Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter (63585 Views)

Uganda Vs Nigeria: Battle Of The Fittest, Who Is Going To Win This Online War / The Truth About India Vs Nigeria 99-1 World Cup Match / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Ikpongiton: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seriously kenya is.like lagos in size and population and lagos is way richer than.them... the problem with Nigeria is few underdeveloped rural Northern LGA with pockets of violence and few problem with education coupled with our noisy bloggers are the ones bringing shame to Nigeria.

Often times we Nigerians are generally disorganised, thats why we don't have beautiful street veiws, but average cost of a Nigerian home(plasma tv, dstv, home teathers, generators, phones) can buy off all this shitty africans,

chestbeating and nigerians ehh.instead of comparing the two countries infrastructurely,you are blabing about toys and dirty lagos,forgetting that kenya have 24 hours power supply.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

what else do you want to talk about prosperity? you can't compare kenya to Nigeria. it's an insult to Nigeria. fact

Is more insulting for good people of Kenya to be arguing about the charade called Nigeria when they are way better.

My apologies to Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by ElsonMorali: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
pansophist:

Calm down bro, it's all for fun. Many countries have online rivalry, that doesnt mean they do not work together. The Slovak hate the Hungarian, Finns and swedes, Netherlands and Germany, France and the UK, etc, but they are in EU, and act as a single frontier to the outside world.

Calm down.

And does it look like I'm agitated to you?

You are black and you are insulting someone for being black. What level of fuckery is that?

The white man insults your black skin and you feel smug enough to insult someone whose skin is a darker brown than yours?

Do you know what the white man see when he sees y'all? The same fucking niggers. A Kenyan in the US is indistinguishable from a Nigerian in the US, at least to the whites. So what's all this rubbish about anyway?

We have online war with Ghanaians, Kenyans, Cameroonians, Liberians, South Africans. Na only us dey Africa?

If we are not fighting about jollof rice, we are quarreling about our dung filled, poor planned cities.

You won't see African youths engaged in hot debate about how to move the continent forward by replacing the gerontocracy prevalent on the continent as well as through technology, lailai. It's to show they have a PhD in yabology. Online warriors.

Then South Africans will begin their xenophobic killings of Nigerians. I hope you lot will be able to smile and say it's just rivalry amongst brothers.

Soon Kenya will begin massacring you too.

This is how agitated sounds like.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by namiji2598: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

are you aware that Kenyans started this war?
maybe u should check the first time that I quoted on this thread, I don't know if its u or not, but among the first comment in first page, the guy was busy saying north is the problem of this country due to insurgency and poverty ,and it's not basically on who started the online war or who is at fault
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by namiji2598: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

My guy i no abuse kano, i said few northern local government area in north suffering from insurgency and rural ones with no education, i later went on to say many northern cities are finer than kenya...

As for nonsense of comparing kano and lagos... guy are you drunk nii? Gidi boys go buy kanawi hundred times.. kano wey everything cheap.. self contain for lag go pay for flat in sabon gari kano, as per abuja na political city wey dey survive on national budget.
so u even know sabon gari, which means u know Kano then but sabon gari is among the most cheapest area In Kano, because it's where Igbos are based, house rent are might not be as costly as place like nasarawa, gyadi gyadi among others
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by DimIsaac10(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na only Buhari Kenya fit use abuse us
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Elemosho478: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
namiji2598:
jus because Argentina is nt a good country doesn't mean Nigeria too should not, jus because USA is bad in technology doesn't mean Nigeria should not venture into technology or jus because Poland is nt good in education doesn't mean Nigeria should forget education, let's face the problem of our country and leave other countries alone sir

And who told you we are not facing our country

Who started the trolling Twitter?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians are hypocrites. When Ebiye said a joke about Lupita Nyong'o, Nigerians came for him but now there are jokes about Kenyans skin colour and no one is saying anything. That's to show you the hypocrisy of Nigerians and how petty they can get just to trend. What do I expect from a people that used Busola Dakolo's story to trend while they ignored the case of a 13 year old girl whose womb was permanently damaged after a rape incident? Awon hypocrites oshi. undecided

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Population no be prosperity.

Kenya is way ahead of Nigeria.
you mean Kenya is better than Biafra land?
I will only agree with you if they are better than Biafra land.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by descartes400: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Frankly, I don't find this funny in any way. Insulting your fellow Africans because they're black? I can't think of anything more stupid at the moment...

These are not insults...these are more like teasing, friendly banter with each other like you would with your peeps in a football viewing centre...to unwind....
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Apart from population... Kenya is far better than Nigeria in everything
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
chestbeating and nigerians ehh.instead of comparing the two countries infrastructurely,you are blabing about toys and dirty lagos,forgetting that kenya have 24 hours power supply.
for a population of like one state in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
iloveyou82:
you mean Kenya is better than Biafra land?
I will only agree with you if they are better than Biafra land.

