Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal (37455 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Hahahahaha, my ex Nigerians una funny die, very aggressive set of people. i said "unless you are a juvenile" which i thought you are initially but you confirmed it now. calm your nerves darling it's a beautiful world
sure dear ,its a beautiful world, we fight dirty with idiots and go right back to living our best lives wink. No harm no foul.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by ojuu4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
xendra:
right! because its idiots that get big positions in Nigeria, you couldn't even claim such position for your sef

And u? Stop killing itself slowly emotionally because of unsubstantiated allegations
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Babaken(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
When some set of people hate the truth and open wide arms to embrace lies that's what they get. Take heart dear all that glitter is not gold.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
sure dear ,its a beautiful world, we fight dirty with idiots and go right back to living our best lives wink. No harm no foul.
Yeah dear, well you live in shithole, so i dont know what kinda life you talking about. how about you try to move to the west, i bet you gonna love every moment of your life as we all deserve
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
Shut the fu...k up.
can I get to know you??..I like your independent mindedness
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Hahahaha, continue living in your shithole
to surprise you I live in a classy law abiding place ...I'm not gonna tell you where anyway...but sorry for living in Somalia.. really sorry..you live in hell not just shithole
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Yeah dear, well you live in shithole, so i dont know what kinda life you talking about. how about you try to move to the west, i bet you gonna love every moment of your life as we all deserve
lol, people in the west still live on the streets,some still feed on food stamps ,some work three jobs with not enough sleep. Lol , if you want to insult me, come harder than that. The west have their own problems boo. You are nothing but a second class citizen there anyway. Lol mr kpako lawyer wey nor know im work, who knows if you are not one of those doing security work with their law degree cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

to surprise you I live in a classy law abiding place ...I'm not gonna tell you where anyway...but sorry for living in Somalia.. really sorry..you live in hell not just shithole
Hahahahaa, Nah i doubt, look i think you feel jealous and you know what?, it hinders success. enjoy your law abiding shithole Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, people in the west still live on the streets,some still feed on food stamps ,some work three jobs with not enough sleep. Lol , if you want to insult me, come harder than that. The west have their own problems boo. You are nothing but a second class citizen there anyway. Lol mr kpako lawyer wey nor know im work, who knows if you are not one of those doing security work with their law degree cheesy
you er right dear, but not smart Africans, don't sound jealous its of no gain... and why the hell should i come harder!?, you gonna pay me!?... i only cum harder when am sexing, look sweetie suit up and apply for a legal visa. i can help out if you need. i can't remember last time i felt angry and irritated up here even with a little mischievous act of racism, come and enjoy life fully. Hahahaha, beautiful things everywhere!
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nackzy: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
This Nigga is my friend, my girlfriend broke up with me because of her new found love not knowing it was my friend we schooled together in uniport....my girlfriend came back to me regretting why she left me 4 the nigga

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Hahahahaa, Nah i doubt, look i think you feel jealous and you know what?, it hinders success. enjoy your law abiding shithole Hahahahaha
you are in one village in osogbo...I know your type... abroad wanna be residing in Somalia..sorry I don't deal with inferiority complex subhumans like your black low seelf esteem sef...I roll with the whites and not a dirty subhuman black like u
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
you er right dear, but not smart Africans, don't sound jealous its of no gain... and why the hell should i come harder!?, you gonna pay me!?... i only cum harder when am sexing, look sweetie suit up and apply for a legal visa. i can help out if you need. i can't remember last time i felt angry and irritated up here even with a little mischievous act of racism, come and enjoy life fully. Hahahaha, beautiful things everywhere!
lol. Migration is not a thing to boast of,you seem to have just discovered the word "jealous" i see you are using it so loosely ,what a m0ron .Lol anyways am not irritated, just dont put up with foolery. And by the way ,you cant even be angry at racism ,its not your land, you are nothing but a second class citizen,so you have no choice than to swallow whatever is dished at you.lol,enjoy the life bro, am good.

All i asked was a simple question that led to this display of foolishness from you. See if you like ,live one the moon, its is your fvcking business,now swerve.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by lagosminded: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Of course, typical you dodged the part about an irresponsible man cheating on his wife. Did the wife also deserve to be cheated on?

hollah123:
minding her business when expensive gifts are involved abi, y didn't she date a married carpenter? if a married man can deceive anybody then the person is a fool. if only u know many girls feign ignorance to date married men because of the goodies involved n when shit hit the roof they claim victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
goldust777:

I know how you feel truth hurts like an invincible sharp object piercing your brain grin
You think you know but you don't.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nelsonobj: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
He's a calabar man
Na there way be that
No vex jarreh
Some days are like that

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
This story feels COZAlic. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol. Migration is not a thing to boast of,you seem to have just discovered the word "jealous" i see you are using it so loosely ,what a m0ron .Lol anyways am not irritated, just dont put up with foolery. And by the way ,you cant even be angry at racism ,its not your land, you are nothing but a second class citizen,so you have no choice than to swallow whatever is dished at you.lol,enjoy the life bro, am good.

