Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex (729 Views)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex by Eskdale(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemates/lovers, Gedoni and Khafi, have been caught having sex again in the big brother house for the third time.

The inseparable pair were caught on camera having passionate sex under the sheets while other housemates were fast asleep in the middle of the night. The footage showed the lovebirds move their bodies in ecstasy under the sheet.

Gedoni and Khafi first had sex in the house on Saturday, July 20th and then had sex again on Tuesday, July 23.

Watch the video and see some reactions below.
https://eskdalespot..com/2019/07/nigerians-react-as-bbnaija-housemates.html

https://twitter.com/KpeboThomas

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Abandoned Me & My 3month Old Baby But God Sent A...... / Ladies Do You Like Guys With Curled Hair / Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.