Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (35837 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Grupo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Do your research.

You are a joker. Go back and delete that rubbish you typed up there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:
He made a very good point. Religion has failed totally. It divides more than it unites. This why China banned this nonsense called religion their country is more peaceful than all these stupid African countries
for this pls reach me on my facebook josophine emmanuelle Torres. Or let me send u an email, people like us are rare

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by amaben2020(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
blindjustice13:
But your own religion could not save you either from the white slave masters after all the goats ,chickens and even human sacrifice (in some tribes) you did before the white slave masters came with their own. undecided.
All those otumokpor did not protect your ancestors from gun powder . In the end science and technology is the real winner over all.
And the Christianity is saving us from massive poverty and looting by northerners? The Christianity is saving us from unprecedented backwardness in 2019? Wake up!!! All these religions na wash, all of them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by stanliwise(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
otherway:
He has 100% right to his opinion but laslas after we all leave this world we will know the truth.
hahahha you're lost. What is the meaning of wen we leave the world? Do you mean death?

5 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by iamfromlagos(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think i agree with this man. The Bible should be banned from the surface of the earth. It has outlived it's usefulness. I admire countries like Saudi Arabia that won't tolerate a copy of the evil Bible in it shores sad
Your foolishness is one of a kind.
None like it, for this reason, you should be proud of yourself.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olorunnim: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Stop talking like a mumu. The Chinese practice Buddhism and have the largest Buddhists in the world. Is Bhuddism not a religion? undecided
Middle eastern religions Aka Monotheist Religion are the problem Eastern religions Aka Asian religions Have many deities and you'll even see people of a houseold worshiping different dieties but they won't fight themselves of label themselves as mad They sometimes even worship eachothers god and no problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
BigBrother9ja:
grin
Some days ago, some foolish sheeps were drolling and hurling abuses on other religion worshippers, claiming that their story book (baibu) was copied to make other religious books grin
I was just laughing. No sensible person will even think that. Some of these religions were even existing before the SLAVE MASTERS brought christainity so, who copied who
HOW PEOPLE BE SOOOOOOOOOO FOOLISH?
SOME PALE-SKINNED PIGS INVADED YOUR LAND,
TRICKED YOU WITH SOME STORY BOOK(BAIBU)
ENSLAVED YOUR PEOPLE
STOLE YOUR TREASURES
RAPED YOUR WOMEN
AND TRADED SOME OF YOUR KINGSMEN TO THEIR LAND
WHILE THEY CONTINUED TO PREACH THE BULLSHlT STORIES TO YOU AND THEY CONTINUED TO BELIEVE THEM...

HOW FOOLISH CAN PEOPLE BE?
send me questions mail I'm waiting
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:
send me questions mail I'm waiting
mail I meant
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Xisnin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Not Jewish folklore. The Bible is the only surviving book on African history.

The Bible is black history book.
Please have some decency.
Don't join the nuts or the conspiracy theorists who are trying to retrofit African history with the Bible.
The bible is a book of Jewish history/myth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by eodavids(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Lmao Christians think Jesus is the only thing the whites ain't lied to them about.

So whites are liers, isn't it?

Tell me, is there anything that come from the White that you believe?

What about the Gregorian callender we are using?

Today is 18/07/2019. Do you believe this date to be true or one of the lies from the whites

Your date of birth, that of your father, that of your mother and that of all the people you know are only calculated using the Gregorian callender.

If only lie emanates from the Whites, then your date of birth is lies because the callender itself isn't true...

You go and calculate your dates with the African moon(lunar...)

IT SHOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE AD 2019 AS WE HAVE IT TODAY HAS A TRACE TO THE LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS; THE JESUS YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO DENY.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. I laugh at Nigerians who study small Literature, Philosophy, Law, and think they've become too woke and the next thing is for them to begin throwing jabs at the Bible and then becoming atheist.
Alas most of them are in one secret cult or even more. Who are they worshipping or getting favors from, if spiritual powers don't exist? It's a senseless platitude to continue over repeating the statement that the British used Christianity to colonize people. How come they didn't do much of evangelical work in Arab countries, but still colonized them all the same?
Mention one country including China that 'banned' religion that respects human rights. None. They only banned formal religion and replaced it with state and their leaders being the god. In North Korea, citizens are mandated to hang the portraits of their Supreme Leader in their homes and bow to it in reverence. That's a pseudo religion!

He only mentioned BIBLE!!! That guy is an Anti Christ! I was shocked to see how some people were doubting their faith, its really sad!

Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the Life. It is appointed for a man to die once and judgement follows immediately... It's a secrets doubters will believe as a reality when they leave this world. There is life after death!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by dontbothermuch: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Neddstark:
A fool says in his heart "There is no God".

Only sick atheists will quote me to insult me
smiley

There is God, but the question is this, Is he white or black?

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by codemaniacs: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
zz

3 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by openmine(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Starlight10:
The so called scolars that are educated went to study in societies that were once primitive and worshiped deities. They were backwards before Christianity came and they stopped alot of babaric practices and moved forward in Science and education. Once they got the education and enlightenment they needed they abandoned religion because they now have it all. Africa is yet to move past the first stage of abandoning primitive and fetish practises. Stop blaming the bible and Christianity for the problems in Africa. The moment Africa abandons ATR and embraces education irrespective of Christianity or not Africa will develop.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by abujaafar18: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
I can't but agree with this man
A book full of descripancies.
It amazes me why even Christian learnered scholars don't see the obvious defects of bible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

How's a book where 99% of the storyline in it happened in the middle east a history book for Africans?
Typical black man. Too mentally lazy to research his own history.

