Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal (37401 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by doneyor(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2019
A lady, identified as Louisa Louis Michael, has come out to expose one Mr. Eno Obong Okon, who claimed to be a pharmacist, for talking her into marriage but unknowingly to her that he was already married with kids.

She also revealed that the pharmacist also went about deceiving other girls in Akwa Ibom, promising them marriage.

According to Louisa Louis Michael, she had wanted exposing her first but she decided to hold her peace but surprisingly, another lady took to Facebook to expose Mr. Eno Obong Okon, by posting pictures of the man and his family.

Louis, who could not hold her anger anymore, decided to join hands with the other lady to expose the pharmacist as she wrote;

������
This is a public announcement, dear men who want to be shameless, it's time to pocket your nonsenses.
I have been silent since yesterday even though this has been boiling inside of me.

Women go through a lot already, rape, deceit and all that u could think of, but unfortunately they are always blamed for crimes they did not commit. That nonsense has to stop from henceforth, you men cannot always blame women for your inconsistencies. And this trend of deceit amongst you guys has got to stop.
Dating a girl and dumping her is painful enough, but deceiving a girl about ur marital status is crime.
These things happen everytime, but I'm surprised that even after the poor girl came out to share her truth, some idiots still rallied around the stupid young man.

Some days back I made a post about a pharmacist who lied to me about being single, I clearly mentioned him saying that he has a son but he's single. I wanted to tag him to the post but held myself, just yesterday, a young lady who saw his pictures somewhere came out to say her truth. This idiot promised to marry her, took wine to her house without her consent and went ahead to fix a date for their engagement.
The same idiot that told me he wanted to marry me the very first day he set his eyes on me.
This young man with a beautiful wife, he told these girls terrible things about his wife, told them he's divorced, though he told me he's single and today he has the boldness to come on Facebook to write nonsense.

Pharm Eno Obong Okon I'm told you are a fake pharmacist, this is me calling you out for lying against a girl you deceived, should u not shut up and apologise to those two ladies for misleading them, in saner climes don't you know you could be jailed?
I will be their voice, I will shout and scream for them.
You are are so mad to say such evil about your wife, look at the beautiful lady u went about disgracing, saying all manner of evil about.

And for those of u who wear deceit like a clothe, do not worry, your days are coming. No more victim shaming, u can't hurt women and turn around to shame them.
If u are married and want to date a lady, go ahead and tell her your status, let it be her decision whether or not to accept you.

Below are some screenshots of the conversations we had yesterday������

https://ukrido.com/2019/07/23/lady-exposes-married-pharmacist-who-deceived-her-with-marriage-proposal/

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by daddytime(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Tripes...
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by delishpot: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
It is only a big issue if the cheat was a woman. In naija a man gets many passes for such acts.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Skmoda360(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2019
My niggie ma niggie, nigga wanna serve another pussy so he hatched up a plan to deceive the already deceived soul, what a nigga? grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Its only a low self esteemed and foolish married man that goes about pretending to be single or divorced just to sleep with ladies this days that most ladies will do anything to bed a married man.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by thorpido(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Is it so hard to tell if a man is married?Ladies should stop being gullible.
As for the men who lie to hook a girl.......thunder dey come.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by elmagnifico411(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Akwa ibom people and their love for Facebook! Their mumu button no be here..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by OOJAY: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
I wonder if we decided to show our chats with some ladies. All they want is assistance and none of them agrees to having a boyfriend. How would their boyfriends feel when they see stuffs like that. I feel If a man decides to run after a lady on social media and she doesn’t like him, she should block him rather than embarrass him by putting up a screenshot of their chats

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
the man must be suffering from serious self esteem.a lot of marrried men these days there are single ladies who would gladly date them knowing fully well they are married so why lie about ur status?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Michelle55: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2019
If you are married, proudly state it( it's left for the lady to either agree for the romps in the name of relationship or not) see as the man dey disgrace imsef outside undecided Anyways, he had it coming. He should as well bear the heat of the whole saga!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Impact6789: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Akwa ibom people and their love for Facebook! Their mumu button no be here..
shut up there

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Flier: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Michelle55:
If you are married, proudly state it( it's left for the lady to either agree for the romps in the name of relationship or not) see as the man dey disgrace imsef outside undecided Anyways, he had it coming. He should as well bear the heat of the whole saga!!
You women tought men how to lie because you won’t stop asking for money and expensive gifts the moment you realize you are dating a married man

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by spafu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sorry, you mean he buhariwised you? Sorry, na so Buhari do for gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by ojuu4u(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
I hope in 25 yrs to come probably the man would have be Director General NAFDAC by then, you will not turn it to rape allegation

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
The ways some married idiots were sending DMS on nairaland. Some men are just plain stupid.

