Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture (6035 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by phenzy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
trevormide:
The thing in his pant was like they put 4 fufu inside the pant.

That shit above got me cracked up

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Olorunnim: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ado ré rìn
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by AgentGoat: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
I dey think say na physical torture o

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
trevormide:
I urgently need advice to rescue my elder sister from the torture that she is receiving from her husband.

My elder sister is still young. She is 24. She is just 1 year older than me. Growing up, we have always watched each other backs. She got married about 2-3 years ago. The man is in his late 30s. Almost 40 years. She now lives in Port Harcourt with the husband. I had an interview in PH this week and my sister asked me to stay with them. I arrived on Wednesday. Everywhere was peaceful. Or so it seemed. I slept on Wednesday, woke on Thursday morning. That morning, the man was walking up and down with only white pant as if he did not know that there was a visitor in the house. The thing in his pant was like they put 4 fufu inside the pant. The thing was just excess. I ignored the man's stupidity and went for my interview. I came back in the evening and my sister and her 2 years old son were home. The husband did not come back till 9pm. When he came to greet me, he had alcohol all over his breath.

Later that night, I was awoken by screaming. I quickly got out from my room. My sister was screaming ah ah ah ah uh uh uh ah ah ah uhhhhh ahhhhh. The man was just fxcking her anyhow. Their door was locked. I went back to my room. I could not sleep. The screaming continued for almost 1 hour. When everywhere became quite I tried to sleep but sleep did not come until about 4am.

After sleeping for a short time, I was awoken again by another round of screams. I checked my time. It was around 5.30am. My sister was screaming again. She screamed till about 6am. I was angry. I felt sorry for her. I said I will talk to her once she comes out from the room and check her face for bruises.

When she came out later, I saw her in the kitchen, she was just laughing and playing like mumu. I asked her if she's fine, she said yes. I kept quiet so as not to rush into hasty conclusion.

Last night again was worse. I was hearing kpa kpa kpa kpa, the stupid guy was slamming her and she was going ah ah ah uh uh uh like 3 times last night.

I am leaving today. I have made up my mind that I will talk to our family about it. She needs help. She needs to be rescued from the torture she is facing almost daily.

Anyone with mature advice on how to rescue my sister can guide me. I am open to suggestions. Thanks

I won't say that you are invading into their privacy

But their stupid act woke you up

Your sister did not complain to you, so what will you tell the family ❓

It could be her own way of moaning

Even if you tell anyone they will say that you were encroaching into their privacy

If she is fine, just stop going there so that you won't witness rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Melvinsofty: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin never laughed like this once thank u for making my day
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by naijadrivablog: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin cheesy OP de craze aswear. grin
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:
I tire ooooo

I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357 ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by SavageBoy: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
smiley
Your sister is enjoying the treatment of a cold-hearted masochist.
It's sometimes funny how women who always emphasize on guys treating them like some sort of queen from another planet usually end up in the hands of those who'd at one point in time treat them like some sort of cheaply purchased animal.

Could this be part of their genetic make-up?

I don't know.

I think my brother,u should work more on heeding Paul's advice to "mind your own business" (1Thess 4:11).Though she's in a abusive marriage n still didn't tell u she needed help,why are u trying to search for something that's not lost?
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by zkri(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hope you didn't have a hard dick hearing that sounds?
trevormide:
I urgently need advice to rescue my elder sister from the torture that she is receiving from her husband.

My elder sister is still young. She is 24. She is just 1 year older than me. Growing up, we have always watched each other backs. She got married about 2-3 years ago. The man is in his late 30s. Almost 40 years. She now lives in Port Harcourt with the husband. I had an interview in PH this week and my sister asked me to stay with them. I arrived on Wednesday. Everywhere was peaceful. Or so it seemed. I slept on Wednesday, woke on Thursday morning. That morning, the man was walking up and down with only white pant as if he did not know that there was a visitor in the house. The thing in his pant was like they put 4 fufu inside the pant. The thing was just excess. I ignored the man's stupidity and went for my interview. I came back in the evening and my sister and her 2 years old son were home. The husband did not come back till 9pm. When he came to greet me, he had alcohol all over his breath.

Later that night, I was awoken by screaming. I quickly got out from my room. My sister was screaming ah ah ah ah uh uh uh ah ah ah uhhhhh ahhhhh. The man was just fxcking her anyhow. Their door was locked. I went back to my room. I could not sleep. The screaming continued for almost 1 hour. When everywhere became quite I tried to sleep but sleep did not come until about 4am.

After sleeping for a short time, I was awoken again by another round of screams. I checked my time. It was around 5.30am. My sister was screaming again. She screamed till about 6am. I was angry. I felt sorry for her. I said I will talk to her once she comes out from the room and check her face for bruises.

When she came out later, I saw her in the kitchen, she was just laughing and playing like mumu. I asked her if she's fine, she said yes. I kept quiet so as not to rush into hasty conclusion.

Last night again was worse. I was hearing kpa kpa kpa kpa, the stupid guy was slamming her and she was going ah ah ah uh uh uh like 3 times last night.

I am leaving today. I have made up my mind that I will talk to our family about it. She needs help. She needs to be rescued from the torture she is facing almost daily.

Anyone with mature advice on how to rescue my sister can guide me. I am open to suggestions. Thanks

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by encryptjay(m): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2019
OP, God dey on your matter sha grin
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Whobedatte(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Dey there dey give us lamba
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Skmoda(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2019
trevormide:

Op you are mad ooo I thought he was beating your sister....he was giving her better knacking and you are here complaining, what's your problem gan?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by sexy74(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2019
trevormide:

My brother please let your sister enjoy her marriage, since he is not beating her.
Make you marry first then you will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by BareFacedLies(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2019
trevormide:

OP na small pikin dey worry you.

How can you say a guy fuçking his wife is torturing her?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by breko(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
ritmek:
lol.....this part got me......

Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Coolgent(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
A lot of Ladies are praying for such husband, u dey here complaining undecided.
Na your thing?
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by trevormide: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Coolgent:
A lot of Ladies are praying for such husband, u dey here complaining undecided.
Na your thing?
Pray for wetin
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Coolgent(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
trevormide:

Pray for wetin
Praying to have a husband with big cucumber
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Your family will not believe if you tell them. So just hide under their bed at night with your phone and when the noise starts start recording and take small pishur too. That way you'll have evidence.
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by xeroxje: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
something tells me that u are jealous of ur sister.u really want to enjoy that big thing ur sister is obviously enjoying.if not u woundn't have said"d thing be like 4 fufu inside that pant".
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by xeroxje: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
something tells me that u are jealous of ur sister.u really want to enjoy that big thing ur sister is obviously enjoying.if not u woundn't have said"d thing be like 4 fufu inside that pant".please don't go and break ur sister marriage out of jealousy.
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by prettysassygirl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
lol,so funny
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by captianfreeman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na small pikin dey worry this one. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by Ziel20: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Op God bless ur soul. You've made my night. Lol @ 4 fufu
Re: Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture by nagalee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
trevormide:

grin grin grin grin grin funny story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With The Most Perfect Butt (I No Fit Laugh) (photos) / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart / Please Talk Me Out Of Crushing On A NL Celebrity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.