Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Endless (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endless (episode 1) (327 Views)

Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endless (episode 1) by chizgold80: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2019
The hottest day of February was coming to an end and drowsy silence covered the whole Asam estate as the news of the former chief judge of the state’s demise made everyone cold.

They’d Just seen him jog on the streets that morning, two hummer jeeps drove behind him as he managed to jog through. He did this every other morning.

He had cardiac arrest, caused by arrhythmia.

Etta, his first daughter had just stepped out from court where she had a case when her phone rang.
It was her younger sister Ekaette who had called to inform her of their father’s demise.

“Etta, Daddy is gone. He is dead...” Ekaette cried out over the phone.

“How?” Etta gasped. Her hands were shaking, her heart was beating so fast she couldn’t move her feet from where she stood.

“Are you okay?” Her colleague and friend Nameh asked as she approached her immediately she noticed something had gone wrong with her friend.

“My father is dead. My father...” She faltered.

“What?”

“We were together this morning, he sent me to get newspapers at Plaza before coming back home. I can’t believe this. I can’t just believe it.” Tears ran out of her eyes.

Nameh held her hands, “give me the car keys, let me drive you home.”

Etta managed to walk into her American spec Camry her father had bought for her on her 26th birthday, in her black pencil skirt and her white collarless shirt. Her fair skin had suddenly turned red from the sad news she had just heard.

“You have to calm down Etta, breath in and out.” Nameh said calmly as she started the car and drove into the main road.

“My father can’t be dead...” Etta said as she ran her hands through her soft braided hair.

As Nameh drove into the compound, she could tell that something had gone wrong. There were lots of people standing outside the house, their hands on their heads in amazement.

Etta rushed out of the car and ran toward her mother who was sitting on the floor of the verandah, dressed in a blue jean and black blouse. Her sister Ekaette was sitting by her mother’s feet. “ Tell me it’s not true mom, tell me it’s not true.” She cried out.

“The ambulance just took him away.” Her mother said tearily.

Another car drove into the compound, and when Etta saw who it was, she left her mother and ran into his arms, “Bobby, My father is gone! He is gone!” She cried out in his arms.

His huge hands snaked round her, and she was diminished by his side.

Nameh sighed and turned her head pitifully. Etta’s father had once dashed her money before when she visited their house for the first time.
She was chubby and had big legs that everyone jokingly called yam legs.

“Husband of my youth! He is gone oooo” Etta’s mom cried out so loud.

READ MORE: https://africanfictions.com/endless-chapter-1/

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Clean The World, But Let’s Start With Nigeria / Being Romantic Has To Do With A Lot And Believe Me It Involves Money. / Best New Month Prayer For Some One You Cherish The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.