Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67590 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2019
aremuforlife:
Trump is the real fool hear
America has lost their respect . They only live in past glory
He feel being the president of America makes a semi God
He respects no one and he always demand for one

Baba, leave matter.
he is fighting for the people that voted him into power,
not your lifeless zooman that shoots people that voted him into power.

There is a big difference lazy youth

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Are you kidding me? When polls have already given it to trump. Who doesn't want a President that puts his country first? He has even sidelined America's traditional allies just to prove that America is always first. No nonsense President. Go to American forums and see what ordinary Americans think about trump. The guy has won a second term already.

Link to the forum pls

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by goldust777: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Point of correction, he is getting rid of illegal immigrants. And I don't understand why it disturbs you that he is doing that. Is it because tour own President in Nigeria is sleeping while illegal and undocumented herssmen are killing Nigerians? Just imagine if Nigeria had a trump and he proposed building a wall in the North to keep out those killer herssmen. And if he got the immigration service to organise raised to arrest these herdsmen that are kidnapping Nigerians everywhere. Would you not be happy as a Nigerian?
You are definitely a kid who still has a lot to read the moment you talked about Trump building a wall to keep out Fulani in Nigeria if he was president I know you only know how to press phone with zero knowledge on international issues.i hope Nigeria never make an ignorant kid like you president if not that is the end of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by ChristineC: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
kernel001:
Trump needs Europe, not fight them to conquer the rest of the world.
did Trump say he wants to conquer the world?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Trump is no different from our African leaders but slave mentality has clouded Africans (especially nairalanders) minds. Most Americans don't like this guy. This is the same man who's using the courts to prevent lawmakers from accessing his tax returns. What's he hiding? This dude is as corrupt as our leaders

4 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iziquiel(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

The so called economy has been a rip off of the work Obama put in place not that trump revived the world biggest economy from any previous decline (economy was ok when trump came in).

The foundation of which America was built as a global leader is its position in global affairs which trump has isolated it from in the pretence of america first that is actually white supremacy been the most emboldened more than at any time

Its OK if trump is the only succor pained Nigerians get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

Those Trump asslickers are not Nigerians, we know who they are.

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankson1(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
onegig:
Lol America first? oh ok then. France first, Germany first. If everyone wants their own Nationalistic views most Global trade would collapse .

Also calling the President of a Country foolish because he is trying to protect his country makes Trump a kid that's only good at throwing tantrums.

The dolts on Nairaland are so freaking stupid it makes one cringe. Facebook, Google twitter, IG all have huge presence in the countries of the world and they make huge profits from local businesses and populations but because they are online they don't pay taxes to Local countries and retain almost all profits back to their home country. Is this right? Nope . What Macron did was just to tax these companies based on estimated profits they make from his country. That's not a bad idea.

Same way Uber is carting away 25% of all revenues made in Nigeria without paying taxes except for income tax of some fringe employees they have in the country. There's a spiral of effects this can cause and the most affected are you dumb poverty stricken people on here shouting Trump my G.

A market seller in Asaba uses Facebook to chat her friends and views ads placed by Mr Emeka in Owerri and the money ends up in a bank account in the US. Isn't the government that provided security and other basic amenities to the extent that the market seller was comfortable enough to use the so called services entitled to a certain percentage of those profits since they were a direct enabler of such transactions? That's just a low level explanation.

Anyways, poverty is truly cyclical and it is enabled by wanton illiteracy as displayed on this thread.

I read comments here on NL and laugh. Many of these trump supporters are saying trash because of their hatred for PMB. They really don't know what's happening.

Some folks say D Trump is fighting for his country and I wonder what Macron is doing?

