

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Divit:

Bro, that dude is right. During the days of our ancestors, there are little to few beggars. There’s no oppression as we see today.

You lie.
During the times when those small gods called sango, ogun and the rest people where killed to sacrifice to the gods who say they need 15 VIRGINS.
People dead and where kidnapped for many reasons even forced to marry.
But most people weren't aware because there was no social media to transmit the news around to everyone.
What of the times of ORO how will people know the king has died.
But their heads will go in for it.
In some part of the east human eating is one of there ancestral belief.
Now imagine how many people would have being dated.

There are many stuff that happened in the olden days.
But no one knew.
Thats why we all love social media.
It helps spread information fast.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by NkemChukwudi: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abujapropertyag:

It's a choice but the Truth!!! Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the Life!!! It's a reality doubters will believe when they are no more in this world, there is life after Death!! It's a secrets hidden to people like you!!! I pray you have a Devine encounter that will address your doubts in Jesus Name!! Amen!

It is your "truth" and your "truth" only, not mine and about 4 billion other people who live on earth. How about that? Hoping You you are also aware that less 10% of christians in Europe believe your "truth".

4 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Christmasdon(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oh Mine, I think the devil is let loosed here. Today's world will not want to Love God. People talking to you nowadays no sign of the spirit of God In them. Jesus Have mercy on. Preachers of doom . please the Bible is Very real and the word of God. Almighty Honour God today and his words.I Love God.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TrajansKong: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=TheAk post=80404782]
that might be true but it's a neccesary evil,its morals and its threats of eternal punishment keep some people in check.i'm actually speaking from experience,do you know how many people i would have fed otapiapia by now if i wasn't sacred that hell might be real?.../quote]

Really, who thinks like this

Without the bible you'll become a killer?!?

You're admitting you're a psychopath... and a dumb one too.

Nigerian Christians are fascinating, just fascinating..
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
codemaniacs:

you are not serious grin grin grin

you said "Think!! God is the author of Nature." then said "JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!" grin grin grin grin

you know the truth and you said the half truth.. grin grin grin

God is not the author of nature.. God is Nature.

JESUS is a white man and represents the image of all white men/people which means worshiping is worshiping white men..

the creator is THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

the creator is not jesus.

THE CREATOR IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

THE CREATOR IS THE WAY - literally means a compass that shows the way, what did ancient people you as a compass?

THE CREATOR IS THE TRUTH - literally means something/someone that looks at everything. what thing/person has a perfect view of the world?

THE CREATOR IS THE LIFE - literally means something that gives life. what gives life to plants, humans, animals ?

if you can answer the above, then you know the creator smiley smiley smiley

Jesus is not a white man.
If you are very much literate you would have heard that the Britain's are the white men.
Jesus is a descendant from israel.
And in the old testament GOD had already showed some prophets that he will send his son.
But most Israelites did not believe.
Because in the prophets revelation to them THE SON OF GOD will appear to be a king that will rescue them from their enemies.
But JESUS came as a carpenter son.but was still a king.
Because healed the seek and taught people never to judge.
But up still now most Israelites don't still believe JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.
they are still waiting for a king with crown and chariots to come and save them.
But JESUS HAS DIED ONCE AND HAS ALREADY SAVED US IT US TO ACCEPT THE CHANGE GIVEN TO US
The GOD has already told us in his word that "" I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHO I WANT TO HAVE MERCY AND COMPARSSION ON WHO I WANT TO HAVE COMPARSSION ON ""..
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
the Bible is not fiction, many parts of the Bible has been confirmed by history, science and archeology.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by omipatoranking(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Precisely!
dos pple nid prayers seriusly
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by CrestMan: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xbee007:

Just the way Alan Turin, Ivan Pavlov and thousands of other great atheists who contributed more to humanity than you or any of your relative will ever do ended right?

One of the reasons I abandoned religion for reason is the idea of justice.
The idea of justice in religion is a joke. How can you say someone who did good all his entire life will end up in hell because he was born into the wrong religion.

