Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,022 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Dilemma Of Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Nigerians (837 Views)

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) / The Dilemma Of An Acute Stutterer In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Clayton: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2010
Something I see in the USA all the time among Nigerians. Would you marry her to get Green card and papers so that you can survive in the USA? undecided

Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Clayton: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2010
Or maybe you would marry her for paper ? undecided

Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by InkedNerd(f): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2010
Lmaaaaaaooooooo. The pics remind me of people I see in the streets grin.
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Odunnu: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2010
Hahahaha,just yesterday I saw a picture of an American man who was looking worse than Adamu the gateman.The guy who showed us the pix told us he wants an African wife. I laffed till tears filled my eyes. What wont my black brethren do for this card?
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Clayton: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2010
True story, a female friend of mine has married a white man for paper. He tried to discuss with me about the future of Africa as a "country" . Minus the white skin, he was as dumb as anything you can imagine. What will people not do for paper? We went to Olive Garden for lunch and the guy panicked at the menu prices of food being $22 a plate.
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by 190: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2010
What kinda thread is dis!
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Ikedonn(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2010
I can't.Here abroad you don't need a lady before you can get your papers.If you have money you can do all things.
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by kingvictor(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2010
Clayton:

Something I see in the USA all the time among Nigerians. Would you marry her to get Green card and papers so that you can survive in the USA? undecided

i will love to marry the first one ,not for the card cos i love them big man
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by kayla79(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
OMG!! this is so true!!! I am African American/Nigerian and I see handsome Nigerian  men with these type of women and I am seriously like what on

earth is he thinking If they are not fat they marry loud mouth shameless ghetto women with no manners are respect for there husbands

are themselves and every word from there mouths are just plain ugly yuck!!!!!! undecided
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by tpiah: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by ShyOne(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
Good Grief WOMAN

put that bucket of chicken down,
Re: The Dilemma Of Nigerians by Macgreat(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
Shy-One:

Good Grief WOMAN

put that bucket of chicken down,

grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Ladies Depend On Money To Love / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? / Why Did U Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.