Sounds not even 1 Percent smart.

The British experiment gone mad called Nigeria is no match to Kenyans.

My apologies to Kenyans for the mere insults.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by iloveyou82(f): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Apart from population... Kenya is far better than Nigeria in everything
if we have the size of Kenya, did you think we will lack what Kenya is lacking today?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Ikpongiton: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Kenya is better than Nigeria though
you mean malaria or liberia?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by namiji2598: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elemosho478:

And who told you we are not facing our country

Who started the trolling Twitter?

u jus jumped into a discussion that does not concern u and u did not know the basics of it, u should check the first time I quoted this guy and why and don't come here quoting me like u know anything
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by khaleed111: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
We have more Nigerians involved in the battle. That is to show we have more jobless youths.

Tomorrow Africans will be shouting "RACIST"

Dumb Africans
ain't you an African.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by ElsonMorali: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
descartes400:

These are not insults...these are more like teasing, friendly banter with each other like you would with your peeps in a football viewing centre...to unwind....

Well, I don't see it that way though and I usually have a good sense of humour.

Maybe because I've witnessed racism before firsthand.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by sisisioge: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Hian! We are one Africans! Enough of the hate!
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Duggedised12(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't have a twitter account, whoever is on twitter please help me tell kenyans that their only mineral resources is marathon gold medals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by edon21: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
24 hours indeed. gone to Kenya before?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by khaleed111: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
edon21:

Lagos is more prosperous than entire Kenya. where the hell are you from
gbas gbos
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Rotimi47: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chai Nigerians can kill someone with insult!!!!

The selfie, pants and when Nigerians finally reply them got me cranked up big time grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by OVIHINNO(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seriously kenya is like lagos in size and population and lagos is way more richer than them... the problem with Nigeria is few underdeveloped rural Northern LGA with pockets of violence and few problem with education coupled with our noisy bloggers are the ones bringing shame to Nigeria, most Northern Cities are even finner and richer than kenya just alittle disorganised due to our i don't care atitude

Often times we Nigerians are generally disorganised, thats why we don't have beautiful street veiws, but average cost of a Nigerian home(plasma tv, dstv, home teathers, generators, phones) can buy off all this shitty africans,

When western and white supremacist Propagandist said 98 million Nigerians or half of our population don't spend upto 400 naira a day or $1.9cents i just laugh out loud, even mad men on Nigerian street who are homeless drink shepe and cigarete of 200 a day and eats atleast a 200 naira plate of food daily by just begging

If 98million aint got $1 a day, how come Nigeria is the country with highest number of internet users, the highest importer of best thailand rice and best oil, the highest importer of luxury brands, the highest consumer of Alchohol both beer and spirits

I've always had my concerns regarding these statistics. Nigeria is really not as poor as we've made to believe.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hahahaha
I can't stop laughing
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Bgold222(f): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin pls lets see Kenya's own too
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by Lekanboii: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by belshazzar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
i thought it stopped some few years ago eh.... these Kenyans don't learn do they?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by BigIyanga: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Seriously kenya is like lagos in size and population and lagos is way more richer than them... the problem with Nigeria is few underdeveloped rural Northern LGA with pockets of violence and few problem with education coupled with our noisy bloggers are the ones bringing shame to Nigeria, most Northern Cities are even finner and richer than kenya just alittle disorganised due to our i don't care atitude

When western and white supremacist Propagandist said 98 million Nigerians or half of our population don't spend upto 400 naira a day or $1.9cents i just laugh out loud, even mad men on Nigerian street who are homeless drink shepe and cigarete of 200 a day and eats atleast a 200 naira plate of food daily by just begging

If 98million aint got $1 a day, how come Nigeria is the country with highest number of internet users, the highest importer of best thailand rice and best oil, the highest importer of luxury brands, the highest consumer of Alchohol both beer and spirits

Keep deceiving yourself..if u havent crossed Seme Border, no need commenting. 60% of people in Lagos do not have access to portable water. 15m kids in Naija are not enrolled in school. Ask a Kenyan the last time he/she experienced power failure
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by naijadrivablog: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Instead to attack our politicians, you are attacking innocent Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by naijadrivablog: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Instead to attack our politicians, you are attacking innocent Kenyans.
N1 in 1988 will buy 4crates of Castle Beer in Nairobi but today?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter by spiritedtete: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Kenya is better than Nigeria though

Excuse me... please lower your voice! You are about to wake the guys in the Safari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo) / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.