Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions (113353 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Psoul:

Guy, go and deal with your problem in ur bullshit country. I don't think Nigeria or Nigerians are your problem. We deal with our problems here, so deal with urs there. If u guys drug deal, bastard babies and all the rest are getting over filled in your shitty country, don't transfer them to us. Stay out here.

You live in Nigeria and you have the nerve to call the U.S. a shitty country? LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by eitsei(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Because it's part of your lifestyle.
you are stupid and you are doing so badly to prove you are not.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You lack basic intelligence. Drug addict

You lack logic drug dealer with your 419 scams.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2019
eitsei:
you are stupid and you are doing so badly to prove you are not.

Attack the culture and watch all of the bytches come out whining. grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by eitsei(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Attack the culture and watch all of the bytches come out whining. grin
which culture? you are not attacking any culture, heck you don't even know our culture but you are just showing your ignorance and refuse to learn and you think you have said something sensible
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by YusufTheGreat: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Bytch, you are delusional about reality.
dumb fvcckk
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Psoul(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

You live in Nigeria and you have the nerve to call the U.S. a shitty country? LMAO grin grin grin

Yeah sis...It's a shitty country. I have bn around places. Nigerian are the strongest ppl in the world. The most happiest.
Live in those Western countries for a while. Don't be carried away by the superficial fanciful things u see. Calm down and watch those countries...they are shitty bunch of things. They do worst things than the African countries only that their journalists chose what to make public and the ones to keep secret.

U will not beliv me until u know what I know about those ppl. No one can come here to talk bad of my country Nigeria.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Altern8(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:
So this is Nigerian culture? The culture you guys are so proud of. grin grin grin grin

You’ve saw the reactions yet you asked a silly question. Do people react with disgust at their own culture and customs?

You don’t have sense. You should travel out of your country to experience other cultures. Your ignorance is stifling.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Psoul:

Yeah sis...It's a shitty country. I have bn around places. Nigerian are the strongest ppl in the world. The most happiest.
Live in those Western countries for a while. Don't be carried away by the superficial fanciful things u see. Calm down and watch those countries...they are shitty bunch of things. They do worst things than the African countries only that their journalists chose what to make public and the ones to keep secret.

U will not beliv me until u know what I know about those ppl. No one can come here to talk bad of my country Nigeria.

My family has been here for centuries, thanks to your ancestors, what do you mean live here for a while? undecided
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

You’ve saw the reactions yet you asked a silly question. Do people react with disgust at their own culture and customs?

You don’t have sense. You should travel out of your country to experience other cultures. Your ignorance is stifling.

You are pained. tongue
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Psoul(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

My family has been here for centuries, thanks to your ancestors, what do you mean live here for a while? undecided

If u are really in Cal,(courtesy of slave trade) u may wish to tell us the real story of that place. Forget about those stories the Western world want the African countries to know so that we will keep worshiping them.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Psoul:

If u are really in Cal,(courtesy of slave trade) u may wish to tell us the real story of that place. Forget about those stories the Western world want the African countries to know so that we will keep worshiping them.

I have told the truth about this country many times but your fellow brothers and sisters refuse to believe how diabolical and savage these whites are. Stop worshipping those demons. angry
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Psoul(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

I have told the truth about this country many times but your fellow brothers and sisters refuse to believe how diabolical and savage these whites are. Stop worshipping those demons. angry

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Bambambiglo: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

You lack logic drug dealer with your 419 scams.

You're a failed human being that should have been flushed down the toilet. Fool
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You're a failed human being that should have been flushed down the toilet. Fool

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Psoul:

Thanks for this

You are truly welcome my brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Altern8(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

You are pained. tongue

That’s fine. But you are ignorant. Now, that’s sad.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

That’s fine. But you are ignorant. Now, that’s sad.

There is nothing sad about ignorance, it only means a person doesn't know something but can always learn, you on the other hand are stupid, now that's sad.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Altern8(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

There is nothing sad about ignorance, it only means a person doesn't know something but can always learn, you on the other hand are stupid, now that's sad.

Ignorance per se is not sad but in your case, it is really tragic. Why? ‘Cause you tried to be savage about something you knew next to nothing about.

Like I said earlier, you should travel more. Use the internet for reasonable purposes like learning how big and diverse this world is.

You shouldn’t be so proud to show the world how ignorant you are. grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

Ignorance per se is not sad but in your case, it is really tragic. Why? ‘Cause you tried to be savage about something you knew next to nothing about.

Like I said earlier, you should travel more. Use the internet for reasonable purposes like learning how big and diverse this world is.

You shouldn’t be so proud to show the world how ignorant you are. grin

Ignorant (me) means not knowing but can learn.
Stupidity (you) means not knowing but to dumb to learn.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Altern8(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Looks like you’re stupîd by your own definition.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

Looks like you’re stupîd by your own definition.

Stupid is a description of you. You wear it well.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Altern8(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Stupid is a description of you. You wear it well.

Sweetheart, your middle name is stupid. Scroll up to see your unfortunate post.

You need no other validation.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by edi287: 4:30am On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin you have absolutely no chill!! LOL!!
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 4:42am On Jul 31, 2019
edi287:

grin grin grin you have absolutely no chill!! LOL!!
grin

That's right, I have no filtering when it comes to some of these goons. grin How have you been? smiley
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

So why report it on a Nigerian forum?
What a silly question. What are you doing on a Nigeria forum?are you Nigerian?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by edi287: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:
grin

That's right, I have no filtering when it comes to some of these goons. grin How have you been? smiley
Fine thanks. Summer has not been kind to me at all. You?
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 5:30am On Jul 31, 2019
edi287:

Fine thanks. Summer has not been kind to me at all. You?

You know it's hot. Did you go to the ocean yet? I just got back from a little vacation in Las Vegas, I won but I gave it back. I'm mad at myself. angry
I did have a good time tho. grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by edi287: 5:39am On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

You know it's hot. Did you go to the ocean yet? I just got back from a little vacation in Las Vegas, I won but I gave it back. I'm mad at myself. angry
I did have a good time tho. grin
You did what?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked.
I haven't been to the beach unfortunately. All I do is stay under the AC whenever possible.
I got invited to Redondo Beach last weekend but I'm honestly not that much of an outdoor person.
Good thing is I've found spots to play football(soccer) once in a while...for free(unlike in NY).
You've got to tell me more about your charitable deeds at Vegas.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2019
edi287:

You did what?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked.
I haven't been to the beach unfortunately. All I do is stay under the AC whenever possible.
I got invited to Redondo Beach last weekend but I'm honestly not that much of an outdoor person.
Good thing is I've found spots to play football(soccer) once in a while...for free(unlike in NY).
You've got to tell me more about your charitable deeds at Vegas.

I meant that I won money playing the slot machine but I put the money back inside of it trying to win more and I lost it. tongue
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by edi287: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2019
khiaa:

I meant that I won money playing the slot machine but I put the money back inside of it trying to win more and I lost it. tongue
Oh. I thought for one second you acted like one guy I knew who shared his winnings with random folks.
SMH you should've left as soon as you won a decent amount. I don't take those kind of risks grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by khiaa(f): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2019
edi287:

Oh. I thought for one second you acted like one guy I knew who shared his winnings with random folks.
SMH you should've left as soon as you won a decent amount. I don't take those kind of risks grin

Why did your friend give his money away to strangers? Was he trying to buy women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.