Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola (20106 Views)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
So many men 're in prison today as a result of false rape allegation.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.
police drove all d way from abuja to deliver letter. Use your brain oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by manontree: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
I weep for a Nigeria where issues of rape is treated in a manner where the highest bidder comes out on top

This lady has accused a so called man of God publicly of rape. Professionalism means NPF should investigate unbiasedly and then determine who is in the right or wrong. Their strong arm tactics against the Dakolos means even if they are guilty, no one would believe they are, due to these actions

This so called pastor should bury his head in shame. Even if he didnt rape her, evidence abounds of his use of his position to sexually abuse vulnerable members of his sect. For this alone, he is a man of satan and not of God

5 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let her quarry the motive of Revelations by Busola powered by Timi Dan kill..

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by reubenobi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
That is deceit and outright hypocrisy.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

A lapse in his judgement and a total oddity for a true pastor.
Is Biodun a true man of God?
From all indications, he more of a true man of kpekus.
Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

But as for the rape accusation.
Biodun Fatoyinbo is the victim.
The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.
Even Oby should know this but unfortunately she doesn't.

I just love the way you use words.

6 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
That Gucci pastor is a serial briber...

Little wonder the police is interested in inviting the victim...

How many people will come forward before Nigerians realize that This man is a rapist..

Nawa

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Ttipsy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
madam oby kindly face ur front
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Hotzone(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Busola has not made any report and she’s slandering someone
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Ttipsy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
bamosagie:
Still trying to remain relevant....
u that is relevant nao
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Truefaith: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Stillthebest: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.

I second in totality. Dakolos so far have acted like oeiple seeking public validation and sympathy than people who really want justice. How else would police would have come to your house? Trecked? Without guns? Or they should horn their honk so that they can park inside your compound before they serve you a letter of invitation for proper questioning as to your pending case? The Guy is nothing but an online howl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Truefaith: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
manontree:
I weep for a Nigeria where issues of rape is treated in a manner where the highest bidder comes out on top

This lady has accused a so called man of God publicly of rape. Professionalism means NPF should investigate unbiasedly and then determine who is in the right or wrong. There strong arm tactics against the Dakolos means even if they are guilty no one would believe they are due to these actions

This so called pastor should bury his head in shame. Even if he didnt rape her, evidence abounds of his use of his position to sexually abuse vulnerable members of his sect. For this alone, he is a man of satan and not of God

Have you asked what happened between Dankolos and Pastor Biodun before the revelation? Even Timi is working on hear say, he was not there. Be careful of making conclusion soon.... Going to media to tarnish somebody's image instead of going to court is bad.... Rape is a crime, wrong accusation of Rape is also a crime!

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's a very strange development to be honest I never expected such action from COZA for any reason.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Emanodimo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.

Timi should tell us what brought up the issue between him and Busola... Timi should honor the invitation ohhh...

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by salford1: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
cornoil:
Watch out for NwaAmaikpe, he’s Cozalize his pocket back from retirement. Hunger forced him back to defend Fat-oyinbo.
Haha. This....!
I guessed as much.
The dude was always anti-pastors on his previous nairaland post. Now he is pro-pastor totoyinbo.
It reminds me of days of Gbawe and Reno Omokri on Nairaland grin

In other news, Nkechi Bianze has already broken another table. Expecting her post to hit Nairaland soon.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Truefaith: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Police are not happy that they're not 'eating' from the saga.
You must drop something whether you petition someone or you're at the receiving end grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by joepepsy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
I think so cos the number of people defending a rapist is alarming , and how is festac? Thats my hood was born and raised there, will be there soon.
festacman:
Looks like COZA mobilized members to join Nairaland. They sound rudicously infantile in their defence and they hit likes button for any pro-COZA posts to sway opinion.

Good for Seun from business angle.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by kazyhm(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi dakolo is a fool

Oby no get sense.......imagine the judgement of someone that want to occupy the most powerful seat in the country ?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by laudate: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hotzone:
Busola has not made any report and she’s slandering someone
Remimadrid:
Ezekwesili dey craze. Why accuse a man of rape and damage his reputation if u can't go to the police and go to court to back up your claim. I declare Fatoyinbo innocent since Timi & Busola Dakoko can't go to court, abi them don spend all the money wey dem collect from the GoFundMe page, and are waiting for anoda money to collect. Nonsense and rape.
Oga, stop saying what you don't know. undecided Busola and Timi Dakolo filed a complaint against Fatoyinbo at the police station in Lagos, since end of June. The police was expected to file the case in court, since it was reported. Instead they were dragging their feet, and forming ignorance. sad

Fatoyinbo then filed his own report with the police a few days ago, and in less than 72 hours, the same police has dispatched armed officers to the Dakolo's house, to invite them to Abuja for questioning. shocked Why the double standard?

