Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67623 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Well yours is the conspiracy theorists way of looking at it. I think Russia was on course for better relations with the West. But ultimately they wanted to do it on their own terms. The Russian economy today is in shambles. Apart from oil and weapons, Russia doesn't really contribute anything to the global economy. GDP growth is almost negative. Unemployment is high. There are anti government protests almost everyday. These are symptoms of a country in crisis and on the brink. If putin was such an expert super human ex kgb supremo, why is Russia in shambles today?
My point Exactly!

He thinks the American world order is responsible for this and he is not entirely wrong

America through her allies has frustrated Russian's interest and economic development.

Russia's aim is to reverse the world order and they see Europe as the start of that.

After all, the European union as a unit is the largest economic trading bloc in the world.

Trump can't afford to push Europe to the East, it is dangerous.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by ada9ja(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala

That not how leaders should talk and america cant succeed alone without others....he talks like a shit....he did something to hauwei and nobody insulted him n why is he insulting another president....he is so mad, if he want to protect his people, let him do that when none of his people are outside america.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Mac2016(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:

Europe needs America more and should respect the friendship not stab it in the back.
Btw he said Macrons foolishness not that Macron is foolish.
You can be a fool to be foolish even if momentarily. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Akorede02(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.

Hum hum he loves the people that voted for him but insulting a personality that represents large number of good people. Is that humane?

Stop small thinking.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by lamstands(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
I hope Trump is not brining America to the beginning of their end.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankmoney(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
It seems nigerians living in Nigeria likes Trump more than Americans ...
.they seem to understand his policies more than Americans

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by elijahkayode(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
with the trash and unintelligent crap you composed up their.

We know the uninformed dunce

people like u are hard to enlighten,
enjoy Ur life
U will hate the democrats when u really understand what they stand for, their ideology and vision for the future of the world is bleeped and corrupt (Satan level of corrupt), u think they are called the left just for fun
from the Clinton to the Obamas to their cronies (e.g epstein, Soros) Obama gave iran 1billion cash, why?
same Iran that is aggressively campaigning against everything America stands for
Do Ur research on political correctness, they know people can't stand homosexual (sin against God & man) in others so they invent terms like that to keep zombies like u shacked up, lose Ur soul for all they care

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by samirus: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
blacknp:
Slave mentality,they say foolishness lies in the heart of a child,go and check yourself.
People like talk that have not been enslaved what have you gain in the country as a citizen abeg tell me...
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
My point Exactly!

He thinks the American world order is responsible for this and he is not entirely wrong

America through her allies has frustrated Russian's interest and economic development.

Russia's aim is to reverse the world order and they see Europe as the start of that.

After all, the European union as a unit is the largest economic trading bloc in the world.

Trump can't afford to push Europe to the East, it is dangerous.
Well the thing I'm trying to make you understand is that Europe can never go East! Russia has no ideology to bequeath to anybody. Their country is in shambles! Why will a prosperous and fledging democracy like France or Britain start cozying up to Russia that is almost a third world country with a dictator that has been in power for 20 years plus? Russia that has invaded 2 European countries within the past 12years?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by tyup(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Oga please stop talking like this. The only reason America and Russia are enemies today is primarily because of NATO and EUROPE. The Europeans fear Russian dominance or occupation. America is the big brother that keeps watch over Europe. You will never find the Russians killing people on the streets of America like they have successfully done in England. Or invading a country and killing it's President like they did in Romania during the cold war. Europe needs America for protection. That's why NATO was created. How on earth can the Europeans support Russia on the U.N. council? That's like a death wish.

Yes bro you're right and I really agree with you.... it's why Poland's president called on Donald Trump to please establish a military base in their country and even promising to fund the construction and name it after Trump

so yeah I guess Europe really needs trump

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
frankmoney:
It seems nigerians living in Nigeria likes Trump more than Americans ...
.they seem to understand his policies more than Americans
Forget what you see on CNN. CNN is the mouth piece of a small section of the American population. Ordinary Americans absolutely love trump. Why do you think Hollywood and the liberal media gave the 2016 election to Clinton even after trump was announced as the winner?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by samirus: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=wirinet post=80664735]
That's what Trump asslickers fail to understand, you don't run a government on Twitter, it only complicates issues. There are various diplomatic offices to handle such matters, it shouldn't always involve the president directly. Everthing could have been done behind the scenes. It will now be very difficult to deal with, as Trump is now threatening and insulting. Pride will now take over reason.
The US can fight the whole world at once, it will fail.[/quote
when Donald Trump is not buhari... All what Donald has done for America can be proven sir.... Not your asslicker jubrin in Aso rock....Even so called our president has been not done 10‰ of what he wrote in is manifesto

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by datasthmagirl(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
That's not just bravado. It's tit for tat.

An investigation is already on. Once there is sufficient evidence that those US companies were unfairly targeted by France, a reciprocal tax/tariff will be imposed - starting with French wine. Macron want to set global tariff precedent against US tech companies. But Trump can play that game in other ways too.

If you want trade relations with the US, then keep it fair and free, not one-sided to the detriment of American workers and businesses. That's all Trump is demanding.

grandstar:
What Macron did was wrong but with Trump's bravado, it will have nationalist appeal in France and to rescind it may prove difficult.

