Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions (113364 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Tecno66: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
KfashionHubb:
I got an illegal erection by just watching this video ...
I assure you that even the camera man got one too.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
She doesn't want the baby to be dropped because her cries will disturb them, besides, she might be feeling Hot and couldn't hold it any longer

But am sure that guy is one of her random boy friends
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Chukabiz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

So why report it on a Nigerian forum?

Where are you from? This is the most stupid comment i have ever read on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
We report trending news around the world
epic response. grin.
that lady must be so dumb
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bambambiglo:

See this sadistic american slave here spewing trash. Spits!

If I'm a slave you are a slave. I'm only stating the truth.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
bstringz:

You're actually very dumb. Dumb girls annoy me. Culture hardly changes, but because human beings are flexible means that they can introduce things into a culture that wasn't in the culture before. So by your idiotic reasoning, Gay, Transgender, Drug abuse, School shooting, Abortion are all American culture that was established by the founding fathers? You're probably squeezing inside one Studio apartment in California and owing thousands on your credit card, and you're here trying to be a complete idiot... Congrats you succeeded.

Dumb girls are really annoying

You idiot, the founding fathers of America were lazy, racist savages. Yes those things you named are part of the American culture but it is not all of the culture. In case your dumb azz don't know, black American culture is separate from white American culture. The problem with you culture freaks is you love to boast about the good and silence the bad.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
taiwolomo1:
And who says it happened in Nigeria. Na only naija be black? Abi na only na bush de?? grin

If it didn't happen in Nigeria, why would it concern Nigerians.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Bitch you dumb

Bytch, you are delusional about reality.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bambambiglo:

See this sadistic american slave here spewing trash. Spits!

You are a slave to your pathetic culture.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=micxwell post=80732799]
I really don't disrespect people but to be honest, you're not making sense.

How am I not making sense when I say culture changes? Your own ancestors let the colonizers change a big part of your culture, with religion being a major change.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by micxwell(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=80754850][/quote]
You still don't understand. It's well. Have a good life.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Psoul:

You sound so unintelligent to me.
First of all, who told you that the incident happened in Nigeria?

Secondly, what has culture got to do with this. Do you really understand what culture means. I don't think u do.
Let me take for instance. In you country or society, I believe it is not in your culture to get involved in armed robbery?
Are there armed robbers in your society?
If I find one armed robber, can I be right to say that armed robbery is your people's culture?
People should learn how to hide their ignorance so that we keep assuming that they know something instead of them to publicly come and show to us how ignorant they are.

Look how you hypocritical Nigerians can get all uptight about your culture but you spew your bullshyt all day about black American culture without knowing a damn thing about it. You think all black Americans live in the ghetto, sell drugs, have bastard babies, but if you take a good look at yourselves the same thing applies within your own culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
micxwell:

You still don't understand. It's well. Have a good life.

You are in denial.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You have no point here, the woman chose to do it cos she wanted sex badly, it has nothing to do with culture.
She's not the only one, it's part of your culture but you guys like to deny the disgraceful part.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
eni4real:
How can you tag a weird news as "Nigerian Culture". Is that your Tacha definition of Culture??

The same way you guys can tag the bad things that happen in black America as being our culture.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by micxwell(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

You are in denial.
Your opinion.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
latecsart:
how does it concern culture

Because it's part of your lifestyle.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
abels:
YOU ARE S STUPID PERSON

Of course you would think I'm stupid for stating the ills of your culture.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
foster212:

But shey you know say you no well? You can't even express yourself properly.

Are you illiterate?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Am I tired the only one tired of noticing this American stupidity?
You don't see us making fun of y'all shooting up schools and snorting cocaine on a daily basis.
I don't care what you post about them. I'm only considered stupid when I state the truth which most of you can't take.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=80727160]

Did you listen to yourself at all, how does what you type correspond with a woman having sex while having a baby at her back? How does that translate to culture undecided[/q
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you so pained, nobody's culture is perfect?
Culture is a way a life and just like you are insinuating that this doesnt happen in Nigerian culture, you guys were adamant that there is no such thing as a baby mama or baby daddy in the culture which is completely false. Culture is a way of life and with life comes changes.

You tried to prove a point but ended up getting me confused.
I'm sure u yourself are confused too.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2019
kingxsamz:

You tried to prove a point but ended up getting me confused.
I'm sure u yourself are confused too.

What are you confused about?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by 1Sharon(f): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2019
This is an old video. OP what's ur point ?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

The same way you guys can tag the bad things that happen in black America as being our culture.
Can??
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by MetaPhysical: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Khiaa,
In America do pregnant women get fckd, with the baby in front of her?

Compare with this report. The baby is born now and belongs in the back, not front. But is the same whether baby in front or back that pussy is going to get some attention. Correct?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Khiaa,
In America do pregnant women get fckd, with the baby in front of her?

Compare with this report. The baby is born now and belongs in the back, not front. But is the same whether baby in front or back that pussy is going to get some attention. Correct?
The baby is most likely put to bed in the other room.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2019
eni4real:
Can??

Correction, the same way you guys tag it as black American culture.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by latecsart(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Because it's part of your lifestyle.

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Psoul(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Look how you hypocritical Nigerians can get all uptight about your culture but you spew your bullshyt all day about black American culture without knowing a damn thing about it. You think all black Americans live in the ghetto, sell drugs, have bastard babies, but if you take a good look at yourselves the same thing applies within your own culture.

Guy, go and deal with your problem in ur bullshit country. I don't think Nigeria or Nigerians are your problem. We deal with our problems here, so deal with urs there. If u guys drug deal, bastard babies and all the rest are getting over filled in your shitty country, don't transfer them to us. Stay out here.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobodyperson: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:
I don't care what you post about them. I'm only considered stupid when I state the truth which most of you can't take.
A woman was caught having sex with a baby and suddenly that makes it our culture?
By your logic it's Americans cultures to snort cocaine, shoot schools, sell drugs, rape and start wars in other countries.
You're very stupid like most of the Americans I have met.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Bambambiglo: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

You are a slave to your pathetic culture.

You lack basic intelligence. Drug addict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.