Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (85918 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by aomolola: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Make he no go pluck her womb comot.lol
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
tunary:
which one is Ben 10
Google it.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:
so which is better? A small useful d1ck or a huge useless one?
Sizable one biko... Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
mmadu5:
women self .... if it's big the will say is too big if it's small they will complain I have come to realize that you will die quicker if you focus on pleasing a woman because you never ever succeed

Mugabe said even God can't pls women cos he gave them hair, they decided to use weavon. He gave them nails they decided to fix. He gave them lips, they decided to paint it. He gave them eye lashes, they say it's too short. They add to it. D eye brows, they shave that one. They have yansh& breast, they are already demolishing & rebuilding
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by berbs: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
I think it's advisable if these set of couples do a swap. The one that hates it big swaps with the one that doesn't want small tweeny. That may change their stories and both parties will be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by HeightsKE: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
ofiko123:
The husband should make use of all these penis size reduction creams it will go a long way...

Really? Is there something like this?
If there is,then there is also enlargement cream,HUH?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by passey: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
tsinzu:
Likely a case of a northern pedophile who married a kid

Ned Nwoko, well done ooo ; angryD angry angry grin
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Freeman50(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:
You can as well answer that yourself.

mmadu5:
women self .... if it's big the will say is too big if it's small they will complain I have come to realize that you will die quicker if you focus on pleasing a woman because you never ever succeed
the post is a funny one anyways.

At first, i was marveled. Still saying it..... Since God can't satisfy women, no man can ever satisfy them. Ugh! Thought women like it large. Am still asking this question "what exactly do women want? "

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Wettoid123: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na bride girl na girl bride or whatever, if na full woman that cucumber no go even reach am swallow self,,I never see woman wey prick kill oo evcept say ns village people put hand.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Freedomalways: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nnemuka:

Lol
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Freedomalways: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
ijmbXpert4:
The Lawyer that accepted the case and drafted the Case letter should be withdrawn from bar immediately. angry angry

Why? No be him profession him dey practice?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by imam07: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:
It's not just about the size of the deek.. It's the functionality and how to use it. If you have big deek and don't know how to please your woman.. Bros you no get anything cheesy Your headquarter no be follow come
tell us how to use it if u know.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Haha.. Lets see the giant joystick.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by legitnow: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Huge useful one

Can u cope with dat or ur just being greedy now?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by otherway: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Moderate is bae.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Nuklex(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
What do you expect when they marry 16 to 18 years old girls off to 40 to 80 years old men
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by adasingo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wonder shall never end. That is the irony of life.
Some are looking for bigger pennis others are divorcing because the pennis is too big.
All the same, the man should have helped her by applying soft penetration to reduce the pain and make it enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
See views... Everybody one see big prick... Even me... Later den go complain about big brother...

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by yvonncute(f): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
What does she want? A toothpick I guess cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Ladygenny: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
First of all the clerk who drafted this letter should go back to primary school. Secondly, the woman may be a girl, just saying. undecided

You can't be so sure whether it is a woman or a girl until you see the size of the manhood in question. I hope you didn't make your statement based on the name of the state in question, that would be stereotyping
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
RockHard:
As if it is his fault that his joystick is big. You just can't please the world.
It is not a man's fault that his dick is either big or small, but it is his fault if he fails to satisfy his wife in bed.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nuklex:
What do you expect when they marry 16 to 18 years old girls off to 40 to 80 years old men

And your own people abandon 12 to 15 years old in baby factories. It all depends on what you decide to see and say out.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by KevMitnick: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
maasoap:

You can't be so sure whether it is a woman or a girl until you see the size of the manhood in question. I hope you didn't make your statement based on the name of the state in question, that would be stereotyping
No I did not...
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Mattmafen(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmmm this matter tie wrapper o..
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by AJohnnasa(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ngwababe
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmmmm, if some women are complaining of both big and small, so which one will they want?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by paix(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
rickyrex:
no thanks for your concern. You just read someone complained of a bigger size. Someone will still like my size
Abi o.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
MTCHEWWWW!I JUST WASTED MY TIME,MB N EFFORT TO OPEN THREAD AS I TOT D PHOTO IS DAT OF D JS
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by gr8tone: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
I click to see the big thing but left disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.