5 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Basher8583: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Obviously eyes dey pain you....
I said it on my first reply to the initial post. You dont carry arms to a civilians house to give invitation when the civilian has not been deemed armed and dangerous

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by holuphisayor(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Aiyk2333:

the only thing about all this fuss is atleas people are now wise enough, not all oooo. Nigerian pastors can now strategise better to cast their fraudulence. one pastor in my local who bleeps his choir members has avoided to talk about the coza issue before thunder go fire him nyash
lmao

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by expert234: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
bamosagie:
Still trying to remain relevant....

Imagine this potential victim of police brutality supporting intimidation.

You don't even mind supporting wickedness so long as it is in support of a pastor?

Most of you just go to church, but there is no iota of Christ in you.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by laudate: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
tolakush92:
YOU BEGGED FOR IT
YOU WANTED IT

NOW YOUR RANTING YOU AND YOUR USELESS WIFE
NA OGUN GO KILL TWO OF YOU

MATTER WEY UNA DON SUPPOSE DIE DOWN
UNA DEY BRING AM UP

FOR WHAT REASON ?
I GUESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES FOR BRINGING IT UP
Would you have said the same thing, if it was your sister or daughter or close relative that was raped? How can you be covering up the wrong doing of the pastor, and be insulting his victim?? shocked I weak, o!
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Basher8583: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
joepepsy:
I think so cos the number of people defending a rapist is alarming , and how is festac? Thats my hood was born and raised there, will be there soon.

Nairaland is full of questionable people. Be rest asured it coukd be a few people with multiple Nairaland accounts pulling this joke off
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by expert234: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
laudate:

Oga, stop saying what you don't know. undecided Busola and Timi Dakolo filed a complaint against Fatoyinbo at the police station in Lagos, since end of June. The police was expected to file the case in court, since it was reported. Instead they were dragging their feet, and forming ignorance. sad

Fatoyinbo then filed his own report with the police a few days ago, and in less than 72 hours, the same police has dispatched armed officers to the Dakolo's house, to invite them to Abuja for questioning. shocked Why the double standard?

People like remimadrid went to school, but they are still mentally blind. They think they must defend their pastors sins to enter into heaven.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Truefaith: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by legba1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagreed with ur other post on this matter but on this particular post I agree totally..
1) The pastor definitely can't deny sleeping with the lady
2) I belief in my spirit the sexual escapades was consensual
3) The narratives changed as a results of some disappointment
4) The matter can/may go either ways cis I doubt if the dakolos can substante the rape claim as the burden of prove lies with them
lets get loads of poocirn and watch as it goes

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ZeusPharoah1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love you man... you're very enlighten and full of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oby, you no born man? What is its your son falsely accused of rape?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by anonymous1759(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
manontree:

This lady has accused a so called man of God publicly of rape. Professionalism means NPF should investigate unbiasedly and then determine who is in the right or wrong. Their strong arm tactics against the Dakolos means even if they are guilty, no one would believe they are, due to these actions

Please and please stop saying his members are Vulnerable. sexual intercourse is not planned in a day except with the use of force. No girl above 17 will tell me she's not sensitive to a guys approach to sex.

If you want to judge Biodun on pastoral grounds he failed. But don't tell me women are vulnerable if you look closely some of these ladies throw themselves at him.

What about Bleep boys who sleep with multiple women are these women also vulnerable to them?

If you've slept with more than one lady will agree that you made those lady vulnerable with your words or its a consensual thing. We see how ladies behave everyday in schools , churches, work places they can do anything just to buy more time with someone who's neither their husband or boyfriend and tomorrow you'll scream rape or you got manipulated how?

If that's the case guys are also vulnerable too , when ladies give us green light. But no guy will come out to say something like that if the relationship go bad it's your action at the end of the day so accept the responsibility.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by texazzpete(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Oby, you no born man? What is its your son falsely accused of rape?

Cases of false accusation are rare. Situations where actual rape occurs are far more plentiful.

Men like you that seek to drown you out voices of assaulted women...you’re evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project / Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.