Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal (37451 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by money121(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by alizma: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stupid man. Even without hidden your marital status, them still dey rush person self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Kenturkey048(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
delishpot:
It is only a big issue if the cheat was a woman. In naija a man gets many passes for such acts.
not just in naija...the African culture at large...
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by decco1878: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
doneyor:
A lady, identified as Louisa Louis Michael, has come out to expose one Mr. Eno Obong Okon, who claimed to be a pharmacist, for talking her into marriage but unknowingly to her that he was already married with kids.

She also revealed that the pharmacist also went about deceiving other girls in Akwa Ibom, promising them marriage.

According to Louisa Louis Michael, she had wanted exposing her first but she decided to hold her peace but surprisingly, another lady took to Facebook to expose Mr. Eno Obong Okon, by posting pictures of the man and his family.

Louis, who could not hold her anger anymore, decided to join hands with the other lady to expose the pharmacist as she wrote;

������
This is a public announcement, dear men who want to be shameless, it's time to pocket your nonsenses.
I have been silent since yesterday even though this has been boiling inside of me.

Women go through a lot already, rape, deceit and all that u could think of, but unfortunately they are always blamed for crimes they did not commit. That nonsense has to stop from henceforth, you men cannot always blame women for your inconsistencies. And this trend of deceit amongst you guys has got to stop.
Dating a girl and dumping her is painful enough, but deceiving a girl about ur marital status is crime.
These things happen everytime, but I'm surprised that even after the poor girl came out to share her truth, some idiots still rallied around the stupid young man.

Some days back I made a post about a pharmacist who lied to me about being single, I clearly mentioned him saying that he has a son but he's single. I wanted to tag him to the post but held myself, just yesterday, a young lady who saw his pictures somewhere came out to say her truth. This idiot promised to marry her, took wine to her house without her consent and went ahead to fix a date for their engagement.
The same idiot that told me he wanted to marry me the very first day he set his eyes on me.
This young man with a beautiful wife, he told these girls terrible things about his wife, told them he's divorced, though he told me he's single and today he has the boldness to come on Facebook to write nonsense.

Pharm Eno Obong Okon I'm told you are a fake pharmacist, this is me calling you out for lying against a girl you deceived, should u not shut up and apologise to those two ladies for misleading them, in saner climes don't you know you could be jailed?
I will be their voice, I will shout and scream for them.
You are are so mad to say such evil about your wife, look at the beautiful lady u went about disgracing, saying all manner of evil about.

And for those of u who wear deceit like a clothe, do not worry, your days are coming. No more victim shaming, u can't hurt women and turn around to shame them.
If u are married and want to date a lady, go ahead and tell her your status, let it be her decision whether or not to accept you.

Below are some screenshots of the conversations we had yesterday������

https://ukrido.com/2019/07/23/lady-exposes-married-pharmacist-who-deceived-her-with-marriage-proposal/
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by AgentGoat: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fish brains. Most nigeria ladies are too gullible.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by vivalavida(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did he kpansh you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by melanch(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol. What we do for love! I design beautiful websites like www.redhillschool.com.ng.

Call or whatsapp 07085013051
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Isoduwa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
The ways some married idiots were sending DMS on nairaland. Some men are just plain stupid.

I know another one that opened a Facebook account
and even rented an apartment outside lagos to be forming single, i am just waiting till the day the bubble will burst.

Lawyers in the house ,isnt this type of deceit chargeable in a court of law?

If you don't want to be fuvk please keep your pussycat
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Flyingngel(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
elmagnifico411 post:

Akwa ibom people and their love for Facebook! Their mumu button no be here..

What has Akwa Ibom people got to do with this? Am asking you.
So you and ur village people are not on Facebook?
Well it goes to show the level of illiteracy down there.
EBOT!
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

If you don't want to be fuvk please keep your pussycat
ozuo undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by mimimile93: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Its only a low self esteemed and foolish married man that goes about pretending to be single or divorced just to sleep with ladies this days that most ladies will do anything to bed a married man.
maybe the man is poor. no woman will reject a rich man whether married,blind, cripple or deaf.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Isoduwa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
ozuo undecided

Stupid Benin girl no class no brain just Mumu full everywhere ozuo family �
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

Stupid Benin girl no class no brain just Mumu full everywhere ozuo family �
your ancestors,both on your mother and fathers side are the ozuos grin.since your ancestors were stupid enough to start a lineage that produced a useless animal called isoduwa grin.

