Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola (20105 Views)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by abels(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
please read carefully between her lines,,you guys should stop all this please..it will not help the human race
veeceesynergy:
Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
So many men 're in prison today as a result of false rape allegation.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by koboko69: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
[s]
veeceesynergy:
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.
[/s]

You are probably one of those paid defenders or one of the senseless sheeples. You dont seem to get the point....
Is this an arrest or just a mere letter of invitation? An ordinary constable could have just come knock on the gate and deliver that letter....or better still the letter could have been mailed. I know Nigeria is useless, but mails still get delivered. I live in the united states and my bank over here still sends letter to my home address in Lagos foe whatever reasons and they get it and let me know. What is the rationale behind sending 3 armed police men in a Hiace bus just to deliver a letter of invitation with all the insecurity Nigeria is facing?

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by lonelydora: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
KmniAutos:
20kva industrial generator available,just 7months old,full report available,super clean n sound Engine, instead of dropping over 4m for a new one,y not consider spending just 2.7milion naira for this?....or are u a dealer that buys n resell?, u can quote me let's talk.

Happy Sunday.

Oga, take it easy. Is it Perkins engine? Why pay 2.7 million for a 20KVA generator when 100/150KVA is about 3.3m (average)? Not spoiling your market, but it's too outrageous.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by lonelydora: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
festacman:
Looks like COZA mobilized members to join Nairaland. They sound rudicously infantile in their defence and they hit likes button for any pro-COZA posts to sway opinion.

Good for Seun from business angle.

AND Dakolos mobilized people like you to join Nairaland too. Check profiles and see when they registered.

We still have people who are not swayed by Timi social media rants. He prove his case in court
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by mildflame: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
That is deceit and outright hypocrisy.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

A lapse in his judgement and a total oddity for a true pastor.
Is Biodun a true man of God?
From all indications, he more of a true man of kpekus.
Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

But as for the rape accusation.
Biodun Fatoyinbo is the victim.
The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.
Even Oby should know this but unfortunately she doesn't.

Wetin dis one de yarn? so as a Pastor of Kpekus sleeping with under 18 is not rape but enjoyment, HUNGER truly brought you back
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by koboko69: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Emmymarvel:

How can 3 police officers with guns n a bus come to deliver a letter of invitation.. what happened to our post office system. It's a complete waste of resources and intimidation tactics. Besides they don't have to come down to pick d letter, drop it with d security man at d gate n go. A friend of mine was in same situation sometime ago. D police came n said they are inviting him to d station for questioning. We obliged n told them to give us d address to d police station n we would come, they refused n said he had to go with them. And I asked them is it an arrest or an invitation, because if its d latter, where is d invitation letter. They went beseck but at d end with didn't go with them n went by ourselves later in d day. Learn to know your right especially when u are in your safe zone like your home or office. Sure they can intimidate me on d road n make useless claims against me. But not in my house

This is one of the sensible post i have read on this issue. If u just go tru my posts...u will see i have been saying the exact same thing. 3 armed men to deliver letter, what happened to post office, what happened to sending a policr constable without weapon, why 4 armed men in a hiace bus not even a police. Coza have paid some people to invade nairaland i swear
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.

If it was consensual, why does it hurt? Why is she seeking closure? One way or the other, she was taken advantage of by a man who should really have known better.

Many years ago, I went visiting a friend of mine living in Lagos Island. I think I was going to where they said he was. I entered a compound, a poor compound and as I was heading towards the entrance door. I looked left and there was a girl bathing and she stood there frozen and staring at me. She was stark naked and I expected her to turn away or hide herself but she just stood there as though transfixed. I just walked away. I think she was in a typical simple bathrooms you have in face me I face you buildings.

I'm very sure I could have walked up to her, kissed her, romanced her entire body and she'd not have pushed me away. She'll just have stood there looking mumuish and tongue tied.

I however found it puzzling. I thought maybe the girl wanted me to make a move as I was butter while she was indigent. She was around 16years. Many years later, I told a friend this story and he said the girl may have frozen because she might have been in a state of fear. I realised that was also quite possible.

Ms Dakolo's story may sound like a bag of lies but that incident gave me some insight to how some ladies behave, especially teenagers when frightened. A man even cowers at big men how much more a naturally weaker being such as woman before a man.

Many pastors are accused of having relations with their congregants. That is not news. The reason why this is news is because it is rape.

If you say it was consensual, let Fatoyinbo state so. Don't forget other women are coming out and making accusations. Stop defending him. His best defense now is for him to claim it was consensual as you all suspect. It wasn't consensual and that's why he's been quiet

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by omohlexy: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Madam abeg go and sit down joor. Police should not investigate an allegation abi? The should just accept social media judgement and prosecute the man. They really say idle mind is the devils workshop. Go and get a job. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is still doing us proud you are here poke nosing. You have expired.Deal with it!
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by KmniAutos(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:

Oga, take it easy. Is it Perkins engine? Why pay 2.7 million for a 20KVA generator when 100/150KVA is about 3.3m (average)? Not spoiling your market, but it's too outrageous.

