Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola (20107 Views)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
So many men 're in prison today as a result of false rape allegation.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.

You talk as if this is America police not Nigerian police. Immediately that guy honors that invite he is done for.. The pastor wields massive influence and support and you think his behind the scenes loyalists will let Dakolo taint their messiah? Please rethink this one more time and not judge this from a sane and normal perspective. This is Nigeria where every process is abnormal.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by BluntBoy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.

What type of police comes in a plain bus to deliver an invitation in a country fraught with insecurity? What type of police sends armed men to deliver an invitation?

Have you ever been a battle with an influential man in Nigeria before? If the likes of Bola Ige can be murdered right in his house, why should Timi not be wary of strange men?

There is a saying If you see something, say something

In developed countries with less corrupt police force, the citizens are taught to say something as soon as they see something. Try and be walking up and down in front of a person's house in the USA and before you know it, the owner of the house would have called the police.

It is the same message being spread in turbulent Northern states like Borno. If you notice any strange movement, say something.

Security is a collective effort.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Comedian2019: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
This is what happens when an accuser has no evidence and he/she is simply looking for public sympathy. They are running from police when police is not pursuing them. cheesy
I don't know Fatoyinbo. Neither do I know Dakolo. But we must all #sayNOtofalseaccusation
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by sean079: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
That is deceit and outright hypocrisy.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

A lapse in his judgement and a total oddity for a true pastor.
Is Biodun a true man of God?
From all indications, he more of a true man of kpekus.
Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

But as for the rape accusation.
Biodun Fatoyinbo is the victim.
The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.
Even Oby should know this but unfortunately she doesn't.

U soul has been paid for already

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by pek(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just finished reading Nkechi Bianze's story. Fatoyinbo and his followers will go any length to silence everyone. I will not rule out murder!

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.

Now I know why you "resurrected", to defend your COZA Lord and master .
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Comedian2019: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
All I see are sentimental online judges that have shut their brains from reasoning like sane people, trying so hard to force everyone to their own way of how things should be done.

A coward like oby ezekwesili that ran out of an election few days before the voting is also coming out to form intelligent and strong, h grin ;Dow should the police have invited mr & mrs dakolo, they should have trekked down to dakolo's house unarmed and kneel before the dakolo's to please come to the station for questioning?
grin grin
I also want to advise the Police to send their female officers, because the next thing you will hear is: "they attempted to R... my wife".
Me I no dey o!
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
KmniAutos:
20kva industrial generator available,just 7months old,full report available,super clean n sound Engine, instead of dropping over 4m for a new one,y not consider spending just 2.7milion naira for this?....or are u a dealer that buys n resell?, u can quote me let's talk.

Happy Sunday.

Let us talk
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
KmniAutos:
20kva industrial generator available,just 7months old,full report available,super clean n sound Engine, instead of dropping over 4m for a new one,y not consider spending just 2.7milion naira for this?....or are u a dealer that buys n resell?, u can quote me let's talk.

Happy Sunday.

Let us talk please
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by desiredhome: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
So many men 're in prison today as a result of false rape allegation
Are there cases of rape and child abuse in Nigeria? Are there women who are out there that cant speak out for fear/shame or for the fact that people will not believe their story/put stigma on them?
Is this a case of touch not the anointed.....so because his a pastor
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by KmniAutos(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Let us talk please
Whatsapp 081.69147.884
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Lovelive: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
That Gucci pastor is a serial briber...

Little wonder the police is interested in inviting the victim...

How many people will come forward before Nigerians realize that This man is a rapist..

Nawa

Why are calling him rapist?
Have you seen him raped your Sis or your wife too ?
I am loosing forward to seeing your reply here and now.

Note : I was once a victim but I can't accept you call him one.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Danwakae(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
wink2015:
The International community is watching the Nigeria Police and studying the way they handled the matter.

Handle wetin

@PoliceNG out there to suck their accounts until Dakolo and Fatoyinbo get broke...

Nigerian Police = Money venture( Most corrupt in the world)
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sterope(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who the hell are you to tell a woman what to do and whatnot?

ugochukwufrenzy:
in an issue like this,I normally advice people not to take sides of support a particular party until the truth is revealed...what was busola's intention of releasing the video??..why couldn't she let the whole issue die off...after how many years...even if the pastor I gulilty, she should have justforgotten about the whole thing...now has family is on the spotlight...may God give us hubbys who have sense and can give proper advices
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ifnyioj22(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi the brave dog!

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sterope(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
You mean they waited 5hrs to deliver a letter? Biko, do you know anyone who does this? Police business for that matter, wasting precious time and money on top tax payers money with 3 olive officers? Were they planning an arrest or something?

Was there no other way they could have delivered their letter when they refused?

Why on earth do they have to go to Abuja? What happened to our Lagos state police? Why has Fatoyinbo refused to reply to Dakolos' lawyers?

Finally, what is your going rate?

veeceesynergy:

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Neddstark: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
texazzpete:

Cases of false accusation are rare. Situations where actual rape occurs are far more plentiful.

Men like you that seek to drown you out voices of assaulted women...you’re evil.

I have been falsely accused before, an indeed awful feeling.. I have seen a friend about to have consensual sex being labelled as a rapist. Are you a christian you think the story of Potiphar's wife was a joke? Fear women.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sterope(f): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Three police officers for that matter, it is very suspect.
BluntBoy:

What type of police comes in a plain bus to deliver an invitation in a country fraught with insecurity? What type of police sends armed men to deliver an invitation?

