Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,527 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland (4144 Views)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by TupacS: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
MasterRahl:
Absolutely

I used a temporary email to register this acc.

So the email might look unusual

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
TupacS:

I used a temporary email to register this acc.

So the email might look unusual
Indeed it is. Why not drop your WhatsApp number let me chat you up?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2019
bro, pls note our counsels are not binding on u
secondly, we don't even have d full details.

What happened does not mean u can't marry d first lady anymore. before she left, what did 2 of u say about marriage or d future of the relationship.

I don't know why u want to wait till 30, if both of you are working, u can plan and marry before that time

all the best

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by TupacS: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2019
MasterRahl:

Alright then.
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It's not compulsory you date/marry either of them. It's not compulsory you date ANY lady now..it's not a matter of urgency....humans change, you see two lovers who love deeply out of the blue one of them one day can wake up and wonder why he/she is dating the other person.
Change is constant. A lady that may be with you in hard times soaking garri with you maybe because she hasn't found a better option,sooner or later she will look at her friends and envy them and dump you for greener pastures.

Op,lemme tell you one secret about women, women love the idea of marriage than the man they are dating! Promise a girl marriage and even though she does not love you,she can dump a guy she truly loves for you!

So if another suitor come,she will leave you again? You deserve better!

For your age,I guess there is more to life than dating...enjoy your youth now! You can never get this period back ,live it to the fullest...must not be in a committed relationship. Don't let girls matter stop you from having fun
Sorry I'm responding to this late. I appreciate your opinion bro and it is indeed wise. These girls can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Lol.
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by bodmasfem(m): 4:30am On Aug 11, 2019
MasterRahl:

I want to talk to u on Fiverr too. My number 07051529165. Thanks!
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Figloz(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Do away with them like bad habit and move on with your life.SMH...

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by kingpheenix(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Best advise you would get here, no go rush decide anything
Logobenz1:
First off,let that new gold digging bitch Go!she is not worth.your time and MONEY!
Also,the old one wants to use emotional blackmail to tie you down so you marry her ASAP.
Don't do it either.
You sound like a promising guy that would come up something in future.dont marry a woman now because of pressure and later regret it cos she no longer suit the standard.
Finish your studies,get basic things in life(good crib,Benz or other brands of cars,a steady income) and make a decision from that new vantage point.
Goodluck men!
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by pwetie: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by pwetie: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
MasterRahl:

As regards to d topic above, marriage isn't something to rush into, take your time to observe, reasonate and pray over it.

Pls, would love to know about Kindle nd Fiverr too from a pro like u, my Whatsapp digits: 0817fiv. tnks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her / How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Pic: Why You Need To Fear Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.