All i asked was a simple question that led to this display of foolishness from you. See if you like ,live one the moon, its is your fvcking business,now swerve.
a typical shitholer... Hahahaha, jealousy and hate will terminate you all down that shithole, swerve in your shithole baby, a country that can't boast of 24hrs electricity supply and good governance, BH and IMN killings... heard a youth was shot dead by scrap shit brains like your type in the NPF, what a waste of talent and hard work... you ought to be ashamed of yourself and your useless country, worst country in the world with all manner of ear sore news going on down there, only country in the world that doesn't use coin value due to scrapshit proud idiots that come here and vanish cus they've seen they worth shit down here!... you think everyone live on the street here!?, i hate bragging but i bet i can feed your family till you all clock your lifespan on earth, you imbeciles reason upside down, reason why they mentor lots of you when you move over here, most religious hypocrites on earth, people who castigate western culture but benefits of it, worst educational sytem, most pours country in terms of security, ardent ignorants who bask in ignorance...you guys are really SHITHOLERS!!!, enjoy your miserable life.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

you are in one village in osogbo...I know your type... abroad wanna be residing in Somalia..sorry I don't deal with inferiority complex subhumans like your black low seelf esteem sef...I roll with the whites and not a dirty subhuman black like u
Shitholers are known for insults with out being fruitful, enjoy your miserable life high human!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Shitholers are known for insults with out being fruitful, enjoy your miserable life high human!!!
shut up ghetto boy, bc you get network in Somalia doesn't give u right to type..you Subhuman...grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

shut up ghetto boy, bc you get network in Somalia doesn't give u right to type..you Subhuman...grin grin cheesy cheesy
A shitholer you will live till you die... nothing changing that, Hahahahaa
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Cityguy: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eyaaaa.......o ti ja won lole nkan! Oga Pharm, why now? It's not good to be going upandan lying just to get them laid. It's not right my people.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Caleycash:
a typical shitholer... Hahahaha, jealousy and hate will terminate you all down that shithole, swerve in your shithole baby, a country that can't boast of 24hrs electricity supply and good governance, BH and IMN killings... heard a youth was shot dead by scrap shit brains like your type in the NPF, what a waste of talent and hard work... you ought to be ashamed of yourself and your useless country, worst country in the world with all manner of ear sore news going on down there, only country in the world that doesn't use coin value due to scrapshit proud idiots that come here and vanish cus they've seen they worth shit down here!... you think everyone live on the street here!?, i hate bragging but i bet i can feed your family till you all clock your lifespan on earth, you imbeciles reason upside down, reason why they mentor lots of you when you move over here, most religious hypocrites on earth, people who castigate western culture but benefits of it, worst educational sytem, most pours country in terms of security, ardent ignorants who bask in ignorance...you guys are really SHITHOLERS!!!, enjoy your miserable life.
apparently you are not even Nigerian.i bet you are Ghanian or south African or kenyan. Lol . Also you are not a lawyer either,which lawyer doesn't know how to use paragraph? Lol All this useless neighboring Africans that want to come and hide and feel funky ,stupid boy.

But my own is since you think everyone down here is misireable ,why not go to that your country forum and mingle with your people? Lol.you come here every day just to get a feel of the so called sh1t hole.

Anyone can claim anything ,even nitwits who are nobody's lol.i cant count so many times i have heard that "i will feed you and your family" line ,even people who cannot afford to introduce fruits and vegetables in their diet use it too grin. Boy go feed yourself first and make sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetables too grin

You are nothing but a rifraf wherever you are hiding in your misery,your ancestors ,your family, your entire lineage are worthless. And i will feed them ,both the ones in hell .lol. . you reta.rd

I blame your idiotic ancestors for proceating a lineage that birthed a spinless imbec1le like you. Imagine posing as a Nigerian just to fit in,lol.which ever country you are from ,you must envy Nigerians badly. Its also evil people like you that will commit crimes and when caught will claim to be a Nigerian.

Lastly, yes, Nigeria is in a mess, yes we don't have light 24hrs, but guess what ? Other countries have their own problems including yours, so go to your forum and mingle there,stop hiding here posing as a Nigerian ,it reeks of lowself esteem. You cant even be proud to identify your own country,lol. Naija for life we don't hide like you. grin
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Caleycash:
A shitholer you will live till you die... nothing changing that, Hahahahaa
Somalian feeling funky bc he's a slave ...I don't roll with mud dwellers..no I don't ..you're so unkept for that..I roll with whites not a black slave like u
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
apparently you are not even Nigerian.i bet you are Ghanian or south African or kenyan. Lol . Also you are not a lawyer either,which lawyer doesn't know how to use paragraph? Lol All this useless neighboring Africans that want to come and hide and feel funky ,stupid boy.