There are institutions to deal with matters like this. Trump would have done better by shutting up. Well, he never does.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankmoney(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Forget what you see on CNN. CNN is the mouth piece of a small section of the American population. Ordinary Americans absolutely love trump. Why do you think Hollywood and the liberal media gave the 2016 election to Clinton even after trump was announced as the winner?
really ? From what I've seen on several forums , Twitter and Reddit , most of them do not like him ....a whole lot . I can't judge because I don't live in the USA , and forget cnn , even on BBC , and fox you still see so many bad news about him
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
frankmoney:
really ? From what I've seen on several forums , Twitter and Reddit , most of them do not like him ....a whole lot . I can't judge because I don't live in the USA , and forget cnn , even on BBC , and fox you still see so many bad news about him
Elections are not won on Twitter and Facebook. The 2016 elections taught us that. Even in Nigeria we know that. Ordinary voting Americans are with trump.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankmoney(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Elections are not won on Twitter and Facebook. The 2016 elections taught us that. Even in Nigeria we know that. Ordinary voting Americans are with trump.
I'm not talking about election . I'm talking about policies and life in general . So u want to tell me all the things being said bout Nigeria on social media are lies and don't reflect what's going on in the country ?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Akorede02(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.

Hum hum he loves the people that voted for him but insulting a personality that represents large number of good people. Is that humane?

Stop small thinking.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
frankmoney:
I'm not talking about election . I'm talking about policies and life in general . So u want to tell me all the things being said bout Nigeria on social media are lies and don't reflect what's going on in the country ?
Well let's watch out and see how the elections pan out in 2020. I don't know any serious American that will come out and vote for illegal immigrants to remain or for America to continue subsidising the rest of the world. Trump will win with a landslide.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankmoney(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Well let's watch out and see how the elections pan out in 2020. I don't know any serious American that will come out and vote for illegal immigrants to remain or for America to continue subsidising the rest of the world. Trump will win with a landslide.
oh well since I don't live there I can't say anything to be honest
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by micflo28(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2019
A president being so uncouth, where is his civility.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Well the thing I'm trying to make you understand is that Europe can never go East! Russia has no ideology to bequeath to anybody. Their country is in shambles! Why will a prosperous and fledging democracy like France or Britain start cozying up to Russia that is almost a third world country with a dictator that has been in power for 20 years plus? Russia that has invaded 2 European countries within the past 12years?
You are contacting yourself.

You already said there country is in shambles because of sanctions imposed by America earlier. Hence, they didn't bring their own economy to the ground all by themselves.

America can dish such crippling sanctions because the rest of the other successful nations like France and Germany mainly Europe supports those sanctions.

If those countries are forced to start reconsidering American influence, Russia would be happy and world order will start changing significantly.

Hope you now understand.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by gbishman: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2019
World leaders shouldn't talk this way, diplomacy is always the best option. Trumps acting like a Mafia don
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Olafisoyem: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala

Putting america first doesn’t mean pushing hot allies away.
No country can survive without alliances.

Also please try to not be abusive on the internet
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Olafisoyem: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:
But these 'American companies' provide services beyond their home state, is it not logical that they be taxed by other countries they operate in.

A president/leader that speaks without weighing the implications of his words is the foolish one.

Trump needs EQ or a VACATION, whichever works.

Your head dey there!
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by MartinsD12(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154791664625606657

What do you think?
Hahaha America wine is better than French wine grin Trump easy o
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Olafisoyem: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
grandstar:
What Macron did was wrong but with Trump's bravado, it will have nationalist appeal in France and to rescind it may prove difficult.

There are institutions to deal with matters like this. Trump would have done better by shutting up. Well, he never does.
What macron did is not wrong. He’s looking out for his own country.

Imagine a US company operating in Nigeria and not paying tax basically taking the money out of your country and taking it to theirs. Would you be happy with that?

Also every sovereign state has the right to govern itself the way it pleases and that’s not trumps business
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by TheTrueSeeker2: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
deltateam:

Op your topic is wrong. You can be sued for it. Trump never called Macron a fool. Someone can take a foolish action without necessarily being a fool.

A WISE man takes WISE actions and he's applauded for his WISDOM...!!!
A FOOL takes FOOLISH actions and he's rebuked for his ....!!!

Who exactly would want to sue me? TRUMP or MACRON? Just asking....!!!
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by azikiweironsi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yyeske:
Putting America first doesn't mean he should go about insulting every world leader, the other time it was the Canadian PM, later the chancellor of Germany, former PM of Britain and several others.
Is he the only wise leader in the world? While citizens of those countries and even Americans condemn him, people like you support him, when he even said that Sub Sahara African countries were Shithole countries, Americans and citizens from those countries were against him but people like you praised him. Your brain didn't tell you that he was insulting you too since you are a product of a shithole since we all know what a shithole produces.
Tell them. The children of hates and perdition.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blackfriday:
which of the world?.....africa okay but you saying russia, even NK is fully standing up to US, or Iran and you can boldly say europe will shake if things get serious... Noooooo

Iran and NK cannot even withstand US nuclear powers
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Ugosample(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up ..American economy is in a great state under Trump , unemployment at its lowest , black unemployment at its lowest ever , stock markets at all time high yet you a Buhari worshiper thinks otherwise ...better receive sense

have you looked into the effects of Trumps recklessness on America's fiscal position?

I tire for NiggerAreans
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Ugosample(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:

Europe needs America more and should respect the friendship not stab it in the back.
Btw he said Macrons foolishness not that Macron is foolish.

a president should NEVER make such statements

Many of you Nigerians have normalised such things
And its wrong
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
US is the world power and no country on earth can dethrone them as far as Isreal is with them as allies.... God bless the United States Of America

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.