Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,571 members, 7,865,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (28501 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by ccudoye(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Duffer PMB credited oral English..... Wonders shall never end.

Credited history too and deem it fit to remove history from Nigeria's educational curriculum.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
[b]This document is bearing Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement. It is not a document from the WAEC”, the witness stated. Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results. [/b]quote author=Iamgrey5 post=80802849] How did he shot himself?

He said he didn't sign the documents from Cambridge but he signed the one from waec.

He said the examination was conducted by waec in conjunction with Cambridge.
You are confused!

He said that he signed the one from waec that were presented to the court under cross examination.

He claimed he couldn't have signed Cambridge Exam papers because he doesn't work for Cambridge.

However, he told the court the examination was conducted by both bodies, which gave the documents signed by Waec officials absolute validation.

Did you read clearly at all ?

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by iloveyou82(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
vastolord4:
#onlyinnigeria this is very sad if the president is stating his corrupt reputation openly
the op deceived you with the headline, try to read the content
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by brainworkng: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
I dont need to respond to ur immature reply.
Iamgrey5:
You are confused!

He said signed the one from waec that were presented to the court under cross examination.

He claimed he couldn't have signed Cambridge Exam papers because he doesn't work for Cambridge.

However, he told the court the examination was conducted by both bodies, which gave the documents signed by Waec officials absolute validation.

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Monday60655(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deceivers everywhere
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
I dont need to respond to ur immature reply.
Lol

Tell me how his statement is contradictory?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by alizma: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Some people i just too dumb. They man has proved that buhari went to secondary school, wrote weac along side his class mates of which he sign Buhari certificate. Why should any reasonable person expect him to certify a document he didn't sign in this kind of sensitive case? That he cant certify it on the ground that it is not from within Africa doesn't mean it is not authentic nor mean that buhari never go to secondary school.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by freeze001(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
legba1:
Sincerely...we are taking this whole saga too far...... I have an old family friend who retired as a colonel....he told me some Nigerians are just being mischievous to claim the president is an illiterate... His point is that he had attended 2 out of the 3 military courses the president attended the one in india and the olms (dont know if i spell it right) and concluded that to be admitted into such institutions no joke. As a matter of facts, i agree with him cos the dude is so sound and was in the millitary during obasanjo era in the army. He agreed the president messed up not to have developed himself further after retirement....he even term the whole saga a stale joke from east.... so pls let us rest this matter and move on i beg

Us? The matter is in court and you say let 'us' rest the matter how? Go to the court and tell them to stop looking at the issues?

FYI, all it takes to attend those courses is for the Army authority for which ever country to compile a list of those it wants to send and inform the training school or authority. It is not that there is any qualifying exam the officers had to write before they were shortlisted for those courses so there is no magic other than that Buhari's name was simply included among the list of those to attend. Did he pass any of those courses? No! That tells you how dull and incompetent he is.

Also note that all those courses do not count because the Constitution requires that a person who wishes to run for office of president must show proof of education up to o-level. It is this proof now that Mr president cannot provide and grown, educated men that should demand for even higher standards for the exalted office of president are running around to defend this shame and fraud!

After all your long epistle, your last line 'joke from the East,' just shows u up to be a lying, ethnic bigot. Well done.

5 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by iloveyou82(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
ccudoye:
Duffer PMB credited oral English..... Wonders shall never end.

Credited history too and deem it fit to remove history from Nigeria's educational curriculum.

history is remove becos of idiotic pigs of biafra, they are trying to distort history
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worst in nigeria history

Not even Bsc or msc , na Waec we Dey drag like this ooh
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by PFRB: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
This man just shot himself on the leg...When you lie once you need thousands of truth to cover it up. Keep defending ur shameful President cheesy
This testimony has rubished itself.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Stillthebest: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How did he shot himself?

He said he didn't sign the documents from Cambridge but he signed the one from waec.

He said the examination was conducted by waec in conjunction with Cambridge.

My eyes have started defectin again. Where did he say the BOLDED pls?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by iloveyou82(f): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are confused!