5 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Sirwallace:

He puts americans first at the expense of ridiculing and putting other countries economy down. Thats what you call patriotism. But I call it patriotism with selfishness. Trump is acting because of america's biggest economy and military might. That was the case of Hitler too. The only difference between the two is the absence of land grabbing. Power intoxicate they say. Trump is pushing for his match across the globe, until he met his match in Putin or the short man in north korea across EU.
He forgot other countries too have their countries interest at heart and he is no respecter of their interest.
If you dont call that selfishness, I dont know what you are supposed to call it.
Bros forget story. The major issues in America are unemployment and crime. He has tackled those issues head-on. Unemployment is at its lowest in decades. He is tackling crime by getting rid of undocumented immigrants. Simple!
His foreign policy is "America first".
WW2 ended more than 70 years ago. America cannot continue giving hangouts to the Europeans, especially now that China is quickly knocking on the global power door. It's every country for herself today. If America continues to carry the weight of the EU and NATO and continues to subsidise the rest of the world, China will just promote itself to to global superpower status. Trump is simply shaking off the shackles that have kept America subsidising the world for the past 70 years. China is the motivation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Penboy:

The NATO you're actively mentioning, who dyou think is massively financing it?
Take America out and it'll die a natural death.
Europe might have begun the struggle for modern super powers but those countries won't dare America.

Check most institutions that America formed with other world nations, most fundings come from America. Trump even complained bitterly about some.

Truth is those European countries have gone lazy.
You have no idea of what you are talking about.

if NATO and European countries in the security council starts supporting Rusia positions or starts taking a nuetral positions. America will be exposed.

i.e why did you think when America wanted to invade Iraq and Syria, it needed NATO assistance?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by nonut: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:

Europe needs America more and should respect the friendship not stab it in the back.
Btw he said Macrons foolishness not that Macron is foolish.
Foolishness and foolish, there's no difference.
Trump is mad, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by kikake: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154791664625606657

What do you think?

It's foolishness on taxation, Trump did not call Marcon Foolish.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by UrRealG: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Savage cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2019
goldust777:

You are definitely a kid who still has a lot to read the moment you talked about Trump building a wall to keep out Fulani in Nigeria if he was president I know you only know how to press phone with zero knowledge on international issues.i hope Nigeria never make an ignorant kid like you president if not that is the end of Nigeria
I am the kid? We are here exchanging ideas and you are throwing insults and it's me that is the kid? I wont even dignify you with any kind of insult. You are not worth it. Next time go the the big brother section where you belong Instead of posting here. You clearly have no idea what the adults are on about here.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by kikake: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala

And Trump is most likely to win second term.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by pseudonomer: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Sammiejokes:
Why is macron bypassing the European union on this digital tax? I hope he reverse this decision soon. France have brexit to deal with not picking trade war with USA. He is playing with recession. European countries GDP at the moment is close to zero. The only loser I see is France, Google and the rest will conveniently pay the tax but French businesses will suffer, they don't have such capital strength.

As far I can confirm, Germany tax digital products outside Europe/Germany. I have so many digital products that always cost extra by living in Germany.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by PeaceNexus(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Like Trump or not, he is doing exactly what he said he would do during his campaign... America first....Though sometimes he forgets to use presidential language to communicate but it helps him sometimes. People don't want to mess with him because they won't be able to match him word for word....
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

Obama also has a hand in the war that has decimated the nation of Sudan.

Do you still like your beloved first black president??

Trump compared to Obama is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Read you no go read na to dey watch CNN from morning to night.

Spits!
You are far more intelligent than what I used to think you are. You have been reading my mind. That's what I used to tell people. Obama and Clinton created terrorism. Period!.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by damkin24(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.
And did you vote for him?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Lovelife433(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala
Ò lenu bi TRUMP.

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by anonymous1759(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:

Europe needs America more and should respect the friendship not stab it in the back.

Please Elaborate your stance on foolishness and foolish? You just want to defend someone's president like say na your papa for house.

If someone said something like this to your father at home won't you get mad?? Keep on asslicking no matter how you worship Trump he still sees you as a maggot. I know you're from a particular Tribe no need to mention.