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by SexytorresE(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Religion is the worse thing that has ever happened to Africans especially Nigerians, So religious and yet backward and underdeveloped. why can't ur God help y'all? Y'all be praying for decades and yet the devil still exist (laugh) pls y'all should wake up from sleep. Religion is a scam, all this nonsense are child indoctrination , fallacy, fiction etc... The white God doesn't exist. Just do good and stay off bad sh*ts

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by TommyAnthem(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Don't mind the idiot, he is a Real muguruza, instead of brooding over Africa's underdevelopment and plausible panacea, he is here ranting as if the shrine in his village didn't see the white man when they came to take over our land.
Herdsmenson:
So it's Bible that makes Africa underdeveloped? Mumu
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by eodavids(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Only ritualists find it convenient to criticize the Bible and speak against Jesus Chlrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Ejanla07: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:
He made a very good point. Religion has failed totally. It divides more than it unites. This why China banned this nonsense called religion their country is more peaceful than all these stupid African countries

Stupid man.... Why did ur religion by ur ancestors not protect you

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Please have some decency.
Don't join the nuts or the conspiracy theorists who are trying to retrofit African history with the Bible.
The bible is a book of Jewish history/myth.
The Bible is black history book. The major characters in the Bible are real life blacks. Each and every one of their stories were compiled to make the Bible.

There are similarities between the old laws of moses and several African traditional laws.

Go and do your research. I can't type it all here.

1 Like

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Olorunnim: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:
for this pls reach me on my facebook josophine emmanuelle Torres. Or let me send u an email, people like us are rare
Mail me too I'm rare.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by ediko5(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
lathrowinger:
To some extent, the man is actually right. U could imaging all this fake pastors telling lies everywhere. May God bless the real ones... For now. TB Joshua and Daddy freeze are my real pastors. Still searching for more anyway.

TB Joshua?
The same Pastor that's been giving Nigerians fake prophecy? From American presidential election to Nigerian election.
Then who are the false pastors?

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Gracemadeit(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Psalm 14:1, The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2, The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3, They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:1 there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4, ΒΆ Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. .. shocked shocked shocked...
2 Corinthians 4:1,Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2, But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty,1 not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3, But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5, For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. shocked shocked shocked
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by danemenike: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
The Bible isn't a fiction. It is real!
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by eodavids(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:
Religion is the worse thing that has ever happened to Africans especially Nigerians, So religious and yet backward and underdeveloped. why can't ur God help y'all? Y'all be praying for decades and yet the devil still exist (laugh) pls y'all should wake up from sleep. Religion is a scam, all this nonsense are child indoctrination , fallacy, fiction etc... The white God doesn't exist. Just do good and stay off bad sh*ts

Without religion (Christianity for instance) you cannot define good deed, as you adviced.

If not for Christianity, you could probably have been sold into slavery by now, may be to Jamaicans, or somewhere southern America, like say Peru...

2 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Xisnin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. I laugh at Nigerians who study small Literature, Philosophy, Law, and think they've become too woke and the next thing is for them to begin throwing jabs at the Bible and then becoming atheist.
Mr. Professor of Philosophy who studied big literature, Philosophy and Law why do you laugh at them?

Alas most of them are in one secret cult or even more. Who are they worshipping or getting favors from, if spiritual powers don't exist? It's a senseless platitude to continue over repeating the statement that the British used Christianity to colonize people. How come they didn't do much of evangelical work in Arab countries, but still colonized them all the same?
Are you saying that Judaism/Christianity is a cult group?
Do you not know that the opposite of the Bible is not Atheism/Cult groups?
Some states with 99% Christian population in Nigeria also has the highest cult membership. How do
you explain that?

Mention one country including China that 'banned' religion that respects human rights. None. They only banned formal religion and replaced it with state and their leaders being the god. In North Korea, citizens are mandated to hang the portraits of their Supreme Leader in their homes and bow to it in reverence. That's a pseudo religion!

How does this negate the fact that the Bible is a book of fiction?
As a self-described expert, can you not stay on a topic and defend your position
instead of deflecting?

Ikhide posited that the bible is a work of fiction, provide evidence that it is not.

4 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by nervorum: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rom 1:28-32
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Bacteriologist(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
eodavids:

So whites are liers, isn't it?

Tell me, is there anything that come from the White that you believe?

What about the Gregorian callender we are using?

Today is 18/07/2019. Do you believe this date to be true or one of the lies from the whites

Your date of birth, that of your father, that of your mother and that of all the people you know are only calculated using the Gregorian callender.

If only lie emanates from the Whites, then your date of birth is lies because the callender itself isn't true...

You go and calculate your dates with the African moon(lunar...)

IT SHOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE AD 2019 AS WE HAVE IT TODAY HAS A TRACE TO THE LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS; THE JESUS YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO DENY.

Of course dates are lies and not true. That's why we have a concrete scientific method of determining the actual age of any substance and it is called the "Carbon dating."

Your AD is only a fictitious date used for unconventional approach to keep track of time. I'm not denying Jesus. I can only deny something that was proven beyond doubt to have existed.

Your religion is false and your argument is flawed. Try again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Grupo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
SexytorresE:

Are you truly a Nigerian lady? It's rare to find a Nigerian lady who thinks with her head. Many of them prefer the fairy tales in the Bible to reality.

Oya, come and marry me.

10 Likes

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Naajjii: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Daviddson:
Mention one country including China that 'banned' religion that respects human rights . None. They only banned formal religion and replaced it with state and their leaders being the god. In North Korea, citizens are mandated to hang the portraits of their Supreme Leader in their homes and bow to it in reverence. That's a pseudo religion!
What do you mean by human rights? Is it human right as defined by White western people? What is right in one society may be wrong in another society. Chinese culture is totally different from white people culture so also is black people culture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.