Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (22260 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by zexy2030(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Timson01:
Now you have slept with her she s paying you attention for what she has taken away from you little do u know that you and her her sharing a single spirit that is bonding both of u to gether she gave u sex u think it is free only God knows what has been taken away from you from that singular act
No sex is free, any woman giving free sex, she is definitely getting something you r loosing...women are actually selfish..they give when they get.

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:
I’m single and jobless,My landlady has a shop but mostly she’s always home.
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe
I hate to gv your type advice because you really invited trouble to yourself. You re not even ashame to mention that you penetrate person wife just because she dey wear sexy thing come your flat, now your nonsense hormone don clear you come dey seek for advice, who you dey deceive mpa?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2019
zexy2030:

No sex is free, any woman giving free sex, she is definitely getting something you r loosing...women are actually selfish..they give when they get.

Stop believing everything people like him post on here.
He is a troll and has never had a girl friend. He is a virgin and has never stood before or touched a n.aked woman.

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k.
u paid 630k just 4months ago and na ur landlandy dey feed u...make ur mother no hear dis nonsense 4rm ur mouth oo.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by newdawn2017(f): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2019
hahn:

From your estimation is the pvssy worth it? Are her bobbies still standing? Is she endowed? Is she paying you, with money, for your services?
Y should she pay him? What do u mean? Is she an Ugly beast with horns?? undecided
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2019
newdawn2017:
Y should she pay him? What do u mean? Is she an Ugly beast with horns?? undecided

So all the men that have been paying women since time immemorial are all ugly beasts with horns, right? undecided

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by lonelygem(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:

Graduated since 2017 never see job. But God dey do wonder

You sure say Na God dey do those wonders or innocent girl's panties?

Why would a fresh graduate opt for accommodation worth half a million and he's comfortable in it? Even if u had gotten a job the day u graduated, I don't think your saving could justify such luxury by the time we check balance expenses and dues..

There is more to your statement than u actually meant it to sound like..

Just curious oh!
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Abee79(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:
I’m single and jobless,My landlady has a shop but mostly she’s always home.
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

Federal Announcement! You're close to your grave Bro!

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by bogdaddy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bros ride on the pussically got me. lol brother in the lord
Deathisfree:

Brother. Things hard na only the woman dey help and na young lady. She’s just 27 and I’m 29

She’s not paying but she’s useful physically,financially and pussycally
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Ajixegun: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k.
Being jobless and still have 630k to rent an apartment? The stuff no relate at all...
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by chapwiz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
And you said you are jobless how did you raised the money for the rent? Was it rent to by your parents? Your uncles or auntyies?

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k. [/quote]

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Timson01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Deathisfree:

Bros. You don too watch Nigerian movies
No be so but the true be say nothing is cheap u can have sex all you like but I hope you know what u get urself into for Hollywood self sex is promoted so
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Timson01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
bogdaddy:
Bros ride on the pussically got me. lol brother in the lord
I get you wetin u think say you they give her for your mind u think say an only satisfaction ba bro when up zip up an exchange you dey do for there, u remember Joseph 4 Bible hen had it b say he slept with that portiphar bar she for take good care of am like how day one dey do but I bet you Joseph no go end up for throne and make I tell you this thing no go last forever u don imagine wet in go dey left after your intercourse remember the law of karma how u go feel say you go work and one dude way be hour neighbour dey service your wife reason am if u sleep with the woman no b my business but laslas we dey reap wet in we dow

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Starz825(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Some ladies cannot marry a jobless man but can cheat on a man with job with a jobless man, this life sha.
Jesus... sense no go kill you angry
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Timson01(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Starz825:

Jesus... sense no go kill you angry
The woman don change the guy to her own sex object to the woman the guy is just her tool to make end meet if she loves you truly she should leave her husband house and come and leave with you
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by newdawn2017(f): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
hahn:

So all the men that have been paying women since time immemorial are all ugly beasts with horns, right? undecided
That because men, re men, wo en re completely irresistible at mere site. How many men can make woman fall like that into his arm with d mere look of his body? But men in seeing a woman, they get so hard visibly.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
newdawn2017:
That because men, re men, wo en re completely irresistible at mere site. How many men can make woman fall like that into his arm with d mere look of his body? But men in seeing a woman, they get so hard visibly.

The same applies to women too.

Here we have a woman who is married but is obviously sex starved because her husband is not paying her any attention and is probably sleeping with other women despite his wife's beauty.

So the woman is in desperate need of attention and a good dick. She should also be willing to pay for it because after all there are lots of other women younger than her in the market
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?
obviously a Yahoo boy,na them
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Simplep:
obviously a Yahoo boy,na them

But him talk say na god do am
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2019
hahn:

But him talk say na god do am
Before? You expect make he talk say na satan do am?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Simplep:
Before? You expect make he talk say na satan do am?

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by franco3075q(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ur user name has ssid it all, make the landlord catch u first, then u go understand
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by sharpwriter(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2019
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?
Lol... Just read this and was appalled... The guy dey mad.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by popcykaylah(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Keep doing her right ..but dey play away game ..no do am for the house ..na so person dey take jam him helper o
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by bogdaddy(m): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Inside life.
Timson01:

I get you wetin u think say you they give her for your mind u think say an only satisfaction ba bro when up zip up an exchange you dey do for there, u remember Joseph 4 Bible hen had it b say he slept with that portiphar bar she for take good care of am like how day one dey do but I bet you Joseph no go end up for throne and make I tell you this thing no go last forever u don imagine wet in go dey left after your intercourse remember the law of karma how u go feel say you go work and one dude way be hour neighbour dey service your wife reason am if u sleep with the woman no b my business but laslas we dey reap wet in we dow
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by diamondchoice: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
We sell Goron Tula in wholesale price
For more enquiries
https:///2348030728324

BENEFITS OF GORON TULA
✅Good for women who have menstruation problems.

✅It aids fertility so it is excellent for those trying to conceive.

✅It increases the female libido to the point that the lady will not get tired after round after round of sex even with minimal pre-intimacy!

✅It aids in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness which is perfect for those who have dry vaginas.

✅It helps in making the vagina walls clean as a result of the lubrication.

✅Perfect for cleansing the vagina and in doing so, prevents bad vagina odour or that foul fishy, oniony, garlicky smell

For more enquiries
https:///2348030728324

Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument