Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (45392 Views)

President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos) / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Luk at rubbish people say here ! I'm not aware it reach nairaland
so u have seen it before somewhere else?
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

so u have seen it before somewhere else?

No of cause! am just reading it now!
I was so busy in london to even read news dear, i thought it suppose to be a kind of secret!

and people mentioned me ,you know when i open my nairaland and see 250mentions i will get tired/fatigued all the way and go to either Romanceland to catch fun with guys there or politics section to taunt umu obiojo amalaewedu ..
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Afamed:

Emma powerless can't be active like this new sect now . You know Nnamdi and his love for anything under skirt

So you harbour so much evil in your mind ,So much wickedness and you pretend ,
I pray hate dont burn you up! (and Enough of your hate to him ,you will be downlow beyond)
You mean women are useless or what ?
or women are only for sex and ornaments . See how you insult this innocentman out of your own sheer,feralic and demonic hate..
,Read my lips ... A lady is greater than anyman Alive Even your cursed Remitinubu a lady full of atrocities is a small rag compare to ladies of pedigree and Of noblemind...

i wont curse you ,no i wont
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Afamed: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

So you harbour so much evil in your mind ,So much wickedness and you pretend ,
I pray hate dont burn you up! (and Enough of your hate to him ,you will be downlow beyond)
You mean women are useless or what ?
or women are only for sex and ornaments . See how you insult this innocentman out of your own sheer,feralic and demonic hate..
,Read my lips ... A lady is greater than anyman Alive Even your cursed Remitinubu a lady full of atrocities is a small rag compare to ladies of pedigree and Of noblemind...

i wont curse you ,no i wont
So someone can't joke with you in peace again over 2 weeks now?
Re: Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) by Sweetcollins: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mehn this Kanu to get sense abeg, imagine scamming millions of people at once. The Igbo's are industrous I agree, but as for sense them no get (this is to those who still believe Kanu, not those who has seen through his deception).

Do you still believe this write up bro? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Nigeria Vs India 1-99, The Real Truth Behind It / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.