He said that he signed the one from waec that were presented to the court under cross examination.

you think the witness mumu like thief atiku witness
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by buchai: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
"Dramatical Errornautical weactical result sheet" presented by our president.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stillthebest:

My eyes have started defectin again. Where did he say the BOLDED pls?
Read the last few sentences.

Here you go

the witness told the tribunal that the statement of result Buhari tendered, emanated from an examination WAEC conducted in conjunction with University of Cambridge. He told the tribunal that 18 candidates sat for the exam in 1961, with President Buhari listed as number two
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by nafisu: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Glycosunde: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
I dont blame buhari at all, I only blame Jonathan for being d inept president he was if not Nigeria won't have be cursed with buhari
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by legba1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
freeze001:

Us? The matter is in court and you say let 'us' rest the matter how? Go to the court and tell them to stop looking at the issues?

FYI, all it takes to attend those courses is for the Army authority for which ever country to compile a list of those it wants to send and inform the training school or authority. It is not that there is any qualifying exam the officers had to write before they were shortlisted for those courses so there is no magic other than that Buhari's name was simply included among the list of those to attend. Did he pass any of those courses? No! That tells you how dull and incompetent he is.

Also note that all those courses do not count because the Constitution requires that a person who wishes to run for office of president must show proof of education up to o-level. It is this proof now that Mr president cannot provide and grown, educated men that should demand for even higher standards for the exalted office of president are running around to defend this shame and fraud!

After all your long epistle, your last line 'joke from the East,' just shows u up to be a lying, ethnic bigot. Well done.

Alagba calm down.....I just quoted what a senior friend told me and if truly he was in the army when the likes of buhari was in the military and joined the military same era as them and stil as sound as he is then I BELIEF HIM...ITS MY OPINION AND AM ENTITLE TO IT. Also...he called it a stale joke from the east cos he belief the push to discredit the president is louder from that part of the country. so bro bounce along cos i wont engage you beyond this and i got loads of matters to attend to other than NL frivolities.ok
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by oluwadabira111(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Not even Bsc or msc , na Waec we Dey drag like this ooh
abi na the matter don tire me
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

No he didn't there the word worst can't do justice to Buharis worstestness
Gbam! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by GEEBITE: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deluded,degree ko baccalaureate ni. The closed military school Mons Aldershot never awarded a degree till it was closed and it was meant for those not well gifted academically(more of brawn than brain).Buahri spent just 6months there.Also US war college has clarified they were not awarding any form of degree during the time Buhari attended.Also they do not ask for academic qualifications but based on recommendations of the country sending officers of colonel rank.Please spin another tale.
martineverest:
what about the degrees he got from USA and UK?....that moment u realise that buahribis more educated than Ur entire generation

2 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Lovelive: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
No comment
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by bayelsaowei(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Let's not be surprised in the coming days that this result thing is what will land Buhari in wahala...
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Kabasa5(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
To all our President Muhammed Buhari Enemies

Na god go punish all of you

Insha allahu
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
freeze001:

Good @ bolded. I told somebody that [b]Buhari was always a DIPLOMATIC STUDENT in all his military overseas courses [/b]and as a diplomatic student, the receiving country does not scrutinize credentials or reject student. In fact does not matter whether a diplomatic student passes or not. The diplomatic student will be issued with certificate.......just like a diplomatic luggage at the airport.... grin grin
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by buchai: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
"Dramatical Errornautical weactical result sheet"

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by SillyMods: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin grin Zombies will soon die of HBP.
Don't tell me you're not smart enough to understand what you read.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
You need mathematics to gain admission into UNN, but it’s not required to rule Nigeria.

What a country.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jamace(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
buchai:
"Dramatical Errornautical weactical result sheet"
Indeed. grin grin
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by davidodiba(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:
Sensational news that ipob pigs can self-service their their small blokos on.

Atiku has been scammed by these yigbo 419 lawyers.

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence

But you can't dispute their sheer brilliance at law...
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by desmond2pk: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
martineverest:
what about the degrees he got from USA and UK?....that moment u realise that buahribis more educated than Ur entire generation

What stops his lawyers from tendering the certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.