Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (35913 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olorunnim: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:
Religion is the worse thing that has ever happened to Africans especially Nigerians, So religious and yet backward and underdeveloped. why can't ur God help y'all? Y'all be praying for decades and yet the devil still exist (laugh) pls y'all should wake up from sleep. Religion is a scam, all this nonsense are child indoctrination , fallacy, fiction etc... The white God doesn't exist. Just do good and stay off bad sh*ts
On point And if you say it to people they'll say you're a devil worshiper, if I don't believe in your sky daddy Why would I believe in your ground troll?

7 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Grupo:

Are you truly a Nigerian lady? It's rare to find a Nigerian lady who thinks with her head. Many of them prefer the fairy tales in the Bible to reality.

Oya, come and marry me.
total Nigerian chic... I was lost but I later found my way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Evince(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one bro u said the truth Bible is a scam and that god does not exist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Typical black man. Too mentally lazy to research his own history.

No, actually the opposite. I have done my homework to know for sure that the Bible is a fictitious book which helped the colonial masters further enslave us.

I am not a Christian because I have read black history and I am Atheist because I have studied religions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
On point And if you say it to people they'll say you're a devil worshiper, if I don't believe in your sky daddy Why would I believe in your ground troll?
ahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahha sky daddy was loud.

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
He has not really understand the bible, he needs to read it very well and try to understand it, then he will know
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Xisnin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
felixomor:

Ethiopia is a Christian country
They were never colonized

Pls explain
Nothing to explain.
Christianity was spread through deception, brainwashing, and conquest.
Ethiopia was not colonized but neither was it free from European influence which surrounded it
on all sides. Ethiopia has had a long trading and traveling relationship with the middle-east states
which forced its indigenous ways for foreign influence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by kevoh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
If one-quarter of the world population believe in God and you call them foolish, then I don't mind being foolish
Once upon a time, one quarter of the World population also believed the earth was flat we know how that ended when Science opened their nyash. Currently, one quarter of the world population believe their Prophet split the moon in two halves grin and there is a heaven with 72 virgins for men who bomb innocent unbelievers. angry Let's hope you are not among this one quarter too. grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Grupo:

Are you truly a Nigerian lady? It's rare to find a Nigerian lady who thinks with her head. Many of them prefer the fairy tales in the Bible to reality.

Oya, come and marry me.
send me a mail
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

No, actually the opposite. I have done my homework to know for sure that the Bible is a fictitious book which helped the colonial masters further enslave us.

I am not a Christian because I have read black history and I am Atheist because I have studied religions.
you still don't understand my point.

It doesn't matter if your atheist or not. The characters in the Bible are major figures of cultures spread all over Africa.

The white men packaged it and gave it back to us.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by robertonif: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Your intellect is foolishness before God and you are spiritually blind to the things of the spirit because you have made yourself available for Satan's use as a vessel. You thread on soft ground of Christ's and Christians' meekness that the religion professes, you dare not obtain same in other violent and misleading religions. May you be visited for the many gullible souls you might have misled . I pray for grace for you to discover yourself before your grave and eventual meeting with your maker.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by nervorum: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Mr. Professor of Philosophy who studied big literature, Philosophy and Law why do you laugh at them?

Are you saying that Judaism/Christianity is a cult group?
Do you not know that the opposite of the Bible is not Atheism/Cult groups?
Some states with 99% Christian population in Nigeria also has the highest cult membership. How do
you explain that?

How does this negate the fact that the Bible is a book of fiction?
As a self-described expert, can you not stay on a topic and defend your position
instead of deflecting?

Ikhide posited that the bible is a work of fiction, provide evidence that it is not.

It's a waste of time proving or disproving anything. Let those who believe in the 'fictional bible' continue to hold on to their 'foolishness' , while the wise and learned continue in their wisdom. I am proudly 'foolish'

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olorunnim: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
eodavids:

Without religion (Christianity for instance) you cannot define good deed, as you adviced.

If not for Christianity, you could probably have been sold into slavery by not, may be to Jamaicans, or somewhere southern America, like say Peru...
The Jains of Asia are the Not practicing religion? Why are they not violent? Theirs can't even be called religion because it doesn't portray the act of worship they are just conscious of nature and do all they can to make sure they preserve every life form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Xisnin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Laysmt001:
I would have given him a benefit of doubt if he was an Atheist; but, he actually believes in God.

So, the god he claimed to be in existence before the invasion of white men, where was "it" when they were enslaving our ancestors.