Yeah.....well, most times we advertise what sellers wants to sell theirs and it's still very open for negotiations.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by omohlexy: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi Dakolo thinks he is trending now. You can never trend more than D banj's Tongolo or kcee's Limpopo. But we have forgotten those songs now. No na Soapy and Yahoo boy dey trend. Soon we will forget. All we will remember will be how your wife, the mother of your kids was banged in the street on top of a benz. Succesful people will stop calling you for shows when they remember how you and your hoe tried to bring down a man of success
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Denique(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Off Topic;
Where have you been shocked
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Evercurious(f): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Say no to rape, but defend your dignity, protect your reputation and stay true to yourself, don’t be bullied to accept something you didn’t do.

By going to court, we will all know what both parties have been hiding, we will know if there was a rape or a case of extramarital affair from the pastor side, the truth will come out, but no matter the outcome of this, Timi & Pastor Biodun will lose either way. Busola relationship with Timi will never be the same should he find out they dated and she lied. The relationship won’t be the same if the court established it was a rape cuz already the world know about their family secret.

I am married and will stand by wife’s side no matter what, but I won’t let a woman who can leave me anytime push me to a war I can never win

Wise words from a married man..
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by mozzking: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Florblu:

Did you log into nairaland without your brain?
mumu girl, na him yansh ih use type password, stupid feminist asking stupid question
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by omoiyalayi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is dakolos afraid of?

Were they not d ones dat is supposed 2 be calling on police 2 invite dem so police could carry out investigation & get justice

Did they jst want d media 2 do all d prosecuting & jailing 4 dem

It seems dey didn't tink it tru

Wat were dey expecting u accused a prominent, celebrity pastor that ve a lot 2 loose of rape a lng tym ago & u expect him 2 nt 2 do anytin considering hw grave d allegation is

Do dey nt no dat he will wnt 2 defend himself even if he's guilty & shld ve gathered dia evidence 4 dat

Instead of running 4rm police dey shld be 1 running 2 police 4 justice

Or did dey jst wnt 2 label him a rapist, destroyed his name & make him loose everytin he had built ova d years ? ?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Rasbel(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
prettyprecy:
He is back because he has been paid by Coza to come and support Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Na una sabi... he's sha back
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
No be everybody go get sense for this world, case in point you and all those who support Busola's allegation against Fatoyinbo without adequate proof. If truly the allegation is true, what is stopping Busola from going to court.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

People like remimadrid went to school, but they are still mentally blind. They think they must defend their pastors sins to enter into heaven.
No be everybody go get sense for this world, case in point. I refuse not to use my sense like you.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Florblu:

Did you log into nairaland without your brain?
I borrowed yours but I found it not to be working.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by holllandis: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:

The rape of your family is loading
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Simeon88(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:

Some Nigerian never seize to amaze me. In this same Nigeria that we are living, the police force that can't fuel their vehicle and are grossly short of man power will detail three or so armed officer to drive thousands of kilometers from abuja to Lagos to deliver a common letter in this 21 st century. If you don't see anything wrong we that then you are beyond redemption. I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by CanadaOrBust: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

From all indications, he more of a true man of kpekus. grin

Nigerians are watching.

Here are some things people are saying:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“If it were only one accuser it would be different. Think of all the women damaged by this guy”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten that Pastor Fatoyinbo is SUPPOSED to be a pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by vicadex07(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is rape if she was under 18,which it is stated that she was at the time. It's like a father taking advantage of his daughter and having sex with her. The daughter might yield out of fear and revere for her dad but such kind of sex is far from consensual.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by laudate: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
almayda:
So many men walking freely today after raping women and sometimes men.Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
How did you know that he did not come down for over 5 hours?? shocked Were you there?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
KmniAutos:

Yeah.....well, most times we advertise what sellers wants to sell theirs and it's still very open for negotiations.

Okay. Thought you are the original owner. Was just advising you to bring down the price
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by CanadaOrBust: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
mildflame:

Wetin dis one de yarn? so as a Pastor of Kpekus sleeping with under 18 is not rape but enjoyment, HUNGER truly brought you back

No mind am. Mr. Nwaamaipke did u see this post below? Did u consider that angle:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten that Pastor Fatoyinbo is SUPPOSED to be a pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by laudate: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
omohlexy:
Timi Dakolo thinks he is trending now. You can never trend more than D banj's Tongolo or kcee's Limpopo. But we have forgotten those songs now. No na Soapy and Yahoo boy dey trend. Soon we will forget. All we will remember will be how your wife, the mother of your kids was banged in the street on top of a benz. Succesful people will stop calling you for shows when they remember how you and your hoe tried to bring down a man of success

Are you ok? shocked A woman was sexually assaulted years back, and she decided to go public about it.