4 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sirwallace(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Bros forget story. The major issues in America are unemployment and crime. He has tackled those issues head-on. Unemployment is at its lowest in decades. He is tackling crime by getting rid of undocumented immigrants. Simple!
WW2 ended more than 70 years ago. America cannot continue giving hangouts to the Europeans, especially now that China is quickly knocking on the global power door. It's every country for herself today. If America continues to carry the weight of the EU and NATO and continues to subsidise the rest of the world, China will just promote itself to to global superpower status. Trump is simply shaking off the shackles that have kept America subsidising the world for the past 70 years. China is the motivation.

I totally agree with you on everything trump is doing for his country. Welfare and security of the citizens is the responsibilty of every country leaders. My point is you don't do that by undermining and ridiculing your counterpart from other countries.

Imagine a putin calling trump foolish on some policy. What do you think will be the outcome of that?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by wirinet(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

Europe needed America during the world war. And remember the 2nd world war was won by alliance not US alone. The muscle US flexes around the world today is due to the fact that it has support of its European allies under NATO. Unilateralism is what US thrives on, whenever US ditches United Nations and takes a Unilateral move on the world stage with support from its allies be rest assured that US actions would be justified.

Without the cooperation of European countries during the cold war US wouldn't have been able to put Soviet expansionism in check. After the 2nd world war ended USSR under Joseph Stalin started expanding eastward, eastern Europe was falling to Communism and this was a threat to Western europe and America, the main reason that led US to create NATO in 1949. And this NATO really boosted US power during the cold war years because the USSR would think twice before unilaterally taking actions that undermines US powers and influence.

Emmanuel Macron once said that Europe should create its own military force, a military force that can defend europe even from US, why? Because they are not happy with the US under trump. If that should happen that would be the beginning of the end for NATO and the end of US dominance on the world stage militarily. The reason US is running its madness around the world is because of the strength of the NATO alliance. And i can tell you US has achieved its selfish interest around the world through this NATO alliance. Bro let me cut it here. US needs Europe the more but Trump does not see this because he doesn't know intl politics. Putin a brilliant tactician knows the importance of alliance when he said some years back that

"The dissolution of the Soviet Union is the biggest political disaster of the 20th century"

Look at Putin today he needs alliance badly so as to project Russia's interest around the world. What US is still enjoying.

You are still one of the reasons, I know that my time on this forum is not a waste of time. The youth just refuse to learn and openly and arrogantly display their ignorance. I am sure a few would learn something from people like you.
The US strength is basically because of its alliances, destroy those alliances and the US would be ordinary. The current position of the US has gotten ìnto the heads of trump and his white nationalist, that they think they are bigger than all the nations of the world. The countries that would benefit from Trump's stupidness is Russia and China. I just feel sorry for the Europeans and even more sorry for Britain who put their hopes on the "special relationship" mantra.

The Damage being done to US interests and reputation would take decades to undo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by kikake: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:

You got it.

Methinks, Nigeria has more educated illiterates than any other country in the world.

Trump did not call Marcon a foolish man.

Trump was referring to foolishness in Marcon's decision on tax.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You have no idea of what you are talking about.

if NATO and European countries in the security council starts supporting Rusia positions or starts taking a nuetral positions. America will be exposed.

i.e why did you think when America wanted to invade Iraq and Syria, it needed NATO assistance?
Oga please stop talking like this. The only reason America and Russia are enemies today is primarily because of NATO and EUROPE. The Europeans fear Russian dominance or occupation. America is the big brother that keeps watch over Europe. You will never find the Russians killing people on the streets of America like they have successfully done in England. Or invading a country and killing it's President like they did in Romania during the cold war. Europe needs America for protection. That's why NATO was created. How on earth can the Europeans support Russia on the U.N. council? That's like a death wish.

4 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Lol I laugh at some comments on nairaland cheesy

Who told you that only immigrants are responsible for the level of insecurity in America? have you ever seen a foreigner involved in mass shooting in America.