Answer:
The reason is beyond the works whether he did good or bad. The question is whether his spirit is born anew while on earth.

Man is a spirit and lives in a body. The real you is your spirit.
Every man born into this world by the flesh came with the adamic(fallen) nature hence before anyone will enter the kingdom of God, he must be born again by having his spirit recreated to a brand new one by confessing Jesus christ as the Lord of his life. The Bible says that which is born of the flesh is flesh but that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Let me know if you need further clarification smiley
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
the OP talks as if Christianity is d only religion in Africa. there are African countries that are predominantly Muslim, is Christianity d cause of their problems.
Are other religions not based on fiction, check d story of d creation of the world in many cultures or religions and u will laugh .
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
tyup:

many people are destined to die a martyr read your book of Revelation and wise up

there's no need since you'll still not believe so it's pointless arguing with you plus they don't kill people watching football right?
understanding the content of the message matters. I said "I rather watch football " than go to a place of worship" meaning religion split and doesn't unite us but football does. I chose football over religion...tell me the part I typed in French again, I wil use English grin

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
xpholico:
the OP talks as if Christianity is d only religion in Africa. there are African countries that are predominantly Muslim, is Christianity d cause of their problems.
Are other religions not based on fiction, check d story of d creation of the world in many cultures or religions and u will laugh .

You're right.
But what I know is that robbers don't break into an empty house.
So if everyone seems against Christianity I see something special that most people are yet to know.
Even with false prophet trying to destroy the Christian faith.
And other religionS like Muslims against Christians.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
codemaniacs:

I quoted Abujapropertyag comment..

Jesus represents the white man's image, jesus is not the creator.

how can the creator die grin grin

you didn't even answer the questions I asked Abujapropertyag.

from my research, since the people that brought religion to Africans are liars that talk of " I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHO I WANT TO HAVE MERCY" is a lie, it is from the point of view of the white man,.

nobody has met the creator, so nobody knows if the creator is merciful grin grin

I never said JESUS was the creator.
But GOD SON.
JESUS IS SPIRIT HE TOOK A HUMAN FORM SO IF HE DIES ON EARTH HE STILL LIVE ON.
THE DIFFERENCE IS JUST A FEW SKIN COVERING THE BODY.
EVERY ONE HAS A SPIRIT SO WHEN HE orSHE DIES THE SKIN RUSTS.

So I would advice you to read the Wikipedia on JESUS or read the Bible it explains it better
JESUS is a desecedant of David and David is an Israelite.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Sinach0191(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:
He made a very good point. Religion has failed totally. It divides more than it unites. This why China banned this nonsense called religion their country is more peaceful than all these stupid African countries

Have u been to china
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by tyup(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
boddy4real:
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer):

said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

God is Mighty and MUST be respected…………It doesn’t matter whether you are a believer or not……..what matters is that we all were created by God and must bow before Him.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive .

exactly mehn the one that shocked me was Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to
pick up a friend….The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

‘My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.’ She responded: “Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here…..It’s Already Full. Ha ha.” Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized as to what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by kennyblack94: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
But your own religion could not save you either from the white slave masters after all the goats ,chickens and even human sacrifice (in some tribes) you did before the white slave masters came with their own. undecided

All those otumokpor did not protect your ancestors from gun powder . In the end science and technology is the real winner over all.
Young man Religion doesn’t win war
The Jews were defeated by Hitler a Christian,The Japanese defeated Chinese who are confucianists.
Muslim defeated Christianity in Turkey..why didn’t this people abandon their religion? Because no great civilization have ever succeeded without spiritual backbone indigenous to them..
Religion doesn’t win rather technology and military tactics...
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
tyup:

exactly mehn the one that shocked me was Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to
pick up a friend….The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

‘My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.’ She responded: “Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here…..It’s Already Full. Ha ha.” Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized as to what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken!

It shows that GOD IS STILL GOD AND CAN NEVER BRING HIM SELF DOWN JUST BECAUSE OF MAN.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.