Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are (16192 Views)

Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are by Omotaday(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Nigerians are actually

Nigerians are not Sharon. Majority of the religious people are hypocrites or how do I call them.

My point is broader in scope than just the above claim but I do not have the strength to explain.

Many of the religious people commit for than 50% of the sins their respective religions forbid. How the hell are these people religious to the point that we are now the most religious in the world?

I just know I have not sought for trouble now because I know arguing with an average atheist can really tiring grin Especially troublesome ones like you cheesy
Re: Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are by Amujale(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Manufactured history, and the reason it was forced upon Africans was due to an ancient Eurocentric project known as the "World Order".

That project began by the Romans hundred of thousands of years ago.

Initially all of Europe and parts of Asia abide by the laws and moral code of Africa.

Then a Roman Emperor deviced a plan that would attempt to enable Rome dominate the globe both militarily and philosophicaly.

The plan was dubbed "The World Order", it was during these times that Libya was invaded as the first post-pharaonic military campaign ever launched by Europe on African soil under the stewerdship of Portugal and Spain at the order of all the Popes that lived during those horific campaigns.

Its important to note that Rome was never stationary, Rome moved its administrative capital on various occasions, the most commonly talked about being Constantinople of Byzantium that is now the modern day Istanbul.

Rome is actually a Eurocentric political concept. One that only exist on a delusional optima that expresses the need for Europeans and their descendants alone dominate the globe at all times.
Re: Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are by Amujale(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Assuming religion means, Abrahamic religions, then religion is bad a should be banned anywhere on the continent.

Abrahamic religions suffocates progress.

Assuming religion means, genuinely finding ones way towards becoming the best person you are on any given day, trying to become a better person for ones self and for people in ones surroundings?

Then, religion is a cool, nice and thoughtful invention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Explains Wife's Early Delivery / What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.