Pussy whipped assh0less that are ready to deny even their mothers ,wives and kids for pussy. shameless animals,i spit on your rotten brain. angry. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Isoduwa(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
delishpot:
It is only a big issue if the cheat was a woman. In naija a man gets many passes for such acts.

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
mimimile93:
maybe the man is poor. no woman will reject a rich man whether married,blind, cripple or deaf.
.. I don't think he is poor from the narrative the lady gave.Just that some married men are stupid enough to deny their wife Nd kids just because of a pussy.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
When women were double and triple dating claiming single, they never knew men were doing apprenticeship in the trade
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
The ways some married idiots were sending DMS on nairaland. Some men are just plain stupid.

I know another one that opened a Facebook account
and even rented an apartment outside lagos to be forming single, i am just waiting till the day the bubble will burst.

Lawyers in the house ,isnt this type of deceit chargeable in a court of law?
Not at all... its love affair, that's your own business if you fall prey to a con lover, seek true love and forget about material things!
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
Not at all... its love affair, that's your own business if you fall prey to a con lover, seek true love and forget about material things!
but there was a case of a guy that promised a lady marriage just to obtain money from her. Also people who did marriage scam have been arrested too. Just asking to learn.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by mimimile93: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I don't think he is poor from the narrative the lady gave.Just that some married men are stupid enough to deny their wife Nd kids just because of a pussy.
pussy is powerful in some ways. it can make a man denies himself.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
mimimile93:
pussy is powerful in some ways. it can make a man denies himself.
...Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaah.But you re right to some extent.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Hameex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fear that name # ENO# it can cause heart attack grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by ejemamaka: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by uksaviour(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Akwa ibom people and their love for Facebook! Their mumu button no be here..

Akwa ibom people are not your playmate be warn
We don't mingle with pigs like you
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
but there was a case of a guy that promised a lady marriage just to obtain money from her. Also people who did marriage scam have been arrested too. Just asking to learn.
my message is gender stereotyping free, it goes for everyone... even with the intentions of scamming someone its not an offence or breaking of any law, remember its based on love which is mutual consensual. if its on marriage case you guys go for a divorce as simple as that. reason why one has to be wary before mingling and tangling
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
I will keep saying it, no man can deceive me with marriage, I have a bright future ahead of me and a career to think of, so why will marriage be a top priority? They only decieve desperate ladies.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by mimimile93: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
...Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaah.But you re right to some extent.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Caleycash(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
NB: I don't think marriage scam applies to Nigerians in Nigeria, very very rare such a case

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
my message is gender stereotyping free, it goes for everyone... even with the intentions of scamming someone its not an offence or breaking of any law, remember its based on love which is mutual consensual. if its on marriage case you guys go for a divorce as simple as that. reason why one has to be wary before mingling and tangling
if it is not an offense then why are marriage scammers arrested? I think false pretence to obtain anything is fraud,i might be wrong which is why i asked for lawyers,so i ask ,are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by Duggedised12(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Caleycash:
NB: I don't think marriage scam applies to Nigerians in Nigeria, very very rare such a case
it does as there was a case here in Nigeria that even got to front page some time ago.
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by hollah123: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
lagosminded:
Is it that hard for a man not to lie and deceive? Is it that hard for a man not to lie, deceive and betray his wife and kids? A family he swore to be faithful to before God and family.

However, continue to blame a single girl that was minding her business until she crossed path with a shameless and undisciplined man.

minding her business when expensive gifts are involved abi, y didn't she date a married carpenter? if a married man can deceive anybody then the person is a fool. if only u know many girls feign ignorance to date married men because of the goodies involved n when shit hit the roof they claim victim
Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm surprised at some comments here,some are even coming from fellow women.People cheering evil believing that it won't come to them,That's why Nigeria is getting worse by the day.

Nobody is immune to scam be it in business or anything else,Just pray it doesn't come to you especially when you re innocent minded.Tell me how a lady will suspect a young man that said he's never married, that had proposed to her and even gone to see her family.

In a sane country this guy would have been in jail. So many things are taken for granted here,that's why criminals are increasing by the day..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal by TONYE001(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
delishpot:

I agree with you 100%!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.