But my own is since you think everyone down here is misireable ,why not go to the your country forum and mingle with your people? Lol.you come here every day just to get a feel of the so called sh1t hole.

Anyone can claim anything ,even nitwits who are nobody's lol.i cant count so many times i have heard that "i will feed you and your family" line ,even people who cannot afford to introduce fruits and vegetables in their diet use it too grin. Boy go feed yourself first and make sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetables too grin

You are nothing but a rifraf wherever you are hiding in your mystery,your ancestors ,your family, your entire lineage are worthless. And i will feed them ,both the ones in hell .lol. . you reta.rd

I blame your idiotic ancestors for proceating a lineage that birthed a spinless imbec1le like you. Imagine posing as a Nigerian just to fit in,lol.which ever country you are from ,you must envy Nigerians badly. Its also evil people like you that will commit crimes and when caught will claim to be a Nigerian.

Lastly, yes, Nigeria is in a mess, yes we don't have light 24hrs, but guess what ? Other countries have their own problems including yours, so go to your forum and mingle there,stop hiding here posing as a Nigerian ,it reeks of lowself esteem. You cant even be proud to identify your own country,lol. Naija for life we don't hide like you. grin

Easy now...

LMFAO cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Easy now...

LMFAO cheesy
lol. I just tire for some yeye people o. Just imagine the idiot couldn't even be a good impostor on a faceless forum. Lol the guy na ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Somalian feeling funky bc he's a slave ...I don't roll with mud dwellers..no I don't ..you're so unkept for that..I roll with whites not a black slave like u
You know your really a shitholer and just saying nonsense about me, the reality still remains that i live in a sane country and you are a shitholer, Hahahahahaa
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:

But my own is since you think everyone down here is misireable ,why not go to that your country forum and mingle with your people? Lol.you come here every day just to get a feel of the so called sh1t hole.

You are nothing but a rifraf wherever you are hiding in your misery,your ancestors ,your family, your entire lineage are worthless. And i will feed them ,both the ones in hell .lol. . you reta.rd

i don't have time to read your bullshiit, am full blooded Nigerian. from Ezeagu Enugu state....you sound very low intellectually, maybe its only makeup and how chase rich men that's in your head, you and your leeching kinds dont deserve anything good. reason why you live in a shithole Hahahaha, you can never experience a sane country. sorry you all mad down there from your president to you and your leeching family, bunch of wastes, thank goodness i left that shithole... you call me slave i live like a king here, you think you are Queen but you are the real slave in your own country, I've got time for you... women like you are a disgrace to the world. i bet you are only good at riding dicks for material stuffs, reason why you cant get love. bunch of leeching losers. frankly i pity you all down that shithole
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol. I just tire for some yeye people o. Just imagine the idiot couldn't even be a good impostor on a faceless forum. Lol the guy na ode.

Akwuna di ka gi... hahahahaa
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:

Nne gi na Nna gi bu Ozu Atiti, Chukwu ru kwa gi onu ngahuu!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Caleycash:
i don't have time to read your bullshiit, am full blooded Nigerian. from Ezeagu Enugu state....you sound very low intellectually, maybe its only makeup and how chase rich men that's in your head, you and your leeching kinds dont deserve anything good. reason why you live in a shithole Hahahaha, you can never experience a sane country. sorry you all mad down there from your president to you and your leeching family, bunch of wastes, thank goodness i left that shithole... you call me slave i live like a king here, you think you are Queen but you are the real slave in your own country, I've got time for you... women like you are a disgrace to the world. i bet you are only good at riding dicks for material stuffs, reason why you cant get love. bunch of leeching losers. frankly i pity you all down that shithole
if you are from enugu , it means your parents live in the shithole, your entire family lives in the shithole ,your ancestors both from your mother and fathers side died in the shithole,I am not surprised,you ibos are pitiful. I am from the niger delta and will never ever sell my country out like this that i will now even be sounding like a foreigner. I was so convinced you were one of those south Africans or ghanians on this forum ,well atleast it just had to be an ibo person ,na una way lol.

I bet you wish you were never even born as a Nigerian, such intense self hate,you must hate looking in the mirror. i spit on your fathers head ,dead or alive for raising a pathetic idiot with low self esteem. All i can say is your parents raised a fool,smh bye.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by NNEWIsuper: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Caleycash:
You know your really a shitholer and just saying nonsense about me, the reality still remains that i live in a sane country and you are a shitholer, Hahahahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.