Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw (6138 Views)

Why Are Some Men Just So Foolish And Imbeciles / Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Prudiejimmy: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
U licked an infested one grin
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. But you want them to suck your dick, and you don't want to return the same favour back to her, they there make pant they wear you.
bro no woman hv suck my pipe talk more of me sucking her pussy, I don't joke with my Abunna
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by nelklyn(m): 4:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Lol...position 69 comes to mind. grin

I ain't ashamed to say it, I love eating a clean pussy but only that of a FWB whom I must run medical tests together with on a regular. wink

Nigga must have encountered smelly pussies all his life, who blames him.
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by femi4: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2019
virgoquin:
Look at all of them supporting the man

Later when their women cheat on them with someone that is ready to go down there to give her great pleasure they will come here and start wailing.

grin grin
Its better she go ahead and cheat on me for that reason. I cannot submit myself to such torture
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by frozen70(f): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Women have been doing this from time immemorial, the men saw nothing wrong with it

The men have started responding by doing for women and he saying that it's only foolish men does that.

In as much as partner's are really faithful to each other, their is nothing wrong with that practice

Love need to be updated, different methods and styles can make love interesting because it has the tendency of being boring

Naw style, new techniques keeps it going

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Lucifer1419:
. Which bacteria, na ajegunle babes own you they suck, you never see clean fresh sweet Toto before to suck
Lucifer fresh Toto still fit get infections o..but since you na Lucifer ,no need to dey fear. cheesy
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by MRAKBEE(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Boc007:
As in ehn, the man is right, I tried doing it for the first time so I had the worst day of my life. Infact I had to treat myself of bacteria.
She wasn't clean.. And u must have sucked one amateur girl in your neighborhood. Next time try it with a decent girl, preferably your girlfriend so as to be on the safe side
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by rex444(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

But whatever follow up on instagram @iam_pegi
your eyes look like my childhood crush (friend) ... I follow people that follow me....
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by rex444(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Oga Ghana, your country's economy is sound....for now this your talk is not my major problem.......who d cap fits let em wear
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Jyde89: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
virgoquin:
Look at all of them supporting the man

Later when their women cheat on them with someone that is ready to go down there to give her great pleasure they will come here and start wailing.

grin grin

Simple! I'll dump her ass for a normal girl.
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Sonfethopia: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Which bacteria, na ajegunle babes own you they suck, you never see clean fresh sweet Toto before to suck

Na those ones even get the kpa kpa ti kpa
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by rex444(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:

Follow and message me I follow back.
I ignored ladies first and I followed....write me back
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Jerkules: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nonsense and Buhari..Just because u entered on fish market day doesn't mean all girls are the same

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy licking snail is gud for u.it provides u with calcium,zinc and iron and besides its tasty.both me and my paddy Martin0 are great snail lickers.

hahahahahahahgrin Na wa ooo
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by teelarryberry(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:

I choose you

ps::follow up

I dont know how too lick pussy la

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? / My crazy Unclad pics - sure to break rules with this (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.