Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67624 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by jcross19: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2019
blacknp:
Lazy Wailer Go and join atiku In Dubai or Reno omokri where ever he is hiding in the Western World,but I forgot who will give a terrorist like Farah Aideed a visa,maybe only to Khartoum Sudan?FG,States and Local Government shared over 697 billion for June,be here complaining instead of trying to get a piece of the pie,what concerns you with America’s economy?
you are not making sense here A president that put his own country first and ready to defend them at all cost and at any time , you are here condemning him , trump is right to call Africa a shit hole when they were killing Nigerian in south Africa our own bubu could not do anything . a president than value cows that human is that human ? meaning buhari is a cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Built2last: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2019
tyup:

but the ATM I used yesterday had Chinese inscription on it

I said most sir. The card you used was it Chinese too? America is everywhere. They paid the price to be great

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by UncleJudax(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

Obama also has a hand in the war that has decimated the nation of Sudan.

Do you still like your beloved first black president??

Trump compared to Obama is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Read you no go read na to dey watch CNN from morning to night.

Spits!
Hahaha. The guy is still hitting on GEJ while ass_licking Buhari...The Messiah grin

CNN...hehehe...fake News cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Where was this western alliance during WW2 when the Germans over ran almost all of Europe? Americans had to travel thousands of miles across the Atlantic to rescue Europe. And you're here in 2019 talking about a mythical western alliance. Don't go and talk like this on American forums. They'll just insult the heck out of you.

America didn't rescue Europe during the 2nd world war. It was a war that was fought and won through alliance of different countries. Infact the Russians were able to push back the Nazis when they attacked and overan stalingrad.

Even during the 2nd world war America was not a super power cause the Japanese kick their ass and gave them big problem. Japan had the most powerful navy in the world and was the first country that started operating an aircraft carrier and the Aircraft carriers of the Imperial Japanese navy outnumbered that of US. US emerged a super power after the 2nd world war ended and we can attribute that to the Nuclear weapons she detonated on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and for US to enjoy the alliance it enjoyed during the 2nd world war she came up with NATO so as to counter the powerful USSR.

Please do your research very well.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Bros there is no longer an ideological basis (communism vs capitalism) for any hatred between America and Russia. Russia is a fully fledged capitalist country today. The fundamental difference is Russia's aggression against NATO. Without NATO expanding into Europe, they would be buddies. Russian separatists shot down a commercial jet with innocent civilians over Ukraine in 2015!!!. Russia has annexed parts of Georgia, Ukraine and Maldova. Russia organised the broad day light assassination of people on the streets of London. That's why Europe fears Russia.
Bro, whatever you see in London and Ukraine is mostly a proxy war.

The main target has always been America

Russia wants to take over Europe or at least its USSR part of Europe to level out the playing field against America.

America still dominates UN, IMF and world Bank policies till date and this significantly favors American foreign policies.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2019
densiks:
Trump is serving the interests of his core support base, which of course couldn’t give him the majority votes in the last presidential elections as Hillary won in the popular votes.

However,being unnecessarily confrontational and sounding like a spoilt child in 3rd grade in cases where tactful diplomacy or superior argument could have been engaged to drive home his message makes him look very foolish and temperamentally unfit to occupy that office.

Objectively,I’m more focused on the indices of higher jobs numbers, stronger economy, increasing stock values and other positives,but long term plans must also be considered in sustaining these achievements and alienating allies or bullying weaker countries for reasons based on personal ego will never create the best option for America’s interest.

Trump should choose his fights and more importantly choose his words and I’m waiting for the day he’ll grow enough balls to call Putin a fool.
has Putin called him a Fool either? so what will happen the day he decides to call Putin a fool?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

The so called economy has been a rip off of the work Obama put in place not that trump revived the world biggest economy from any previous decline (economy was ok when trump came in).

The foundation of which America was built as a global leader is its position in global affairs which trump has isolated it from in the pretence of america first that is actually white supremacy been the most emboldened more than at any time

Its OK if trump is the only succor pained Nigerians get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

Stop that nonsense!