Who told you Trump's policy is the only thing responsible for job creation in America? have you ever heard of the near zero interest rate policy adobted by the reserve bank of America.

Who told you world war two has long be forgotten? when institutions given birth to after world war 2 like UN, IMF and World bank are still the institutions that maintain the world order

Trump shouldn't push the Europeans to the wall. Russia is watching with great interest

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by AgreatMan: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2019
robinsonmfon:
i de tell u bro. They know nothing about what's happening in the US. They'll be in their huts in Oshogbo and typing "I love Trump"

Perhaps u can share a few things about what's happening in the USA to enlighten us all.

I had found it absurd that France will target ONLY apple, Google, Amazon n FB for tax. Are they they only tech companies in France? France is taxing them a combined €500M, other countries will get emboldened too n no sensible President wants that.

No businessman enjoys paying tax and you should have expected Trump to take it a lot more personal.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Ikpongiton: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2019
blacknp:
Lazy Wailer Go and join atiku In Dubai or Reno omokri where ever he is hiding in the Western World,but I forgot who will give a terrorist like Farah Aideed a visa,maybe only to Khartoum Sudan?FG,States and Local Government shared over 697 billion for June,be here complaining instead of trying to get a piece of the pie,what concerns you with America’s economy?
you can continue to rely on the shared billions,but point at who you are better than in kenya,where billions are not shared.monkey man with feeding bottle mentality

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by NnwachukuOkike: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2019
ajebuter:
If this Trump wasn't 'educated' , he would've been any of the following:
Baba Mulika the Vulcanizer

Baba Kamo the Mechanic

Baba Mufu the carpenter

Mallam Bature the shoe maker

Of Baba Ngozi the Okadaman

He lacks what is called ' tact' and diplomacy

How diplomacy is god terrorist jubril(impostor) aka fake buhari in send troops against unarmed innocent indigenous people of IPOB and Shi'ite?

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by maiquel: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154791664625606657

What do you think?
Macron's foolishness has another meaning quite different from Macron is a fool.
Take note and be guided.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by eodavids(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Boyooosa:

Tweeter shouldnt be banned, rather, trump should be. He does the talking before the thinking...

Boss, you and I know that ordinarily, before a president speak to the public, his speech will be vetted by experts in communication to ensure the speech does not unnecessarily carry offensive contents.

Can't you see tweeter has become a medium whereby people like Trump dish out speeches not fit for public consumption and without involving his media aids??

I cannot say tweeter should be banned entirely, but I meant it should not available for passing information badly as Trump had been doing to the shame of his media aids and his dear country.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol I laugh at some comments on nairaland cheesy

Who told you that only immigrants are responsible for the level of insecurity in America? have you ever seen a foreigner involved in mass shooting in America.

Who told you Trump's policy is the only thing responsible for job creation in America? have you ever heard of the near zero interest rate policy adobted by the reverse bank of America.

Who told you world war two has long be forgotten? when institutions given birth to after world war 2 like UN, IMF and World bank are still the institutions that maintain the world order

Trump shouldn't push the Europeans to the wall. Russia is watching with great interest
See bros without the Europeans, America and Russia would-be serious allies. See what Russia did in Ukraine in crimea and in the east in donbass. See what they did in Georgia in 2007. See what they did in Maldova. The Europeans are scared shìt of the Russians. See what they did to sckripal on the streets of England!!!
That's why they all keep running to NATO. The Europeans can never ever side with the Russians. That's sucide. America can push Europe to any extent it wants. Russia can never ever be an alternative to the Europeans. China would even be a better prospect.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by qmd24(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol what an irony. A person whose country does not even have a glory yet to be seen has the temerity to say the US is living on Past glory... Maybe I can believe Europe is living on past glory sha, certainly not America. When those guys cough the whole world catches cold.

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.