I know another one that opened a Facebook account
and even rented an apartment outside lagos to be forming single, i am just waiting till the day the bubble will burst.

Lawyers in the house ,isnt this type of deceit chargeable in a court of law?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Ijawdefender: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Una don start
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by hollah123: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
these girls are just playing victim here, is it that hard to know a married man? forget the ring, how about other things cos when someone is hiding something u will definitely know through their actions

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by passyhansome(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
okay
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by lagosminded: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Poor wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by lagosminded: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is it that hard for a man not to lie and deceive? Is it that hard for a man not to lie, deceive and betray his wife and kids? A family he swore to be faithful to before God and family.

However, continue to blame a single girl that was minding her business until she crossed path with a shameless and undisciplined man.

hollah123:
these girls are just playing victim here, is it that hard to know a married man? forget the ring, how about other things cos when someone is hiding something u will definitely know through their actions

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by DavidEsq(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Impact6789:
shut up there
See painment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by fait10(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
doneyor:
A lady, identified as Louisa Louis Michael, has come out to expose one Mr. Eno Obong Okon, who claimed to be a pharmacist, for talking her into marriage but unknowingly to her that he was already married with kids.

She also revealed that the pharmacist also went about deceiving other girls in Akwa Ibom, promising them marriage.

According to Louisa Louis Michael, she had wanted exposing her first but she decided to hold her peace but surprisingly, another lady took to Facebook to expose Mr. Eno Obong Okon, by posting pictures of the man and his family.

Louis, who could not hold her anger anymore, decided to join hands with the other lady to expose the pharmacist as she wrote;

������
This is a public announcement, dear men who want to be shameless, it's time to pocket your nonsenses.
I have been silent since yesterday even though this has been boiling inside of me.

Women go through a lot already, rape, deceit and all that u could think of, but unfortunately they are always blamed for crimes they did not commit. That nonsense has to stop from henceforth, you men cannot always blame women for your inconsistencies. And this trend of deceit amongst you guys has got to stop.
Dating a girl and dumping her is painful enough, but deceiving a girl about ur marital status is crime.
These things happen everytime, but I'm surprised that even after the poor girl came out to share her truth, some idiots still rallied around the stupid young man.

Some days back I made a post about a pharmacist who lied to me about being single, I clearly mentioned him saying that he has a son but he's single. I wanted to tag him to the post but held myself, just yesterday, a young lady who saw his pictures somewhere came out to say her truth. This idiot promised to marry her, took wine to her house without her consent and went ahead to fix a date for their engagement.
The same idiot that told me he wanted to marry me the very first day he set his eyes on me.
This young man with a beautiful wife, he told these girls terrible things about his wife, told them he's divorced, though he told me he's single and today he has the boldness to come on Facebook to write nonsense.

Pharm Eno Obong Okon I'm told you are a fake pharmacist, this is me calling you out for lying against a girl you deceived, should u not shut up and apologise to those two ladies for misleading them, in saner climes don't you know you could be jailed?
I will be their voice, I will shout and scream for them.
You are are so mad to say such evil about your wife, look at the beautiful lady u went about disgracing, saying all manner of evil about.

And for those of u who wear deceit like a clothe, do not worry, your days are coming. No more victim shaming, u can't hurt women and turn around to shame them.
If u are married and want to date a lady, go ahead and tell her your status, let it be her decision whether or not to accept you.

Below are some screenshots of the conversations we had yesterday������

https://ukrido.com/2019/07/23/lady-exposes-married-pharmacist-who-deceived-her-with-marriage-proposal/
Pharmacists don't lie kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Factgist: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
10 Famous People You Never Knew Were Nigerians
https:///2018/10/10-famous-people-you-never-knew-were-nigerians.html

Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study
https:///2019/03/top-10-courses-most-nigerian-students-were-forced-to-study.html

Top10 Countries That Are Number 1 For Terrible Things
https:///2019/04/10-countries-that-are-number-1-for-terrible-things.html

Top 20 People Who Got A New Face After Makeup
https:///2019/07/top-20-people-who-got-a-totally-new-face-after-makeup.html

Indian Photographer Captures Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See
https:///2019/07/indian-photographer-captures-the-love-between-elderly-couples-and-they-are-a-must-see.html
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Its only a low self esteemed and foolish married man that goes about pretending to be single or divorced just to sleep with ladies this days that most ladies will do anything to bed a married man.
Better person na u holy pass

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Komolafe89: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
You mean he duped you be that Heeeyyaa still dreaming

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by oyatz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
These ladies should report him to the police and /or charge him to court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Who Loves Big Girls? / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.