I live in Los Angeles, the bastion of leftism and democrat propaganda and I can tell you authoritatively that Trump has bested any previous administration.

Not detracting from Obumbla because he inherited a recession, but even at the height of its recovery Obumbla was only able to sustain a 1% growth in GDP. Trump has surpassed 4% ! something Obumbla declared was impossible.

For every 1 new regulation, Trump repeals 23 old ones;
All bilateral/multilateral treaties relics of WW2 designed to suck the life out of the American economy has either been renegotiated, repealed or rendered obsolete, the most recent one being the idiotic international postal services agreement etc.

Trump is working and rebuilding his country you and other uninformed propagandists are out here talking rubbish. Better shut up and learn...low IQed ode oshis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sirwallace(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Look inward, who's interest does your Fulani president put first, Nigerians or Cows?

Do we have to tribalised every issues?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Ultimatezlant: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Stop that nonsense!

I live in Los Angeles, the bastion of leftism and democrat propaganda and I can tell you authoritatively that Trump has bested any previous administration.

Not detracting from Obumbla because he inherited a recession, but even at the height of its recovery Obumbla was only able to sustain a 1% growth in GDP. Trump has surpassed 4% ! something Obumbla declared was impossible.

For every 1 new regulation, Trump repeals 23 old ones;
All bilateral/multilateral treaties relics of WW2 designed to suck the life out of the American economy has either been renegotiated, repealed or rendered obsolete, the most recent one being the idiotic international postal services agreement etc.

Trump is working and rebuilding his country you and other uninformed propagandists are out here talking rubbish. Better shut up and learn...low IQed ode oshis
with the trash and unintelligent crap you composed up their.

We know the uninformed dunce

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Butoneday2(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.
Bro easy.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Blackfriday: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala
At what expense, losing all allies. Uk, france, germany....USA is at big risk here, if they are facing troubles from all front. He should learn to be more diplomatic.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
with the trash and unintelligent crap you composed up their.

We know the uninformed dunce
Low IQed people can never understand what I wrote, if I lie address the issues I raised...read you no go read..mumu

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro, whatever you see in London and Ukraine is mostly a proxy war.

The main target has always been America

Russia wants to take over Europe or at least its USSR part of Europe to level out the playing field against America.

America still dominates UN, IMF and world Bank policies till date and this significantly favors American foreign policies.
Nah I disagree. It's not as serious as that. America and Russia had been cozying up to each other before recently. Russia was admitted to the WTO, G20 and they even coined BRICKS with Russia in it. Western businesses were flooding into russia in the early 2000's. That was before Putin went rogue and started invading Georgia in 2007. And then the litvinenko assassination in broad day light with a banned chemical weapon in a major western capital (London). And then to crown it all, the invasion and annexation of another European country (Ukraine) in the 21st century!!! This rogue behaviour from Russia is primarily because of NATO. They are weary of allowing other CIS countries allow NATO to host military installations. That's why they quickly went for crimea, the home of their black sea fleet, when the Ukrainians voted to join NATO.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2019
ukahrawah:
The US president is more like a soccer hooligan. He lacks what it takes to occupy the Oval Office.
says the tout without a job

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Spits!
Bro I got your back with this stupid fool, the idiot knows nothing about world politics and he's here acting as if he knows. Don't even bother responding to the mumu. I get so pissed with stupidity especially the African brands.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Blackfriday: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
grandstar:
What Macron did was wrong but with Trump's bravado, it will have nationalist appeal in France and to rescind it may prove difficult.

There are institutions to deal with matters like this. Trump would have done better by shutting up. Well, he never does.
i think this is his problem...he doesn't know how to act without being pompous about it.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

America didn't rescue Europe during the 2nd world war. It was a war fought through alliance of different countries. Infact the Russians were able to push back the Nazis when they attacked and overan stalingrad.

