Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (28456 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
The Deputy Registrar of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, Oshindehinde Adewumi, on Wednesday, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he was the one that certified President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement of results.

However, under cross-examination, the witness, who was subpoenaed to appear before the Justice Mohammed Garba-led five-member panel tribunal, said he could not confirm Buhari’s Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement Of West African School Certificate issued in 1961, which was earlier admitted in evidence as exhibit R-21. “This document is not bearing my name or signature. You cannot expect me to certify a document that is not from WAEC. This document is bearing Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement. It is not a document from the WAEC”, the witness stated. Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results. Fielding questions from counsel to the All Progressives Congress, APC, the witness told the tribunal that the statement of result Buhari tendered, emanated from an examination WAEC conducted in conjunction with University of Cambridge. He told the tribunal that 18 candidates sat for the exam in 1961, with President Buhari listed as number two.

Adewumi who said he had worked for WAEC for about 30 years, confirmed that Buhari sat for eight subjects, out of which he got five credits in Oral English, History, Geography, Hausa and Health Science. He said Buhari came out with aggregate score of 32 and was categorized in Grade 2. “I confirm that whoever has this result has secondary certificate”, he added. When it was his turn to ask questions, counsel to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who are the petitioners before the tribunal, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mohamed Buhari”. It was at this juncture that the witness sort to clarify that the documents did not emanate from WAEC. Asked if he had ever worked in University of Cambridge, the witness said: “I have never worked there”. Besides, though Buhari was said to have registered for eight subjects, when he was shown Exhibit R-19, the witness told the tribunal that only six subjects were listed for the 2nd respondent. Asked if he knew one Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, the witness answered in the affirmative, identifying him as current Registrar of WAEC. Asked if he was aware that Dr. Iyi had on November 2, 2018, “purported to give President Buhari attestation certificate”?, the witness said: “Yes I am aware”. Nevertheless, he said it was not true that such attestation could only be given when a candidate misplaced or lost his certificate. Adewumi was the fourth witness, RW-4, President Buhari has produced to testify in his bid to defend the petition challenging both his re-election and the allegation that he lacked the requisite educational qualifications.

More details soon…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-drama-as-waec-deputy-registrar-disowns-buharis-cambridge-certificate/?fbclid=IwAR34lwtEjBZ77zUQoY2tI-OTvzMo6QXPcNvjIack89Vm-bh4U9OvZXaeQXc

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by vastolord4(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
#onlyinnigeria this is very sad if the president is stating his corrupt reputation openly

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Zombies will soon die of HBP.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Jchi9876: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Sensational news that ipob pigs can self-service their their small blokos on.

Atiku has been scammed by these yigbo 419 lawyers.

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by ayourbamie: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
there is no drama here, he didn't sign it period... we all know that certificate is from oluwole, someone must have signed it from there

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Simplyleo: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin grin Zombies will soon die of HBP.
And I used to think this one has some rudimentary knowledge of the law. angry

See how he just brought himself out.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by oluwadabira111(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worst in nigeria history

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Amuocha: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef...to confirm authenticity

Amazing confirmation on front page shocked shocked shocked

“Mohamed Buhari” or Muhammadu Buhari shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin Lobatan ooooo
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by bigpicture001: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
The WAEC always say that to say someone pass 0'level..such person.MUST have passed English and maths...buhari..didnt...

So even if he has a cert...he did not pass 0'level...

So he is not educationally qualified to be a president....

Jonathan allowed this cow on us cut on peace

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by thaoriginator: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
sad

Atiku why gringringrin

Forget this a case, and continue to enjoy your remaining balance..

5 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by nurex01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Click like if you believe
Click share if you disagree
grin
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even the registrar knows the Cambridge cert was manufactured with black bribe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by soberdrunk(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
How can we even be debating our presidents "secondary school" result, it is a national embarrassment.... angry

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Zombiekiller010: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
We aren't surprised. Padi Padi Government

8 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jchioma: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Putin (Russia): Lawyer

Trump (America): Economics degree

Merkel (Germany): PhD physical chemistry

Xi Jinping (China): Chemical engineering and Doctor of Law

Buhari (Nigeria): WAEC not found.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by FarahAideed: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worstest in nigeria history

The very worst

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by AmazingELixir: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin grin

Buhariiiiii and em pipu no go kee us for this con3

9 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Yankee101: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cos Cambridge won't bend the rules

12 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Simplyleo: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:
Even the registrar knows the Cambridge cert was manufactured with black bribe
[/s]
Trash as expected. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by FarahAideed: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

And I used to think this one has some rudimentary knowledge of the law. angry

See how he just brought himself out.

Mr iniquity lover will U keep quiet there !!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by DWJOBScom(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Now am confused and ayam not understanding again. Please the ‘children of hate’ callers and hailers come and explain what your model and king’s supporter/employee is saying

2 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari no go school

Na just quota system general who knows nothing but terrorism

undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by nurex01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worstest in nigeria history
Baba! You mistakenly typed worst as worstest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by awoniyi1236(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by MadeInTokyo: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Buhari is a serial yahoo yahoo scammer

10 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Simplyleo: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

Mr iniquity lover will U keep quiet there !!!!
[/s]
Always typing out of point.

When are you going to buy Microsoft cooperation and Facebook since you favourably compete with owners of those firms?

What happened to your salamrushidie handle?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.