Have you ever been a battle with an influential man in Nigeria before? If the likes of Bola Ige can be murdered right in his house, why should Timi not be wary of strange men?

There is a saying If you see something, say something

In developed countries with less corrupt police force, the citizens are taught to say something as soon as they see something. Try and be walking up and down in front of a person's house in the USA and before you know it, the owner of the house would have called the police.

It is the same message being spread in turbulent Northern states like Borno. If you notice any strange movement, say something.

Security is a collective effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Emmymarvel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:
How can 3 police officers with guns n a bus come to deliver a letter of invitation.. what happened to our post office system. It's a complete waste of resources and intimidation tactics. Besides they don't have to come down to pick d letter, drop it with d security man at d gate n go. A friend of mine was in same situation sometime ago. D police came n said they are inviting him to d station for questioning. We obliged n told them to give us d address to d police station n we would come, they refused n said he had to go with them. And I asked them is it an arrest or an invitation, because if its d latter, where is d invitation letter. They went beseck but at d end with didn't go with them n went by ourselves later in d day. Learn to know your right especially when u are in your safe zone like your home or office. Sure they can intimidate me on d road n make useless claims against me. But not in my house

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by smeag0l(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
She couldn't allow it die cos it kept on happening and even happened very recently to a close friend of hers who happened to be attending the church. Go and check all of timi''s posts throughout 2016 till now on same rape saga. He has been using innuendos to allege that same pastor has been raping different ladies including his wife's close friend. For how long will people keep quiet and allow evil thrive?what does he stand to gain by bringing down a pastor?He even put his family reputation on the line by doing all these just to put an end to this perpetual crime. It's a pity that a lot of you guys here just think that Timi and wife just woke up one morning and decided to bring fatoyinbo down. Is anyone going to pay him money for what he's doing now?The worst judgement in court for a rape crime is jail term. There's no money being paid to the plaintiff
ugochukwufrenzy:
in an issue like this,I normally advice people not to take sides of support a particular party until the truth is revealed...what was busola's intention of releasing the video??..why couldn't she let the whole issue die off...after how many years...even if the pastor I gulilty, she should have justforgotten about the whole thing...now has family is on the spotlight...may God give us hubbys who have sense and can give proper advices

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by sejere: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
I've had a police invite me for questioning, they didn't come armed. We understand the society where we live in.
In as much as I'm not on either side on this Marrer, I think that mode of delivery of the invitation does not send gud signal, it is seen as intimidation.
I honestly want the case to go to court so we can test d evidence to get the facts and get the truth. Someone should be punished, whether the false accuser or the rapist.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sterope:
Who the hell are you to tell a woman what to do and whatnot?

it was just my opinion.nairaland allows everyone air their ideas and opinions you nitwit
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Pavarottii(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As in how will they rape 3 times ... Who does that? And at no point did u right back or report the case ... U r now coming 15years after Abi wetyn?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by almayda: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
So many men walking freely today after raping women and sometimes men.Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.[/quote]
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sterope:
Three police officers for that matter, it is very suspect.

Exactly!!
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Sterope(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Opinion that shields rapists.

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself. Who knows Fatoyinbo next victim may well be your DNA undecided

ugochukwufrenzy:
it was just my opinion.nairaland allows everyone air their ideas and opinions you nitwit
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by prettyprecy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
He is back because he has been paid by Coza to come and support Biodun Fatoyinbo.
TheBeat:
grin
I will start enjoying nairaland again.....

NWAAMAIKPE is back!!!!!!!
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by prettyprecy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enjoy your bounty!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by lonelydora: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
veeceesynergy:

I have said it before and will continue to say it. Timi already made the mistake of attacking police on social media.
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by bamosagie(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
expert234:

Imagine this potential victim of police brutality supporting intimidation.

You don't even mind supporting wickedness so long as it is in support of a pastor?

Most of you just go to church, but there is no iota of Christ in you.

I am not in support of a pastor, neither do I support the police....
I most definitely refuse to carried away by bandwagon effect...... If a crime is committed go to the police, make a report and if they fail to investigate you can petition them before a higher authority using an open letter, social or conventional media. but you do not resort to self help first. you don't accuse someone on social media, carryout media trial, assassinate his/her character without evidence or proof before going to the police to authenticate your allegation (which may or may not be false).
When you are honorably invited by the police for an interview with the police with a letter written on police letter headed paper with police contacts name and number boldly typed, it is better you consult your lawyer and you visit the station with trusted allies.

You said most of us go to church but the church is not in us... well I will say the church is suppose to be Christ like, Jesus life is suppose to be the example which a Christian is suppose to emulate. Through Christ we gained several insight, his teaching on mob action is instructive.... He said who among you that is without sin should cast the first stone.. as a result Mary the prostitute was spared and her life changed henceforth. He said give onto Ceaser what is Ceaser and onto God what is God.... as Christians we should submit to authority.

Most importantly we should learn to use common sense and discretion in everything we do... I don't know what went down between Biodun and Busola twenty years or so ago, I hope they can sort themselves out and maybe learn to forgive each other.

My initial statement is not for or againt Dakolos or Fatoyinbos.... it is for all the likes of Oby who like Vulture is looking for Carcass to feed on.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sterope:
Opinion that shields rapists.

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself. Who knows Fatoyinbo next victim may well be your DNA undecided

swerve pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.