Even during the 2nd world war America was not a super power cause the Japanese kick their ass and gave them big problem. Japan had the most powerful navy in the world and was the first country that started operating an aircraft carrier and the Aircraft carriers of the Imperial Japanese navy outnumbered that of US. US emerged a super power after the 2nd world war ended and we can attribute that to the Nuclear weapons she detonated on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and for US to enjoy the alliance it enjoyed during the 2nd world war she came up with NATO so as to counter the powerful USSR.

Please do your research very well.
America didn't rescue Europe during WW2? HAHAHA
And it's me that needs to do the research? Do you know what the NAZIS were doing to the Russians before the Americans stormed Normandy? Do you know America gave Stalin weapons to fight the Nazis? Do you know Germany had already annexed parts of Russia before D-day?

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
says the tout without a job
Epic response well done grin
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by emmnprince(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2019
That's the business of the developed nations to settle.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Gavorche: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Thank God Macron is not black they would have termed itvracist speech

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Myself2(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala

Busy body Nigerians seem to forget that Trump was voted by Americans to implement what they all have on their minds but which not all of them speak out openly. That is " We are American and we love America so fvck all other peoples of other nations"
Why not bother about your Fulaniristic despot, I mean the lifeless clueless one,,,yes bother about his plans to set your country on fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Butoneday2(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up ..American economy is in a great state under Trump , unemployment at its lowest , black unemployment at its lowest ever , stock markets at all time high yet you a Buhari worshiper thinks otherwise ...better receive sense
God bless you. Pls help me talk some sense into these almajiri and afonjas tinubu's ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Nah I disagree. It's not as serious as that. America and EUROPE had been cozying up to each other before recently. Russia was admitted to the WTO, G20 and they even coined BRICKS with Russia in it. Western businesses were flooding into russia in the early 2000's. That was before Putin went rogue and started invading Georgia in 2007. And then the litvinenko assassination in broad day light with a banned chemical weapon in a major western capital (London). And then to crown it all, the invasion and annexation of another European country (Ukraine) in the 21st century!!! This rogue behaviour from Russia is primarily because of NATO. They are weary of allowing other CIS countries allow NATO to host military installations. That's why they quickly went for crimea, the home of their black sea fleet, when the Ukrainians voted to join NATO.
Lol

Puttin was buying time

Puttin is former KGB agent that still believe in what the old USSR stands for. He has been the president for donkey years evading anything democratic and clamping down on anyone that is against his rule.

He is fundamentally going against America interest in the world, from middle East to south America and supporting extreme right wing nationalist in Europe.

More importantly, check the WTO history very well, Russia were only accepted recently. And Brics was coined to challenge the existing world order.

i.e how to facilitate trade between Russia, China Brazil and South Africa without necessarily involving WTO and American interest.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

And it's me that needs to do the research? Do you know what the NAZIS were doing to the Russians before the Americans stormed Normandy? Do you know America gave Stalin weapons to fight the Nazis? Do you know Germany had already annexed parts of Russia before D-day?
My brother mumus full dis side no just give yourself hbp, I swear I can't believe the ignorance; it's like they've never seen the four walls of a classroom in their lives. This is why I'm advocating involuntary vasectomy and credentialed voting, some of these people should not be allowed to reproduce or vote for their dinner not to talk of Government...

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by elijahkayode(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

The so called economy has been a rip off of the work Obama put in place not that trump revived the world biggest economy from any previous decline (economy was ok when trump came in).

The foundation of which America was built as a global leader is its position in global affairs which trump has isolated it from in the pretence of america first that is actually white supremacy been the most emboldened more than at any time

Its OK if trump is the only succor pained Nigerians get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

so this Ur comment make sense to u
so economy was ok but Obama said trump will need a magic wand to boost the economy pass %2
Una weldone CNN continue brainwashing our citizens, America was founded as a federal republic not as uncle Sam that intrude other country sovereignty, ur brain will keep paining u untill u start using it, ignoramus
America is a global leader because it citizens exalted God noting else
It's amazing and sad how you can't comprehend Reality

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Blackfriday: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol what an irony. A person whose country does not even have a glory yet to be seen has the temerity to say the US is living on Past glory... Maybe I can believe Europe is living on past glory sha, certainly not America. When those guys cough the whole world catches cold.