Instead of castigating the pastor who abused his position by having unlawful carnal knowledge of her, while she was still a member of his flock, you are castigating the victim and calling the perpetrator, "a man of success." How? shocked

So alleged rapists are now regarded as men of success, in your own books, kwa?

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by pedel: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Having consensual sex with an underage girl is statutory rape.
In the eyes of the law, unless she is over 18 years, you are not suppose to have sex with her even though she is more sexually active than her grandmother.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by expert234: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Remimadrid:

No be everybody go get sense for this world, case in point. I refuse not to use my sense like you.

Yeah, you refuse to use your brain like a liberated soul but prefer to use it like a pastor-Pastor-worship mental slave
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by expert234: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
bamosagie:

I am not in support of a pastor, neither do I support the police....
I most definitely refuse to carried away by bandwagon effect...... If a crime is committed go to the police, make a report and if they fail to investigate you can petition them before a higher authority using an open letter, social or conventional media. but you do not resort to self help first. you don't accuse someone on social media, carryout media trial, assassinate his/her character without evidence or proof before going to the police to authenticate your allegation (which may or may not be false).
When you are honorably invited by the police for an interview with the police with a letter written on police letter headed paper with police contacts name and number boldly typed, it is better you consult your lawyer and you visit the station with trusted allies.

You said most of us go to church but the church is not in us... well I will say the church is suppose to be Christ like, Jesus life is suppose to be the example which a Christian is suppose to emulate. Through Christ we gained several insight, his teaching on mob action is instructive.... He said who among you that is without sin should cast the first stone.. as a result Mary the prostitute was spared and her life changed henceforth. He said give onto Ceaser what is Ceaser and onto God what is God.... as Christians we should submit to authority.

Most importantly we should learn to use common sense and discretion in everything we do... I don't know what went down between Biodun and Busola twenty years or so ago, I hope they can sort themselves out and maybe learn to forgive each other.

My initial statement is not for or againt Dakolos or Fatoyinbos.... it is for all the likes of Oby who like Vulture is looking for Carcass to feed on.

How does this your long epistle justify the police intimidating Dakolo's family over the issue? If Fatoyinbo's hands are clean, why would he resort to intimidation? Isn't that a sign that he is guilty as charged?

The police swung into action when Fatoyinbo petitioned, but the same police hasn't acted several days after Dakolo filed a petition over the same issue, despite the fact that Dakolo petitioned before Fatoyinbo.

How you manage to sit back and lie to yourself is mind boggling. Looks like you think you are doing the will of Christ by defending a Pastor. You calling as a Christian isn't to defend a pastor but to live a holy life.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by texazzpete(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:

I have been falsely accused before, an indeed awful feeling.. I have seen a friend about to have consensual sex being labelled as a rapist. Are you a christian you think the story of Potiphar's wife was a joke? Fear women.

And for every 10 females you see, at least one
Has experienced sexual assault before. Every single day, we hear of new cases. Some in girls as young as 2 years of age!

Stop diminishing the pain of victims!

When was the last time you heard anyone get convicted of rape before ?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by oruma19: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2019
I am surprised Nigerians don't know that biodun wants to use the Suleiman tactics. Threaten her life and force her to come make open statement that she lied against the pastor... That's what they did to Stephanie otobo and are trying to use same formula on busola. I v bad news for u guys, this one is an ijaw man, u cant do shut to him and his wife. Nigerian pastors are mostly criminals.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by laudate: 2:22am On Jul 22, 2019
omoiyalayi:
What is dakolos afraid of?

Were they not d ones dat is supposed 2 be calling on police 2 invite dem so police could carry out investigation & get justice

Did they jst want d media 2 do all d prosecuting & jailing 4 dem

It seems dey didn't tink it tru

Wat were dey expecting u accused a prominent, celebrity pastor that ve a lot 2 loose of rape a lng tym ago & u expect him 2 nt 2 do anytin considering hw grave d allegation is

Do dey nt no dat he will wnt 2 defend himself even if he's guilty & shld ve gathered dia evidence 4 dat

Instead of running 4rm police dey shld be 1 running 2 police 4 justice

Or did dey jst wnt 2 label him a rapist, destroyed his name & make him loose everytin he had built ova d years ? ?

You should be asking what the pastor is afraid of, that he had to engage the police to use such psychological intimidation, just to deliver a letter. undecided

So you think the Dakolos want to destroy the pastor's name? You don't think the pastor already destroyed his own name years ago, by abusing his spiritual authority, and having unlawful carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl, who was a member of his flock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power / COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.