Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (85919 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
See signature everywhere.Na war
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by missimelda01(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
You want to see another man's private shocked

For real?

Factfinder1:
Photos of the said joystick else we don't believe
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:
so which is better? A small useful d1ck or a huge useless one?
Huge useful one
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Lawalatm: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
…..it's just a case of square pegs in round holes..... the man should have selected his size mate.... I guess the wife was offered to him without him personally testing to see if they fit sexually and beyond cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ijustdey:
thought women loved big cucumber and cassava

so why take the man to court when he had one.

you can't understand this creatures taken from 1 of our side bone
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
ofiko123:
The husband should make use of all these penis size reduction creams it will go a long way...

so reduction cream dey? this is serious o
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:

depend on the size of pvssy you got in between your legs
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
From frying pan to fire.

lolz......that "un" is the work of my fone
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by iswallker(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
This is funny. Court and these their slangs. Which one is coitus again. Oga judge, na penetration we know.

Beautiful India Kurtis gown JOINT GROUP IMPORTATION. Check my
signature below for link to see more information.

So coitus is a court slang... undecided

When they say go to school, you go say no... kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Houstonmon: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
they
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
iswallker:

So coitus is a court slang... undecided

When they say go to school, you go say no... kiss

LOL. The court should give us a clear and understandable term for everyone in court i meant.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if the wife is still below 18.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by paix(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
tolexy007:

lolz......that "un" is the work of my fone
Ok sir, happy weekend.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by mixta140: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
So funny ...she no c hin dick b4 abi undecidedshe b virgin?

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by united2020: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
she is not ready for the marriage to continue
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by tunary(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided No Man in this world can satisfy a woman You have money, They need the sex You have the sex, They need the money You have the money and the sex, They need the looks You have money, the sex and the looks, They need your time If u have it all guess what?? They want a Ben 10�� #Copied
which one is Ben 10
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Omarsheriff(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Huge useful one
wa shere you know better thing grin lol
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by NoRetreat(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
First of all the clerk who drafted this letter should go back to primary school. Secondly, the woman may be a girl, just saying. undecided
is it not Zamfara? Kidbride!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
From frying pan to fire.
kikiki I thought you edited his write up only to go back to his post and discover you were right.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
The man's cock was gvn to him by Allah d most,d most generous & d most merciful! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by cosef: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
The turenci (English) wey dey the letter sef na die! Kai!

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omarsheriff:
wa shere you know better thing grin lol
grin
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
If I say I understand women and what they truely want in life, am a liar and the truth is not in me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
so dem no date before marriage?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Who else opened the thread thinking the photo mentioned in the title is that of the too big joystick?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nawa o, something wey most guys dey use drug give so the thing go big na im she dey refuse so. no be ladies of nowadays dey carry cucumber up nd down dey demonstrate how dey want make thier man thing big.

Another man food is another man poison.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
Would you like to switch positions?
no thanks for your concern. You just read someone complained of a bigger size. Someone will still like my size
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by mu2sa2: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
From frying pan to fire.
Hahahaha, his was drafted in and posted from ipob land.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:

This is a practical question.. If u knw grin
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Kingkun69(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
dre11:
Leaked court document shows how woman files for divorce over husband’s huge manhood in zamfara state

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/leaked-court-document-shows-how-woman-files-for-divorce-over-husbands-huge-banana/m362n5x.amp

clearly fake from the point u see b/4 try that for any formal write-up it is the trash it will enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.