Anyone can just sink very low when it comes to religion bashing. See as he even found a way to tuck in "homophobic" in his gibberish.

And wait,

Religion and it's doctrine only makes sense to it's adherents. Belief system is faith based. It is not expected to make sense, it is supposed to make faith. You accept everything as it is even though it doesn't peculiarly make sense to pure reasoning. And if you can't accept, find the religion that fits your conviction and lifestyle.

Live and let's live.

I'm not a Christian though

Where was Yahweh when Hitler killed millions of jews?
You can see that your question lack merit and does not address the main issue
in that the Bible is a work of Jewish fiction and myths which Africans shamelessly
hold as divine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by njoryor(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
The white man brought a curse to us and and abandoned it with us.
Why are churches in Europe are folding up cos no members are patronizing them Or otherwise being only patronized by Africans resident there?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
you still don't understand my point.

It doesn't matter if your atheist or not. The characters in the Bible are major figures of cultures spread all over Africa.

The white men packaged it and gave it back to us.

Prove it.

5 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Evince(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Neddstark:
A fool says in his heart "There is no God".

Only sick atheists will quote me to insult me
that's what is written in the fictional book so chill bro wake up and stop slavery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by kevoh(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Irore:

Well said beloved. The reply to what the critic said can be found in the Bible, a complete and accurate book, hail master Jesus.
The Bible? Complete and Accurate? grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olorunnim: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Grupo:

Oya, come and marry me.
I swear My girlfriends dumped me because of This religion stuff. Just practice something, they said even if it's spiritism one said

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by cheeseballs: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lolz... If only this guy knew how he just proved the stupidity of he and his so called gods! It was because of this same stupidity that Almighty God was tired of that made him send the white men to come and enslave our ancestors and woop some sense into their heads since they do not want to stop committing the unspeakable. And yes we and the churches do push religion too far sometimes. Believe me, we dont have to always goto church for us be assured of heaven. The Bible says that wherever two or more people are gathered, he is with them.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
U go to a place of worship to worship this white God, Boko Haram or gun men will invade and kill lots of people. Why can't he (God) save them since they went to serve him? But no, these gun men will kill and go free. Pls I dnt wanna worship such kind of God, God that won't save me from such harms. I rather watch football that unite me, than go to place of worship.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by kazyhm(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
eodavids:

So whites are liers, isn't it?

Tell me, is there anything that come from the White that you believe?

What about the Gregorian callender we are using?

Today is 18/07/2019. Do you believe this date to be true or one of the lies from the whites

Your date of birth, that of your father, that of your mother and that of all the people you know are only calculated using the Gregorian callender.

If only lie emanates from the Whites, then your date of birth is lies because the callender itself isn't true...

You go and calculate your dates with the African moon(lunar...)

IT SHOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE AD 2019 AS WE HAVE IT TODAY HAS A TRACE TO THE LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS; THE JESUS YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO DENY.

You no nothing and to educate you will take too much time and resources

Why don't you add clock time to your references ? And you would proudly say you're educated/ graduate of an approved school of federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
eodavids:

Without religion (Christianity for instance) you cannot define good deed, as you adviced.

If not for Christianity, you could probably have been sold into slavery by not, may be to Jamaicans, or somewhere southern America, like say Peru...

If Christianity defined "good deeds." I don't want to be good.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
People are always quick to bring down Biblical narrative just because Christians are accommodating and not violent.

Why not try this with Islam? Post it that their Quran is a work of fiction.

Even on Nairaland Seun has decided to protect their religion yet exposed Christianity to barge of insults

RUBBISH Rubbish RUBBISH
AM not a big fan of stupid people but you are exceptional
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin. Gotv is a product of a very stupid combination.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by olutise(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
The coming of the bible is what has liberated the world of satanic oppressions and manipulation of every race. For everyone that support this man. May you experience one thing before the end of this year that will make you swallow those words and confess the Lordship of Jesuschrist.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:
send me a mail

Please invite me on your wedding day. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
eodavids:

yes, because they brainwashed to believed so. So u won't be sold by this ur Jamaica or whatsoever u mentioned. Wake up dear, no heaven nor hell, once die thats all

6 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
olutise:
The coming of the bible is what has liberated the world of satanic oppressions and manipulation of every race. For everyone that support this man. May you experience one thing before the end of this year that will make you swallow those words and confess the Lordship of Jesuschrist.

That you would wish evil on anyone just so they could accept your obviously false religion makes you a perfect example of the meme below.

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.