Lalasticlala
which of the world?.....africa okay but you saying russia, even NK is fully standing up to US, or Iran and you can boldly say europe will shake if things get serious... Noooooo
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by elijahkayode(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
My brother mumus full dis side no just give yourself hbp, I swear I can't believe the ignorance; it's like they've never seen the four walls of a classroom in their lives. This is why I'm advocating involuntary vasectomy and credentialed voting, some of these people should not be allowed to reproduce or vote for their dinner not to talk of Government...

No wonder we keep producing imbeciles as president, if people with internet access can't research before making comments, am scared what could be going on in the minds of the average Nigeria citizens and especially those without internet or education

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by duni04(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Puttin was buying time

Puttin is former KGB agent that still believe in what the old USSR stands for. He has been the president for donkey years evading anything democratic and clamping down on anyone that is against his rule.

He is fundamentally going against America interest in the world, from middle East to south America and supporting extreme right wing nationalist in Europe.

More importantly, check the WTO history very well, Russia were only accepted recently. And Brics was coined to challenge the existing world order.

i.e how to facilitate trade between Russia, China Brazil and South Africa without necessarily involving WTO and American interest.
Well yours is the conspiracy theorists way of looking at it. I think Russia was on course for better relations with the West. But ultimately they wanted to do it on their own terms. The Russian economy today is in shambles. Apart from oil and weapons, Russia doesn't really contribute anything to the global economy. GDP growth is almost negative. Unemployment is high. There are anti government protests almost everyday. These are symptoms of a country in crisis and on the brink. If putin was such an expert super human ex kgb supremo, why is Russia in shambles today?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

It's like you are really obsessed with America. You are talking as if US came to do the job for Europe. WW2 was won through the alliance of different countries, US troops were fighting alongside french, british, polish, Swiss, Netherland, Russian troops even these imperial powers went to their colonies to recruit conspcripts to fight for them. Conscripts were taken from Africa, middle east and other parts of the world in large numbers and you are giving the credits to America. Infact the performance of Africans in the 2nd world war was great that it boosted their morale and changed their view of white man superiority. This is what happens when you are obsessed with someone/something and you can't even think straight.

I'll stop quoting you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

Spits!

This savagery needs an Oscar award... Weldone
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2019
supportnija:

You are more than a fool! I love Buhari I have to insult, your mother was a known prostitute in oweri in late 90th I love Buhari I have to say the truth.

He didn't mention Buhari and you knew it was him
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by tyup(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
wirinet:

The answer is no, but the war we are talking about will be inside Iran Itself, so they will have no choice to to fight to death.
Now, answer this also, do you think the US can afford to fight a full blown war in a foreign national today?

Do you think that a US - Iran war will only affect Iran? Are you aware the war will destabilise many African nations including Nigeria.

Are you aware that an Iran - US war will destabilise the world economy? Oil prices would double if not triple.

> I'll be typing a long text if I'll have to emphasize on US military might both in the gulf and in the Middle East but making the answer short and direct On a fight with Iran, US I'll say can afford to fight on a foreign country such as Iran

> Talking about the war destabilising Africa to me I don't see how it really would work out except for the fact the price of Crude oil will sky rocket and then more money for the Nigerian economy and other oil producing African countries the only problem I see would be more escalation in the Middle East, more deaths and stuffs

> But anyways the US would not be left out on this as casualties would also be recorded on their side but might really not be or let me say less effects on US soil and more damages to their personnels, Techs and citizens in the middle east

> Lastly I really do think the war might just be more than just US - Iran but talking about a war with Iran yourself know US would win this so it's baseless to argue on that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.